Protection (closed)

"With a privacy fence so we can sit out there naked? We'll have to take a look when we get back and see what will fit and what we can afford . . . but I definitely like the idea. would it be possible to build a deck off our bedroom?"
 
“I’m not sure if we can build a deck off our room.” I say, yawning and settling back onto my lounge chair. “We also need to think about our nursery. How we’re going to furnish it, the colors, which room it will be in.”

Talking lulls me into a doze, another yawn splitting my lips as I let my eyes close.
 
"Lots of things to think about and plan when we get home," realizing I am talking to myself and the night air as you drift off in your lounge chair. Quietly getting a sheet off the bed and covering you during your nap on the balcony . . . combination of pregnancy hormones and honeymoon fucking are wearing you out!!

Hearing a knock on our door, I slip on my shorts and open the door; the server, while picking up the trays,asks, "Is there anything else I can do for the two of you this evening?" She has unbuttoned the top two buttons of her uniform, displaying the tops of a very nice set of breasts.

"My wife is resting right now. Come back in an hour and I will see if she would like some company tonight."
 
Last edited:
I wake up as the door shuts and I rub at my eyes as you come back out onto the balcony. “Who was that, baby?” I ask, settling back down into my spot on the lounge with another wide yawn.
 
"Just the server picking up our tray outside the door; although, she did want to know if there was anything else she could do for us this evening. She had the top buttons on her uniform unbuttoned . . nice tits, as much as I could see . . . and even with the sheet on, I think she could see your naked ass and bacl thru te openings on the lounge chair. I told her to come back in an hour; I would have to talk to you about having some companya this evening."

Dropping my shorts and settling back into my chair, looking over at you. You still look pretty wiped out, so you may not be up for any more company this evening.
 
Giving you a little smile, I snuggle down in my lounge chair and pull the sheet to my chin. “Why don’t you go out and have some fun with her, baby? I’ll just stay here and nap. I’m worn out.”

I can see that your cock is growing hard and I laugh softly. “She might not have my body, but I can see that you’re interested.”
 
"You know, love . . . we don't play without the other one around. So, I can't go anywhere with her . . . if I do, she will have to agree to play here while you are on the balcony or in the room. I'll think about it before she comes back . . . besides just having you lying there naked under the sheet is enough to make me hard . . . and I can always save it for you."
 
I give you a loving smile as you tell me that you won’t play without me. “Was she pretty?” I ask, seeing by your look that she most definitely was.

“Well, maybe I wouldn’t mind seeing my husband seducing a young waitress.” I say with a giggle as I watch your cock jump at the thought. “I’ll sit in the chair in the corner of the room while you have your way with her, baby.”

“But let’s make it a fun little challenge. You have to make her cum in three different ways before you can cum. I think the first one will be with your fingers. The second with your lips. And the third with your cock.” I’m grinning from ear to ear with my wicked little thoughts.
 
"Jesus, Michaela . . . you trying to kill the poor girl? Go back to sleep; I 'll think about it and wake you when she gets here. She has a nice sile and a nice set of tits . . . just a bit on the heavy side, but definitely not fat."

As you drift off, I sleep for a few minutes myself. Not realy sure what time she was here, but before too long I hear a knock on the door. As I stand, I see you stir and give me your sexy smile. Grabbing a towel to throw around my waist and go to the door.

By now, she has removed her bra and one more button is undone, "Come in." As she walks in and tells me her name is Mandy, I point to the deck where you are. "Mandy, this is my wife, Michaela . . ." As you look up at her, I drop my towel and stand behind her naked, wrapping my arms around and undoing the last few buttons on her blouse.

Once the blouse is removed and she is topless in front of us, full breasts and hard nipples, Michaela will tell you the ground rules for this evening."
 
Presented with a beautiful set of breasts, I let out a soft little moan. You certainly have an eye for beautiful tits. Giving you a smile, I move into the cabin and take my seat in the chair in the corner, watching the both of you for a moment.

“Well, Mandy, my husband is going to take you to heaven and back three times. I will sit here and watch. If you with for me to join, all you have to do is ask.” Glancing at you, I give you a wink and settle back in the chair to watch the show unfold.

Mandy gasps as she feels your hand on her breasts. “I’ve never done this with the guests before, but I couldn’t help but notice how handsome you were and how beautiful your wife’s body is.” She tells us both.

"Why don't you kneel on the floor and get my husband nice and excited?" I suggest, giggling softly at the look in your eyes.
 
Giving you a bit of a frown . . . thinking, I'm supposed to make her cum three times before I cum and you tell her to start off by getting me excited. Shit. This may be tougher than I expect.

Still in her skirt, panties and shoes, Mandy drops to her knees and takes my cock in her hand, stroking it gently before sliding her lips around the head. A few licks from her tongue, and she proceeds to take almost all of me in her mouth . . .

Looking down at her, "OK, Mandy, that's enough for now . . . I want to save the rest for later. Stand up here and face Michaela. Kneeling, I slide her shoes off and toss them aside, then reach up under her skirt and remove her bikini panties, already moist. I show them to Michaela and toss them over by the shoes. Standing up, I unbutton her skirt in the back and let if drop to the floor around her feet . . . giving you the first look at her pussy.
 
Mandy moans as you strip her of her clothing. She stands there before us in her naked beauty, a little bit a blush to her cheeks. Her hips are nicely rounded, her pussy shaved clean, and her body incredibly beautiful. Giving you another smile, I know how much fun you’re going to have with this girl.

“Touch that pretty pussy, Alan. I want you to tell me what it feels like.” I murmur, feeling incredibly powerful in this moment as I direct you as to what to do with our new little friend.
 
Directing Mandy to lie down on the bed, I gently open her legs; as much as it was her idea to come to our room, she is still a bit hesitant at how quickly things are moving, but gives in and opens her legs. I have her positioned perfectly for you to see what happens.

Licking my finger for some moisture, I spread her pussy open . . . the bright pink of a pretty pussy is immediately visible . . . sliding a finger inside . . . "Damn, Michaela, she is already getting wet and she feels so soft and warm in here . . . you'll have to check her out later yourself."

Knowing that my first 'responsibility' is to make her cum on my fingers, I press my finger deeper and deeper until I can feel her pussy muscles start grabbing at my finger. Sliding my finger back and forth, soft moans start to come from Mandy. I lean up over and start sucking on one of her nipples . . .
 
Watching you help our new little friend lie back on the bed, I spread my own legs to give you a view of the pussy that you love so much. Gently trailing my fingers through my folds, I gather my own moisture and bring them to my lips, winking at you as you tell me that she is already incredibly wet.

Mandy lets out a gasp, her thighs shaking as she allows you to continue on. She is nervous, but that is soon gone as you press your finger deeper into her wet folds, her pussy clamping around you. Another soft moan leaves her lips as you latch onto her nipples, suckling on them as you finger her pussy with such expert precision.

“That feels so good.” She moans, her hands moving to trail through your hair and over your shoulders.
 
Sliding my finger out of her pussy and back to her dripping entrtance, I rub the finger in circles over her clit, getting hard and poking out from its shield. The friction on her clit causes Mandy to start bucking against my hand . . in response, I slide two fingers up her tight opening . . . srpeading out her pussy . . .

Scraping my teeth over her nipples, I feel her body starting to squirm under my touch . . . her breathing is faster and her moans are louder . . .

Looking up at her from her breasts . . . "Yes, Mandy . . . cum for us, baby . . . let those juices flow . . . Michaela wants to see you cum . . ."

Tilting my head back toward you . . . looking at your fingers teasing "my pussy"
 
Mandy is whining and moaning as you treat her to a wonderful time. She bucks up against your hand, her thighs trembling as you scrape your teeth over her hard nipples. She moans as you tell her to cum for the both of us and she lets out a loud cry, cumming hard for you just as you asked. Her pussy pulses for us both to see, juices gathering on her pink lips as she shivers and whither on the bed before us.

I let out a moan of my own, watching as your eyes zero in on my fingers and what they are doing to my pussy. I sigh, my fingers circling my clit, knowing that you can make me cum with just an order. I move my free hand towards my sensitive breasts, tugging and moving at my nipples until I’m whimpering along with Mandy.
 
"Very nice, Mandy . . . we're just getting started . . . I wonder what Michaela has in mind next. But first, I think my baby girl needs to cum . . . watch her Mandy ."

Looking at you, "OK, Michaela . . . Mandy can't be the only one to cum . . . your turn, let her see you cum for me . . . then you can tell me what to do next."
 
I let out a moan as Mandy lifts her head of the bed and watches as I continue to play with my clit. I groan as you tell me that it’s her turn to see me cum and I nod my head, two fingers plunging deep inside my wet pussy as I finger myself under your watchful gaze. Mandy lets out a moan at the sight, her hand settling on your cock and slowly pumping it as you both watch intently.

“Baby!” I cry out, pulling hard on a nipple as I cum for you, my hips bucking up to meet my fingers as I ride out my orgasm. “Soooo good…”

Whimpering as the last few shudders leave me, I finally let out a sigh and relax in the chair, watching her hand slide up and down your throbbing shaft. “I think it’s time to give her a tongue lashing, baby.”
 
"Mandy, lie back so that Michaela can still see your pussy. She knows that my favorite play is to eat her pussy until she cums . . . so now, she is willing to share my tongue with you."

Before kneeling between Mandy's thighs, I lean over and kiss you, "MMM, baby, you are so good to me . . . think I can make you cum again?"

Crawling up over Mandy, I kiss her on the lips, my tongue probing her mouth, then tracing a pattern down her body with my lips and tongue . . . over her neck and chest, both tits and nipples . . . down her belly . . . teasing her lower belly before dropping between her thighs. Kissing her inner thighs, slowly moving toward her dripping pussy, already coated with her cum from my finger fuck.

Sliding my hands under her bottom, I lift her pussy toward my mouth . . . using my tongue to split her lips and flick at her clit . . . after a little teasing, I bury my face between her thighs and go after her with my mouth and tongue, fucking her with my tongue . . . scraping me teeth across her clit . . . just as I do with Michaela, I let her dripping juices coat my fingers and slide them up to spread her ass cheeks and tease her ass crack as I continue my tongue pleasuring of her pussy.
 
I moan as you lean over and kiss me before you dive between Mandy’s thighs. “Mmmm…only if you promise me a little of that before I cum next time.” I purr as you turn to crawl up Mandy’s delicious body.

Mandy sighs as you kiss her, her tongue twirling with yours as you get her nice and hot. She moans as you lick and kiss your way down her body, giving attention to breasts and over her belly before you settle between her spread thighs. She cries out in pleasure as your fingers slide beneath her bottom and lift her dripping pussy towards your lips. It’s like a nice, ripe juicy peach and as you split her lips with your tongue, she moans hotly.

“Fuck!” She cries out as you fuck her with your tongue, scraping across her clit with your teeth until she’s shivering with need. “Oh my god! Just like that! Please more!” She begs you, her hand settling on her nipples as she plucks and twists at them.

Watching you wet your fingers and press them against her ass, I know that you are getting ready to tease her rosebud and I know that there is no other sensation better then when you eat me out and play with my ass. She lets out a shuddering cry, her hips bucking against your lips as you give her everything she’s never had before.
 
From her reaction, I know she is close . . . but I really want this to last a little longer. Not sure what all she has experienced before, but this needs to be something new for her. Sliding my hands to the back of her thighs, I press her legs up over her belly toward her chest and drag my tongue down from her pussy lips to the channel between the two cheeks of her ass . . . licking her where she has never been licked before . . . I can feel her squirming and I can hear her cries for more . . .

After a couple of minutes of this pleasuring, I drop her legs back to the bed and once more attack her pussy and clit . . . and almost immediately, feel her thighs lock on my head, not going to let me get away until this orgasm . . . much stronger than the first . . . is released from deep within her . .
 
I gasp as I watch you pushing Mandy’s legs up her belly, giving her attention to her tight pucker. My own bottom clenches at the thought of your tongue on my ass, but I moan in the lingering soreness from our playing that afternoon.

Mandy cries out as you drag your tongue from her pussy to her ass. She squirms against your lips, moaning loudly in pleasure as you give her something that no man ever has. She whimpers, her fingers digging into the sheets beneath her as you move back to her pussy. Instantly, her thighs clench around your head, holding you in place until she has cum.

“Yes!” She shrieks as you tongue stabs at her clit and she cums hard, her sweet juices spilling across your chin as she bucks against you.
 
Feeling the flood of her juices covering my chin and dripping onto the bed; swallowing as much as I can, but just too much. I know that i still have to make her cum on my cock to satisfy your challenge . . but she is going to need a few minutes of 'recovery' before I can even think about mounting her.

Turning toward you in the chair . . . dropping to my knees on the floor . . . "May I?", looking up at you as I position myself between your legs. Nobody tastes better than you, and I want tp taste you now.
 
Moaning as you turn towards me and drop to your knees in front of my chair. I let out a sigh as I drape my legs over your shoulders and settle back to let you do what you like best. “Of course, baby.” I say, my fingers tangling through you hair as I feel your hot breath on my dripping slit.

“So good, baby.” I say softly with the first swipe of your tongue. “I love you so much, Alan.”
 
You have no idea how fucking hard I am right now . . . two orgasms for Mandy . . . and now getting ready to make you cum again . . .

I know your bottom is still pretty sore from the plug earlier today, so my focus right now will just be my tongue and lips on your dripping pussy . . . exhaling a breath of hot air between y our thighs, hearing your gasp as my tongue makes contact with your clit . . . like Mandy, your thighs lock onto my cheeks and hold my head right where you want it . . .

Caressing your bottom and backs of your thighs as I enjoy my feast . . . my sweet baby's delightful pussy . . . don't want to miss any of your sweet nectar when your flood releases . ..
 
Back
Top