Are you a fan of incest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, 28 yo daughter and her daughter, oh...that's my granddaughter, you are correct
 
I dont have any sisters, but I had a couple of girls cousins that I would have loved to play with.
 
i was brought up by parents who were swingers and also involved in incest.........i became active in my teens.....and still am
 
.
Same here, although in my later years I fantasize more about my mother and my sister, and quite often. Sometimes I dream about it and wake up hard with wet sheets. Of course that leads to a early morning masturbation session fantasizing about whichever I was dreaming about.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've been more than a fan of incest. I've got a hot sister and I've always wanted to fuck her.
 
I never had sex with my sister bur always wanted it!! I also dream of having a girlfriend who have sex with her brother
 
Yes, currently my wife's father and my mother are living with us and we have been having some great four-ways.
 
Yes and no.
Siblings, cousins etc, a big yes.
Parents with children seriously turns me off, but as a young teen, I had a thing for my aunt, and had countless wet dreams where I was fucking her, to me she was "Sex on legs", but I did eventually outgrow that particular fantasy. Oh, one of my earliest experiences was with her daughter, so my cousin - not actual sex, just heavy petting, she was incredibly horny.
 
I never had sex with my sister bur always wanted it!! I also dream of having a girlfriend who have sex with her brother

I sometimes fantasize about my wife having sex with her brother, not that I really want it to happen, but it is a nice fantasy.
 
This is the one you are looking for

Done with this...
 
Last edited:
I always like to fantasize about my sister and my cousins. Three of my cousins are the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life. I like to imagine a hot threesome with my sister and one of those cousin. Not sure but I always had a feeling that my cousins know about my attraction towards them. Even my sisters once gave me a hint about her being attracted towards me! Wish this may happen one day in reality...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top