Older Men with Younger Men

Even though I prefer to deal with folks around my age, I rarely pass up a proposition from an older guy. They certainly seem to be a lot more appreciative and...exuberant, I think, is the word that fits best. :)

About a month or so ago I met a very nice guy in his fifties that was looking for his first M-M experience and wanted me to model for him. So I did my very best to give him a good time. I'm probably going to base my next story on that little hookup.
 
Most of the fantasies dealing with older men with younger men usually involve the older man teaching the younger one.Lately I have thought that it may be hotter the other way around.I think all men should experience sex with a man especially if they are curious about it. It would be hot to feed a older man their first cock and get them hooked on man on man sex.
 
My first time was with an older man, I was 14 and he was around 50. I wont tell the story here because of the rules. Im 35 now and dont regret it, in fact I really enjoyed the experiences we had.

WOW!!
 
"Most of the fantasies dealing with older men with younger men usually involve the older man teaching the younger one.Lately I have thought that it may be hotter the other way around.I think all men should experience sex with a man especially if they are curious about it. It would be hot to feed a older man their first cock and get them hooked on man on man sex."

Yes please!
 
I think I'm ready for a dominant older man to show me how much of a slut I really am.
 
My first guy was in his mid 30's. came within five minutes of me suckin him. he turned out to be less experienced with me. The other guy i met up with was in his 40's, he blew me sooooo good. Its worth it to try it lol
 
Older men

I have always had a thing for older men in suits. In my late teens and early twenties I worked in retail and had to wear a suit nothing fancy but had to present a nice image.

I was in ladies shoes sales and on ocassion had to attend sales meetings with the upper supervisiors. We would attend the national sales meetings durning the day and at night have dinner and hit the bars. I was sharing a room with Mr D. my direct supervisor and really nice guy. I had been working for him for two years and really enjoyed my time at work. Mr D (Dave) was married and had two daughters who were in college and his wife was a traveling drug sales rep.

Dave and I after dinner and the bar went up to our room hoping to relax and get ready for the next day. I sat sat on the bed and started to undress removing my suit, shoes and then removing my tie and shirt. Sitting their looking at my boss who was still in his suit and looking at himself in the mirror I had a dirty thought crossed my mind and sighed out loud. Dave turned and said to me you don't have to hide anything from Bobby, I think I understand you after all you have been with me for a couple of years and I can see how you look at me. I dropped my head into my hands and shook it slowly. I looked at Dave and said I did not want to ruin our work realtionship but most of all I valued our friendship and hoped that would stay the same. He smiled and said nothing will change. More???
 
I'm older (66) . . . and love being sucked and my ass played with (not into anal fucking, yet) . . but the feel of strong hands on my ass while being sucked by younger enthusiastic guy is incredible. No problem with ED when someone really wants me to cum.

Would also enjoy seeing pics of you and your partner - either here or PM me. Thx
 
older men younger men

Mr. D. (Dave) looked at me and said Bobby do not be afraid I will not tell anyone as I want my secret to be safe also, you see I like men also my wife knows about this and often play together with other couples.
The lump in my throat started to go down while the the lump in my briefs started to rise. Dave slipped off his shoes and put his foot on the bed between my legs. I started to rub his calf up and down feeling his muscular leg, my hand still shaking made his way up his toward his crotch. Reaching his crotch I rubbed his ball sac amazed at their size,they were slightly larger than large eggs. I reached up and unzipped his zipper and unbuckled his belt and took his pants down, standing there in his shirt and tie and boxers he looked just wonderfully sexy.I stood up only coming up to his nose,he was6-4 and I stood at 5-8. I put my arms around his neck and put my lips on his kissing him softly slowly slipping my tounge into his mouth, he kissed back putting his on my ass pulling me closer as he did I could feel his cock getting hard.Standing back I took his tie off and unbottned his shirt and then took that off also,leaving him only in his t-shirt and boxers. The next kiss came as I reached to remove his t-shirt revealing his well toned chest and stomach. My god this man was a sexy specimen. Still standing he pulled me closer and kissed me for what seemed an hour my knees started to buckle, I sat on the bed wondering what was to come next. More? More? More??
 
sat on the bed wondering what was to come next. More? More? More??

Yes Yes Yes - getting this older guy really horny, thinking about a nice young body with a hard cock!
 
Older men-Younger men

My continuing adventures with Mr.D. (Dave) My older man.

Dave smiled as I reached up placing my hands on his hips pulling his boxers down his cock slightly pointing up like it was happy to see me. Taking his cock and feel it starting to get hard I could not resist licking his mushroom head, slightly salty but very manly tasting Dave looked down at me and said oh yeah please stick it in your mouth. I obeyed closing my mouth just around the very fat head, his cock while not long just about 7in and 4in round fit nicely in my mouth.

Taking it deeper I thought I hit the jackpot in my very young life. I could not resist licking his balls, taking turns licking each one hearing Dave sigh as I put them in my mouth.

Dave was content to let me provide my oral skills on him grabbing my head and slowly guiding my mouth on his dick, oh man I was in heaven pleasing him, falling to my knees I now was totally submissive to Dave. Looking up at my boss and see him smile I started to take him down my throat. Dave groaned and his knees started to shake.

I could hear Dave say oh Bobby I'm going to cum, oh yeah suck my cock, oh God here it comes pulling out slightly his first spurt hit the back my throat, the second landed on my tounge treating my taste buds to a salty treat. A smaller squirt landed on my chin as Dave pulled out shaking his cock on my face and smiling like he recieved the best blow job of all time.

Standing up I grabbed Dave on the hips pulling him close and landing a deep soul kiss on his lips, Dave holding me tightly to me between kisses saying oh boy Bobby we have all night. What is next on the menu? I smiled and answered whatever you want Dave, whatever you want!
 
Back
Top