Here i go again with a New Pictures Thread

Mmmmmmm....

ok everyone my pics are kinda scatter throughout this thread so iam creating a new one with all of my pics catagorized for yall to view easily. give me a min iam editing and organizing them all for you to be patient ill post a link to the thread in here. any special requests or ideas for any pics? tell me now while iam getting them all together and ill make sure i will personalize it and post it up for you try to be patient iam not the best computer person in the world but iam trying to hurry
xoxo
dakota

dakota, dearest, how about one of you, bent over, with a dildo in your pussy AND your asshole? Or better yet, how about 9 or 10 like that? All taken at different moments during the process and from different angles and distances! Man, I wish I were there because I could direct the shoot, just like a film Director!
"All right! Quiet on the set! Scene one, take one... Aaaaand---Action!"
:cool:

Give us more

Oh baby please give us more hardcore action. Love to see your kitty being used.

Hope you are well

Can't believe I just now found your thread. A beautiful, sexy, kinky, confident Louisiana woman is always great to find.

Once the storms pass and everything gets back to normal, how about you get back on here and let me know you are safe and sound?

Howdy, darlin'. Lovely pics. Love the personality that cums through too. :devil:

I would love to see some peeing pics.

thanks for the honest request just b/c u were honestabout what u want to see you just might be getting your picture request
xoxo
dakota

Did you ever post these pics. Been hunting for them. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

BTW sooooo sexy pics

You're such a nasty little slip of a girl, Dakota! :devil: Check your email - that story I promised you about what Gary & I wanna do to you is there.

I hope you like it. There's more...

:kiss: ~Tori

BTW: is that a sunburn, or is your ass red because you didn't play nice? ;)

Back