BDSM idea

Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Posts
26
Young shrink just out of school--crushing student loans, etc.

Rich woman comes for help on some issues not directly related to sex. She book an extensive series of appointments paid in advance. He spends all the $ in advance, struggling to pay his bills.

The woman is a shade older than the doc. She not conventionally beautiful, but there's something about her that makes guys feel like she's grabbing them by the gonads when she's just sitting and chatting.

In the course of her therapy, doc discovers she's heavily into BDSM, a subject he has fairly good theoretical knowledge of--which means he knows nothing about that facet of the real world. He finds himself fantasizing about it (humorously inaccurate fantasies, perhaps?)

As therapy progresses. she makes it obvious she'd be interested. Maybe a FemDom thing, or maybe she's a switch who has experienced everything and wants to pass that on.

Now doc is caught in two dilemmas: the ethics of the situation, and being very frightened on the one hand, and more turned on than he's ever been on the other. Eventually he gives in to temptation and has the time of his life. He becomes a changed person who's really into it, and a better doc as a side benefit.

I would love to write this, but I know nothing about BDSM except some of the terminology and the fact I dig it when my old lady bites or pinches my nipples or slaps or squeezes my nutsack hard. I other words, I know just enough enough to know I don't know shit.

If a more knowledgeable writer picks up on this idea, a "from a story idea by" credit would be much appreciated but is in no way expected.
 
As therapy progresses. she makes it obvious she'd be interested. Maybe a FemDom thing, or maybe she's a switch who has experienced everything and wants to pass that on.
It could be that the woman is seeking therapy because her current relationship is breaking down and she's looking for help coming to terms with that. During the sessions she reveals that she'd been a sub for some time, but is now feeling more interested in the Domme side of the BDSM scene, and doesn't know how to break things off with her Master/Mistress.

This then opens the door for the therapist to be recruited as a sub for a newly birthed Domme, allowing them both to grow into the lifestyle together. Her previous experience as a sub would help her guide her new pet along in his training, but as she's new to her role as Domme she's likely to make a mistake or two along the way.

Luckily for me, when I made the switch my former Master helped me train my first pet, but it was a little easier for him since I'm also bisexual, and my first pet was a cute girl we could both have fun playing with.
 
Back
Top