Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 10-09-2018, 04:09 PM   #51
scarlettnuit
Literotica Guru

Sansa’s pale skin flushed when he mentioned continuing the activities of the previous night. She walked behind him and stared forward as images of the night flooded her mind. She had hated how her body had betrayed her, hated that she had given anything to him that she had not wanted to give.

“Please my Lord, not here…” She said softly, hoping he would speak no more on the matter.

Before long they were out among the people. They had known her as a carefree child, silly and spontaneous. She imagined that her cool and calm demeanor would say everything that needed to be said about her current situation.

When moments allowed, she urged the families not to rebel. Not so much because she wanted Ramsay to be at the head of Winterfell but because she did not want to see them subject to his vindictiveness. She would need them at a later date when the battle really mattered, when the Lannisters decided that they would have all.

When I'm good I'm good, when I'm bad, I'm even better!