• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well i took simulated bj pic down but some people put it on the thread and for now it can still be viewed..cant do much about others posted it :rolleyes:

well i took simulated bj pic down but some people put it on the thread and for now it can still be viewed..cant do much about others posted it :rolleyes:

If you've taken it down the link should be gone.
I stayed up 7 hours when I got reported, checking every pic :rolleyes:

im thinking of using badongo use store pics or there is a site that i can put more explicit on. Ill keep this thread for the majority of pics because i dont need to post explicitly :)

For recreational purposes? ;)

im thinking of using badongo use store pics or there is a site that i can put more explicit on. Ill keep this thread for the majority of pics because i dont need to post explicitly :)

For recreational purposes? ;)

Lots of people do that and it seems to work fine. You can also set up private albums at image bam dot com and then just give access to certain special people like myself for viewing. I use that site quite often.

I've got a yahoo group where pics are posted that I can't post here :)

I fucking hate when threads I follow get red flagged yet some are allowed to stay as explicit or even moreso for no apparent reason. Hope you'll be able to find a home for the naughtier pics because I wasn't able to save them.

Aw Beth, sorry to hear you have been visited by the mods, I never thought you posted anything too naughty here, but sometimes things here at lit do not make sense, luvs ya babe xxxx:heart:

Hi Guys :)

I've created a yahoo group for the other stuff so if you would like to become a member please PM me with MEMBER REQUEST as title and if I feel happy with you joining I will pass you the link :)

Mmmm, I love a girl who isn't afraid to use the back entrance. :)
Definitely not...and that goes for returning favour too.

Lol yeah it was morning but I am secretly a vampire and can only be awake in the night...black out blinds in day :)

Hi everyone I have a treat for you today. Some Audio!! It's not naughty audio just me rambling but wanted to send u guys a message.

Definitely not...and that goes for returning favour too.

Lol yeah it was morning but I am secretly a vampire and can only be awake in the night...black out blinds in day :)

Hi everyone I have a treat for you today. Some Audio!! It's not naughty audio just me rambling but wanted to send u guys a message.

i look forward to hearing your sexy voice, loving the pics beth, keep up the good work! ;) x

Evening lovely Beth, just going to jump in the shower, wish you could join me :)

xxxxx:kiss::kiss:

i look forward to hearing your sexy voice, loving the pics beth, keep up the good work! ;) x
There is apparently an issue with my audio host at moment..irony :rolleyes: so if I can't find a host ill patiently wait for whatever is breaking the link to be fixed.

Thanks hunni :kiss:

Sorry the mods came knocking at your door. Seems like they've been hitting a lot of threads recently.

Sorry the mods came knocking at your door. Seems like they've been hitting a lot of threads recently.
Thanks hun..its not too bad. The problem lies in guidelines they are so vague and up to interpretation on level of nudity. So I guess they just have to go by when someone considers something inappropriate. Vulgarity etc is in the eye of the beholder

Back