The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoulder.....ice.....alcohol.....

So good to be home. *hisses in pain as the ice pack shifts while typing*

well actualyl im only the bouncer, have to talk to the bartender, if Cait would ever get her ass back to work :p *snickering*

*laughs*

awww come on Glad that was funny :D

Yep, if only the sexy one were around shaking her ass, flashing her cleavage and slinging watered down drinks...

Push me down, pin me. Take my body, claim me.
Spit your venom, swear. Choke me, pull my hair.
Slap me hard, hurt me. Give me hope, desert me.
Abuse me. Use me. I'm your woman, seduce me.

Unf... etc... :rolleyes:

*Flying tackle hugs*

WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!

wankers cramp???

*adopts a British accent momentarily, Nyte knows I can, she's heard it*

"Only if dealing with a bunch of bloody wankers all evening counts, mate. I swear the foreman on duty are two steps short of the intelligence level only encountered by growing your own Chia Pet.....and then holding conversations with it."

No, I strained my shoulder somehow, and I'm hoping when I see the doctor this week, he's not going to say I tore my rotator cuff. That won't make me happy at all.

It's also the reason I've been drinking so much. Don't have any pain killers strong enough....yet. So Jameson whiskey it is.

Blinks

Man... sometimes following the conversation here is neigh impossible. I am so not scrolling back to try and catch up.

*adopts a British accent momentarily, Nyte knows I can, she's heard it*.

See, You steal my writing partner from me AND youve talked to her????!?!?!? *sighs* gee i see where i stand in this world LOL

Yea ive had to deal with dumb foremans man, used to work on asphalt/concrete repair crews, i know all too well

"Only if dealing with a bunch of bloody wankers all evening counts, mate. I swear the foreman on duty are two steps short of the intelligence level only encountered by growing your own Chia Pet.....and then holding conversations with it."

No, I strained my shoulder somehow, and I'm hoping when I see the doctor this week, he's not going to say I tore my rotator cuff. That won't make me happy at all.

It's also the reason I've been drinking so much. Don't have any pain killers strong enough....yet. So Jameson whiskey it is.

Not a whiskey drinker but Jameson has the BEST commercials.;)

Blinks

Man... sometimes following the conversation here is neigh impossible. I am so not scrolling back to try and catch up.

Its real simple, FHD. I've been dealing with an injury to my shoulder at work, Logan made a funny masturbation joke. The room applauds. End of story. No need to scroll up. lol

*Flying tackle hugs*

WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!

Working my butt off!!!
It's been hectic since August!!! School. Work. School. Work. 40 hours here. 30 Hours There. Midterm paper here. Exam. Exam. Exam!!!!
Zero time for leisure. But I'm making time, by gum!!!
How are you darling???!!! LONNNNG TIME, No See!!!!

that sucks...

but on another note I keep seeing comercials for that on the TV all of a sudden... haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back