Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was on vacation not too long ago I really thought about just jumping on a plane and showing up on his door step and going "I just had to see you" But the last minute flight was out of my price range. :(

Then I had a huge car bill, so now I'm pretty well stuck.

I just had 3 comminsion inquiries. All kids stuff, but you know it's something.

I'll talk to him about. I do need it. If nothing else I need the time away.

And tonight marks 6 years.

I still remember that chat (reading it is funny cause he had me on voice chat a good part of it, he loved my accent *giggles*). We were up all night making it official. We played 20 questions and asked all of the things we were afraid to before. We were up way past midnight my time, which ment the birds were starting to tweet on his side of the world *giggles*

Wishing I was there tonight. :heart:

I still remember that chat (reading it is funny cause he had me on voice chat a good part of it, he loved my accent *giggles*). We were up all night making it official. We played 20 questions and asked all of the things we were afraid to before. We were up way past midnight my time, which ment the birds were starting to tweet on his side of the world *giggles*

Congratulations, sweetie. I love reading old IMs and emails. Even the ones where we are disagreeing make me happy because I know we have survived all kinds of challenges, and will again.

lots of love

:rose:

Congratulations, sweetie. I love reading old IMs and emails. Even the ones where we are disagreeing make me happy because I know we have survived all kinds of challenges, and will again.

lots of love

:rose:

I do that too. I even like how we argue, because we do it properly and sort the issue out and resolve it and everything is ok again, and because I never had that with my ex, I can't get over how awesome it is that we do.

:eek:

(((hugs))) Congrats wenchie!

I do that too. I even like how we argue, because we do it properly and sort the issue out and resolve it and everything is ok again, and because I never had that with my ex, I can't get over how awesome it is that we do.
:eek:

L_B, I agree with you completely! For me, with my ex, everything was buried and became an ever-growing resentment from both sides. With Mistress, we talk through things immediately and to resolution and get stronger and closer any time that happens.

Thanks everyone. :)

I got some phone time with him tonight. And in the hightened hormonal state that means I'm feeling all lovey-warm and fuzzy, and horny as hell, and I'll probably cry in a few hours. *giggles*

But at the moment I'm all butterflies and goosebumps. :eek:

His voice really is like magic to me. :heart:

Thanks everyone. :)

I got some phone time with him tonight. And in the hightened hormonal state that means I'm feeling all lovey-warm and fuzzy, and horny as hell, and I'll probably cry in a few hours. *giggles*

But at the moment I'm all butterflies and goosebumps. :eek:

His voice really is like magic to me. :heart:

Glad you are feeling happy hon and huge congrats! :rose:

Did you talk to him about a visit honey? Six years is a huge amount of time and you need for than one visit! Tell him I said so...no, better tell him we all said so! ;):kiss:

Did you talk to him about a visit honey? Six years is a huge amount of time and you need for than one visit! Tell him I said so...no, better tell him we all said so! ;):kiss:

*giggles*

No. In typical me fashion I got so excited about hearing his voice that I forgot all about talking about a visit. :eek:

Hell I got so excited about hearing his voice I didn't think to start talking dirty until he said he was going to have to call it a night! :eek:

I just get all fluster when I hear that Irish tongue whispering in my ear. *giggles*

Exactly!!

*giggles*

No. In typical me fashion I got so excited about hearing his voice that I forgot all about talking about a visit. :eek:

Hell I got so excited about hearing his voice I didn't think to start talking dirty until he said he was going to have to call it a night! :eek:

I just get all fluster when I hear that Irish tongue whispering in my ear. *giggles*

Ok, you get one free pass but don't make us do a intervention here and swamp him with emails :)

(just kidding of course...I'm happy for you. )

Exactly!!

Ok, you get one free pass but don't make us do a intervention here and swamp him with emails :)

(just kidding of course...I'm happy for you. )

I know. And I will. But right now there is just so much going on in my life that having this conversation with him and risking the feelings of rejection would just be too much.

I have a doctors apointment Monday, to hopefully start getting me sorted. Grandpa gets moved to the long term care home that day as well. And I'm settling into the new store quicker than I thought.

I just need something to be settled before I stir something else. But the conversation will be had soon. (I'm really hoping for december)

Well the visit's off and along with it, it seems, the relationship.

i'm ok; a little sad but ultimately it was my decision......I guess I just dont suffer fools gladly as long as i used to do. My expectations are high and my desire to tolerate shit is low. lol

Speaking of which, i have a feeling today will see a number of chapters closing. I guess I am having a bit of a cull :rolleyes:

It's unpleasant and it hurts like hell but it's necessary if I am to achieve what i want from life.

Well the visit's off and along with it, it seems, the relationship.

i'm ok; a little sad but ultimately it was my decision......I guess I just dont suffer fools gladly as long as i used to do. My expectations are high and my desire to tolerate shit is low. lol

Speaking of which, i have a feeling today will see a number of chapters closing. I guess I am having a bit of a cull :rolleyes:

It's unpleasant and it hurts like hell but it's necessary if I am to achieve what i want from life.

:rose::heart::rose:

I'm sad for you but I like hearing that you are keeping your expectations high. You've been through enough shit, you don't have to tolerate any more from anyone.

Good for you!!

:rose::heart::rose:

I'm sad for you but I like hearing that you are keeping your expectations high. You've been through enough shit, you don't have to tolerate any more from anyone.

Good for you!!

Thanks hon. Currently having mini panic attacks all over the place...I feel pretty stressed. :rolleyes:

it's not just that...combination of things going on today. But I will get there :rose:

Thanks hon. Currently having mini panic attacks all over the place...I feel pretty stressed. :rolleyes:

it's not just that...combination of things going on today. But I will get there :rose:

*huggles*

It's good to hear you talk about deserving more, and seeking it. :kiss:

*sigh*

*discontent*

I need....penis...something...pretty much anything from an actual person. gah I am deprived -______-

*sigh*

*discontent*

I need....penis...something...pretty much anything from an actual person. gah I am deprived -______-

I can TOTALLY empathise.

I'm very close to the point where I seriously consider knocking on doors, sort of like asking a neighbor to borrow a cup of sugar. :eek:

I've been in a distance relationship for a little over 3 years. We've spent a total of 6 weeks together. He lives on the west coast and I on the east coast. We met online and became friends but the sexual attraction was overwhelming. It is what drove us to the trust and friendship we now have.

During that time he was visiting we lived every single second enjoying each other. He taught me how to be a great lover and I became his love slave in reality. He owns my heart. It is so hard to be this far apart but we have kept it exciting. We talk on the phone, text and use messenger to stay involved. We've had fights and great make up phone sex. He is my man, my master. Right now we are way overdue for a visit. Things have been getting in the way and I'm worried about that. I need a date to be set so that we can look forward to making plans to see each other again. I need to see him so badly it hurts!

minx1;3877530 It's unpleasant and it hurts like hell but it's necessary if I am to achieve what i want from life.[/QUOTE said:
Sad to hear but I admire your strength, as it is comforting to me and what I am going thru.

Hugs.

Oh fuck ....need to vent! ......how can an irrelevent omission make me feel guilty? Something I didnt tell him about he discovered . It's made me feel bad about myself like I'm being deciteful. Its made me question my honesty.

I feel really shit. We started having a good converstion. Discussing our meeting which is coming up soon. Then the converstion turned to something I hadnt told him and now I feel like I've been kicked.

He wasnt angry with me .....but I'm angry with me. And worried there's some ulterior motive for his questions.

Why the fuck cant people just say what they mean?

Or maybe thay do and I just dont hear them.

6yrs wenhcie WOW! xx

Then again maybe its just my currently fucked up hormones :(

While that may be the case, don't immediately dismiss your feelings. It's too easy to do that, and society encourages you to think "oh I'm just some HORMONAL WOMAN".

You may have a legitimate feeling, and it's just amplified by your wonked out hormones. Listen to yourself, even if yourself is yelling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back