Business Travelers Unite

I normally travel with male colleagues. I would never have sex with a co-worker. But this week I am traveling alone. More opportunity than I thought... key is to look for people alone.

I'm sure you will have all the opportunity you want. I've been lucky enough to have a few close encounters...

I have the distinct honour of covering Canada at a national level for my employer. I say this facetiously because a population less than California spread over a country larger than some continents means lots of airtime.

Being in a client facing role - I find the sexual tension is more in that direction. My team arrives as the solvers of problems, the smart guys -- it's a nice intro but has led to a few awkward ending client dinners where I am asked about the view from my hotel room.

I have the distinct honour of covering Canada at a national level for my employer. I say this facetiously because a population less than California spread over a country larger than some continents means lots of airtime.

Being in a client facing role - I find the sexual tension is more in that direction. My team arrives as the solvers of problems, the smart guys -- it's a nice intro but has led to a few awkward ending client dinners where I am asked about the view from my hotel room.

Definitely different when a client is hinting. Don't want to mess up a work relationship.

I normally travel with male colleagues. I would never have sex with a co-worker. But this week I am traveling alone. More opportunity than I thought... key is to look for people alone.

Good look on the hunt and we want to hear all the details later.

Travelling down under

I travel quite a bit in Oz, usually about 3 nights a week
I must have the luck of yesterdays lottery draw, haven't had the luck to see any opportunities. (maybe i am not looking hard enough, or too 'marriage' blind to notice.)
I often think i will hear through the walls, but must be the hotels i stay in, either too thick walls or not attracting the right clientele, (like me, lol )
But i keep booking that next night, always hope.
I do wonder though, as i lay in bed, usual room layout with a mirror looking back on the bed, wonder what what that mirror has seen?

Valentine's day eve

This typifies my luck
I stayed at a hotel on the day before Valentine's day
The restaurant was getting ready and setting the mood for the next night
Candles, dim lights, and there we where, about 7 strangers, all at separate tables, i think there was one woman, so the odds where very good ! , and we where all there squinting trying to read the menu, one guy was using the light from his mobile phone screen.
Not exactly the night stories are made of about being on the road, but typifies most of mine,
gotta laugh.

In my previous job, I traveled to the same place quite often. I did develop a relationship with a woman so I guess I got lucky every time I went there. In all my travels I have only had a handful of what I would call one -two night stands though

I'm in a hotel in Raleigh right now. All alone...

No action happening here at the moment. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow

Remembering

I worked out of town a lot one time In the evening I was filling my truck with gas and I notice a young lady standing by her car. I ask her if she was having trouble. She said that she was out of gas and needed to get home. I told her to pull over to the pumps that I could help her with that. She pulled over to them and ask how much could she put in. I said fill it up it was a small car. She looked at me and said are you sure, yes fill it. It only took about 30 dollar to fill it. I used my card and was getting in my truck, she said wait how can I repay you, I said play it forward. she said what that I told her and she said ok but where are you staying I told her down the road at the motel three block away and left
Well three days later that evening I was in my room and there was a knock on the door. I was shock there was Tammy the girl that I fill her car. I said how did you know where I was , she said the recite had my name on it so I ask the desk clerk what room you where in and here I am. She wanted to thank me for helping her out. I said well I told her how she could , yes she remembered that but it wouldn't be the same as thanking you. She walked up to me and kissed me and I hadn't been kissed like that in a long time. When she stop she look at me and said I'm horny how about you. I just smiled as I pulled her Tee shirt over her head

I think #metoo is really messing up the kink on business. Men are worried about consequences of making a move. Shame.

yeah, it is certainly a heightened concern.

the room key is a very good idea to indicate such worries are not an issue, though some sort of lesser indicator that does not give direct access to your room leaves a little more room for your gentleman target to be the hunter that you seem to be looking for. a note on a napkin saying you'll be here x number of days, "hope you are too?"

that translates to me "I'm gonna be down here tomorrow night, do your best to seduce me."

Last edited:
no, no one seemed to approach anyone
was a 'Mexican stand' off from what i can remember.
Thinking back, coulda, shoulda , woulda.

Last edited:
Back