Catching my wife

ManOSafety

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 3, 2000
Posts
10,060
I have a fantasy that I would love to read a story about. I'm tempted to write my own, but do not feel that my meager skills are up to the task yet.

Anyway, the scenario has me coming home from someplace and finding my wife and her friend/co-worker (female) in bed together and watching them. After that it varies, sometimes I just watch and other times join in.

Would love to see one of you awesome writers spin a tale out of this.
 
ManO'...

Do ya still have this fantasy, hon? Still want to see it as a story at Lit? If so, are there are more/new details you'd wish to have?? :D
 
This is wide open BB. Do you think it would be too confusing to write the story as a dream. Where there are serveral dream sequences.

First Dream: Husband comes home to find wife in bed with another woman, so happens that the woman she's in bed with is...his dream girl (a pron star) and he joins them.

Second Dream:Husband comes home to find wife in bed with another woman, so happens that the woman she's in bed with is...his best friends sexy wife and he joins them.

Third Dream:Husband comes home to find wife in bed with another woman, so happens that the woman she's in bed with is...his mother-in-law and he joins them (scary).

and so on....

Each time the story restarts he is coming home early from work and is drawn to his bedroom by moaning.

He can wake when the woman his wife is in the bed with turns out to be the dog catcher in drag who has a beard and a blonde wig (very scary).
 
Wow, a reply to a two year old post, pretty darn cool. Actually BlessedBe, yes this is still a fantasy. My wife recently added to the fantasy by adding a wrinkle to it that could help with the setting and characterization some.

We sometimes play around a bit with the fantasy, she gets turned on by the idea, but I still don't know that either of us is actually ready for it to happen in real life. Anyway, a week or so ago she set a scene that she brings home one of the younger women she works with (a girl just a year or so out of college) to do some work, one thing leads to another (however you want to do it) and they are involved when I get home to find them (my wife said she's wearing a mauvish thong and the girl is wearing a blue thong) and I end up watching them enjoy each other and masturbating while I watch.

Anyway, this is a start, it's still a story I'd love to read, regardless of the actual setting given to it.
 
Back
Top