Eating Your Own Cum

Swallowing after the desire has passed...

Reading all the posts about eating one's own cum naturally makes me want -- yet again -- to do that to myself. I fantasize often about just going all the way and shooting a copious load of my semen into my own mouth, swirling it around, and swallowing the whole thing.

I have tried. Once, some years back, when I as still limber enough to easily lift my cock into position over my face (and sometimes I could even get the head into my mouth!), I managed to shoot a particularly heavy load directly into my mouth. Before I could think twice, I swallowed the whole thing. Problem was, almost immediately, I wanted to spit out what I could, and clear my throat. Of course, I'd already swallowed almost everything, so it was hard to do. I just remember the strange feeling of cum in my throat, and how it kind of weirded me out after having done it.

The most successful attempts, as others have documented, is when I can jack off for a long time, building myself up to an exquisite need to cum, and then, using pressure, actually control the ejaculation, so only part of the semen leaks out of the cock head over my encircled fingers. While the desire is still strong, I lick my fingers and then let a little more cum out, hungrily licking that into my mouth as well. If I am careful, I can get three or four good mouthfuls, and happily swallow them all, no problem. It always tastes great. But once my balls are empty, the desire is gone just like that, and I don't want to eat any more. Even so, I do continue to enjoy the taste of my cum and how it feels in my throat.

What I really want to do, however, is shoot the entire load into a small container or all over my fingers, and, even though the initial desire has passed and my balls have emptied, still take the entire load into my mouth, savor the taste, and then swallow everything. Yet, every time I try, once I've shot my load, I don't want to eat it any more. It sounds as if this is a very common reaction among men who try to eat themselves.

I intend to keep trying until I am successful. I really want to eat an entire load of my own cum, and if I can finally do it, I suspect it will be much easier to do on future tries. There was a little talk here recently about freezing cum into an ice cube and then sucking that. I am definitely going to try that, as sucking on a cum cube should be easy while I am in the throes of horniness with a raging hard on. Hopefully, the taste of all that melted cum in my throat will have me in the mood for eating the fresh stuff, even after I've ejaculated.

I guess I'm curious if anyone else here has managed to overcome that seemingly natural aversion to swallowing ones own cum once the balls are spent and the desire has passed.
 
If I fuck myself with one of my dildos and really slide it over my prostate for a few minutes I can push some good cum out. Definitely more than just the normal clear precum. Still haven't been able to get more than 4 or 5 small drops but I guess that just means I'll have to try harder :).
 
geilguy said:
How many guys out there eat their own cum?

I want to but as soon as I shoot my load, I lose interest. Any secrets?

Sometimes I can shoot a partial load into my hand and slurp it up, but not the entire load.

I wish I could self-suck.

Would like to hear from you other guys?

Plus, I would love to see pics of your hard cocks with cum!

Then in May, when I'm home alone, I'll post a pic of my cock with cum.

yeah, it's weird like that eh? You're dying to gobble every drop you can, and as soon as you pop the "need" goes away..... I find it easy if I self-suck and manage to catch myself just before I go over the top, so I cum almost all of it out, then I'm still horny as all fuck and can jerk/suck/swallow the rest- I much prefer it straight outta my cock into mouth than from my hand, I guess because I'm cumming, stroking, and swallowing at the same time.....
 
Kellandi said:
It tastes best from my girls hot mouth or puss but sometimes I lick my fingers! Always taste some precum while stroking.
nothing better than cum swapping...very hot!
 
swallowing

The loss of desire afterward is very normal. I have overcum it by snowballing with my wife. She's not a swallower, but loves feeding it to me, and I love kissing her! Good combo. She wll also make me jerk off into a shot glass, and after we cool off....she'll play with my cock to get me rollinf again, and talkes a great deal of delight in pouring my sperm into my mouth! I can't loose! :heart:
 
ernieisready said:
The loss of desire afterward is very normal. I have overcum it by snowballing with my wife. She's not a swallower, but loves feeding it to me, and I love kissing her! Good combo. She wll also make me jerk off into a shot glass, and after we cool off....she'll play with my cock to get me rollinf again, and talkes a great deal of delight in pouring my sperm into my mouth! I can't loose! :heart:

You're a lucky man.
 
I've just tasted my own, but like some of the guys said i lose interest when i cum.
I had some oral with two guys(not at the same time :rolleyes: ), and I liked it the first time, but the second time the cum was a bit..uuuh.. weird ^_^;
kinda tasted like uum dunno.. chicken with orange and spinach? After that I'm a bit hesitant.. dunno if I'd do it again. But the whole bj thing was hot :)
 
I have no desire to eat cum when I am alone, but I have not shot a load with my g/f in years that I haven't eaten. I have licked my own cum off her breasts, her ass, her toes and her wonderfully shaved pussy. I've eaten my own and anothers cum out of her. She's had me cum in a glass and then poured it in my mouth and she's sucked me off and given it back to me in a snowball. She had me jack off on her strapon and then get on my knees and suck the cum off "her cock" one time and on many occasions I have cum all over myself as she fucked me with that same strapon only to have her scoop the cum up and have me lick it off her fingers. While I may lose the "desire" to eat my own after I cum she never does, so that solves that problem, doesn't it?
 
The first few times I ate my own cum it was as a submissive act for an ex g/f. I can't believe the rush I had from it, I suppose becuase of how taboo it can be.

I've tried it a few times by myself and I've ran into the same issue some of the others in here have - there is such a let down after I shoot my load.

For me I think it's all about the act of submission to another.
 
Every time I masturbate I'll tell myself I'm going to eat my cum, but once I've ejaculated I lose interest. It sounds as though this is common!

~Solkattu
 
ooooohhhhh I just love the aftertaste that just started in my mouth
- about 10 minuets after I took that load off my tummy and into my mouth :p
 
Shankara20 said:
ooooohhhhh I just love the aftertaste that just started in my mouth
- about 10 minuets after I took that load off my tummy and into my mouth :p

MMMMMMMMMMMMM maybe I could lick it off for you . :D
 
Eating My own cum

Great topic.
I do the legs over my thing once in a while. I enjoy looking up at my cock, mouth open, tongue out just waiting for my first spurt. It is fun. I also enjoy Tongue kissing My lady after cumming in her mouth. Or haveing her sit on my mouth.
Once in a while she will help me do the legs over thing. She sticks a dildo up my ass and jerks me oof on my face. She really likes it
 
Eat the creampie!

Best way to do this is to have a fab night of sex with your girl (or guy) and then get straight down there and eat it out again (before falling unconscious and snoring for 6-8 hours, through the alarm etc).

However, when in the mood and not too drunk I find this gets me ready for round 2.
 
Man, this thread sure has me hard as a rock!

I haven't done it in a while, but I used to love to taste my pre-cum while masturbating. Nowdays I tend to kiss my wife after she's sucked me off. She loves to swallow my load but I still get the taste in her mouth. I haven't tasted her pussy after cumming in quite a while, but I may have to give that a try again soon.
 
jbeeb said:
Best way to do this is to have a fab night of sex with your girl (or guy) and then get straight down there and eat it out again (before falling unconscious and snoring for 6-8 hours, through the alarm etc).

However, when in the mood and not too drunk I find this gets me ready for round 2.

these is something about licking my own cum off/out of a lover that can make my cock get hard again.....
 
voir said:
Man, this thread sure has me hard as a rock!

I haven't done it in a while, but I used to love to taste my pre-cum while masturbating. Nowdays I tend to kiss my wife after she's sucked me off. She loves to swallow my load but I still get the taste in her mouth. I haven't tasted her pussy after cumming in quite a while, but I may have to give that a try again soon.

will she give you a snowball?
 
Yeah, I'm one of those guys who chickens out. The only thing that I do to try and beat it is cum on my face and in my mouth. It can be a weird bend to get my cock over my mouth but every so often I have the urge.
 
suckitup

Its hard to eat your own cum at first. Like you said, after cuming you no longer want to. Finally, like me, you'll just have to say, the hell with it and lick it up, and it will get easier each time. I now look forward to my little snack after jacking off.
 
Shankara20 said:
will she give you a snowball?

not sure, she's oddly uptight about certain things. I will have to bring it up though... ;)

In either case, it would be more fun to get the cum straight from the source, as it were.
 
voir said:
not sure, she's oddly uptight about certain things. I will have to bring it up though... ;)

In either case, it would be more fun to get the cum straight from the source, as it were.
agree - fresh from the source is best....
 
Back
Top