nude at home

goodolboy

Really Really Experienced
I like to be nude around the house, but usually close the blinds on the front door. I wonder if it would be considered indecent exposure if someone came to the door and the blinds were not closed and saw me naked.

Some time i will sit in a chair and masturbate (jack off). Would you close the blinds or leave them open?

I like to be nude around the house, but usually close the blinds on the front door. I wonder if it would be considered indecent exposure if someone came to the door and the blinds were not closed and saw me naked.

Some time i will sit in a chair and masturbate (jack off). Would you close the blinds or leave them open?

Glad you explained what masturbate means - always wondered.

Maybe try your one handed typing over at http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

I thought you went blind from masturbating.

It might not be indecent exposure if you, blind from constant masturbating, can't see that there are people looking through the blinds, which you are not aware are open, because you are blind, due to tugging it all the time, right after closing the blinds.

Have you conditioned yourself yet, where just the sight or feel of that little plastic stick thing that you turn to close or open blinds slats, gets your motor humming?

You a horizontal kind of guy, or do you appreciate the fine, sultry sway of a hanging set of verticals?

Maybe they would just say,
"He's already finding God.. we can go to the next house"

Close the shears. Make them work a little bit to see you whacking off.

Close the blinds if there are kids around. Refer to the "flashing" thread in this forum for reactions from people who don't like to be flashed. If you do want to leave the blinds open, go outside and look in to see what's visible inside your house. You might be surprised to discover they can't see a thing due to the reflections on the window, or the lighting. If they can see in and you want them to think it's their fault for seeing you, don't look at them, look at a TV or something. That way they can stare if they want to, thinking you're unaware of their presence, or they can leave without thinking they need to call 911. If you're looking at them and jacking off, that's probably going to be considered sexual harassment.

I've always wanted to flash the church ladies who come around handing out their little pamphlets, but never had the balls. One approach I've considered is to open the front door enough for them to see I'm naked, but not to reveal anything that could be considered indecent exposure. Then it's up to them to make the next move.

Actually, if it's your house and they come on your property, it will not be considered indecent exposure. They are in effect trespassing and you have a right to do what you want in you house even if the blinds are open.

Now if you set it up so that they can see you from the public sidewalk or the road, then that could be considered indecent exposure.

Then there are the child exceptions. You should be very careful to not let kids see you doing anything.

What you do on your own property is your own business, however, what you expose to the unsuspecting public will be the business of the courts. These days, nothing is private, nothing is innocent, nothing is an accident. Keep these words close to heart before you start leaving your blinds open and literally exposing yourself to public criticism. You WILL be labeled a perv and you WILL lose! But, don't take my word for it, go ahead, expose yourself for all to see.

I tend to be very oblivious to what is around me in my home. I would personally walk around the house and yard naked if I could.

I do usually walk around barefoot in public. I know such a risk taker, but I often times forget when I go to walk into a store that I need shoes on.

Naked living

I enjoy being naked at home. I try not to advertise the fact but if my neighbours saw me naked in my garden so what. Being nude isn't something to be ashamed of.

I enjoy being naked at home. I try not to advertise the fact but if my neighbours saw me naked in my garden so what. Being nude isn't something to be ashamed of.

As I mentioned earlier, what you do within the confines of your own home is your business, however, when you venture outside, even into your own backyard, if your neighbors can see over the fence with ease, then YOU are at fault and subject to any number of problems, from the cops being called to internet videos being posted to show what a perv you are.

Now, I am NOT suggesting that you give in to the uptight pansies of the world, what I'm telling you is that anyone that wants to whine that you are a sexual deviate is going to have the upper hand in a court of law, and god help the individual who was minding their own business on their own property. Common sense has zero to do with right/wrong in the eyes of the law, it's all about who is the most uptight and who they can get to support their panty twist that some nekid deviate is roaming in their own <said deviate's> backyard.

Post life-size nude photos of yourself around the outside of the house so passers-by and other observers will know what they're missing. For fun, fotoshoop The Donald's head onto your body. You could also visually transform your cock into a cobra.

Meanwhile, close your window blinds. People probably do not want to see the real you.

I'm naked most of the time when I'm at home, and I rarely close my blinds. I'm polite enough to my neighbors to never go outside naked during the day. No complaints yet....

Dude, this is Lit. Everyone here walks around naked at home, the men are packing 10+ inches, and the women are actually women.

Dude, this is Lit. Everyone here walks around naked at home, the men are packing 10+ inches, and the women are actually women.

Yea, just take people's word for it. This IS a fantasy site...

And every few minutes they stop whatever they're doing and engage in some mind-blowing sex. Then back to whatever until the next fuck-a-thon. If alone, they possess the finest toys and are not afraid to use them. Often.

The OP can probably avoid trouble by NOT wearing an extended butt-plug vibrator and screwing a fuzzy puppy whilst walking around the house nude.

tumblr_ni9fo4Lb581u8xnt4o1_r1_500.jpg

They were peeping in. That's why we built the fence.

Now we're building another fence. Block those prying eyes.

My favorite: A shack on the desert with thick brush against the side with a door next to the bathroom. I could shower and immediately step outside nude and not be seen from the road out front. No neighbors in other directions, only miles and miles of open Mohave. Fucking great! And dry in minutes.

Back