Business Travelers Unite

Wow super excited to see this thread. I am on the road a lot and always wished I could find fellow travelers or locals that were into my kinks.
I am in Phoenix this week. Mon - Wed. Staying in Tempe. I try to stay in nicer hotels.
Would love to meet fellow traveler.
IMA white straight male. 40+ 6'

I have many interests. Massage, MedFet and I can play most any role and willing to try new things.
My favorite role is Dr., where I give a complete head to toe medical examination.

Lets grab dinner and/or chat!


Interesting..........if you were around on Friday you could have met us at the casino!!! lol
 
I like your confident take on her reaction. I also love hotel masturbation. Lol.

Hotels, planes, trains and automobiles.

On my last trip to Vegas for a trade show, I had a confirmed late arrival at Bellagio. When I checked in at 2 a.m. the had given away my room and were now full.

After reiterating my confirmed late arrival, they put me suite for the night. When I finally settled in to the exquisite suite, there was no way I wasn't going to fill that hot tub, use the bath salts and pleasure myself with the curtains wide open and looking right down the strip.

If I hadn't had an early meeting, I'd have gone to the casino and tried to find company.

Fun times.
 
What else are we to do in the hotel room when we travel???

Well, I usually shop at the nearest mall late, use a scary face mask, shave my legs, fall asleep watching TV.......

However, in the future, I will probably take my own cleaning kit and spend the evening scrubbing down my room. Because apparently, ALL men on business masturbate in their room.

Either that or I'll try knocking on my neighbor's doors and see if I can locate a hot man who needs a hand! :devil: Going on what I'm learning on Lit, the success rate will be high lol!
 
looks like i have baltimore/central pennsylvania on the docket for early november.

gonna need some hunting practice because i have - and have never had - no real life game.
 
Really great stories

Some truly great stories here, especially the one by DDBustyBrit! I think her story far outstrips my experiences, and I've had some great ones during my travels!
 
Will be in Scottsdale, AZ this week with my wife, through 13th. Message me if you'll be out for a drink Friday night. She really is nice and fun to meet, and I'm ok to get along with!! lol
 
It's probably just confidence. Which is a good reason to TRY. #METOO has made it so men don't feel comfortable even saying hello to a woman. Most women love attention when it is done with class and charm.

I have a trip to upstate New York coming up soon. Maybe I will give this saying hello thing a try.
 
I have a trip to upstate New York coming up soon. Maybe I will give this saying hello thing a try.

Seducing starts before you even say “hello.” Try, looking at her from far making sure she looks back. After a few furtive exchanges, try smiling and saying hello or raising your glass and gently nodding your head. If she smiles back, you are ok to go over and say “hello, I am ...”

I my humble experience, i have found that simplicity beats cheesy lines. ;)
 
Agree completely, cheesy lines won’t get you anywhere with me. But this would, if I found you attractive, as it’s subtle and classy.
 
Pennsylvania next week

I am sure hotel stroking is all that will be happening.
 
Traveling in SC

Travel quite a bit but don't leave the state all that often. Guess I need to start hanging out at the bar for a bit next time in Columbia or Greenville!
 
I sometimes think business travel hook-ups that unfold naturally are the hottest. I like tall men and one time at a conference this tall gentleman spotted me across the room. I love that there was no Internet involved in our meet. Just across-the-room chemistry.

Traveling next week, hoping there's some chemistry / horny women in South Florida.
 
I sometimes think business travel hook-ups that unfold naturally are the hottest. I like tall men and one time at a conference this tall gentleman spotted me across the room. I love that there was no Internet involved in our meet. Just across-the-room chemistry.

Old school eye-contact undressing each other :devil:
 
Back
Top