Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

Your doing better than me. I'm out the door in 102o heat to go deliver mail. Hopefully in the wee quiet hours tomorrow I'll get a antagonist post out.

Hey Amen, I'm gonna gloss over the destruction of Sanctuary to save on time if thats OK with you. But if you would rather write it all out I'm good with that too.

I'll try to get something up asap, but if y'all make the jump I'm good with that too......

I'm not sure if I should wait until whomever has the Crystal tries to get into the Fortress to awaken Kara. What I had playing in my head is that when the FoS comes under attack, it'll only allow a blood relative to enter inside while its defenses are deployed.

I'm not sure if I should wait until whomever has the Crystal tries to get into the Fortress to awaken Kara. What I had playing in my head is that when the FoS comes under attack, it'll only allow a blood relative to enter inside while its defenses are deployed.

Makes sense to me.

Does someone have The Crystal of El?

The Doctor can simulate its signal with the sonic, that's how he gave Zod a migraine back at the beginning of the thread.

Hey Amen, I'm gonna gloss over the destruction of Sanctuary to save on time if thats OK with you. But if you would rather write it all out I'm good with that too.

No, that's cool. Kinda like when Governor Tarkin blew up Alderaan - boom, ya know?

Back