Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In the middle is standing Natasha;
All the men are beginning to pant.
When she dances, her shoulders, they vibrate,
And when she's singing, you see that she can't."

(from Kretchma, a song about a Russian Cafe in NY)

One of my local Indian Restaurants has Russian dancers once a month (and Turkish Belly Dancers, Elvis impersonator, Abba clones etc.).

If only the entertainment was good enough to detract from the dreadful food. But it isn't. :(

When we used to have foreign students on exchange visits we had a 'French boy from Montmartre' - but he wasn't French. He was the son of a Bulgarian song and dance duo who were performing as Russians. :D

Last edited:
The Wife of Bath's Tale

Morning, Michael.

Late good afternoon steve...you always look that good in the morning?? :eek:

"Save water on Great Keppel Island: Shower with a friend" (slogan on a Tshirt I bought on that Great Barrier Reef resort island way back - in the 80's :eek:)

Late good afternoon steve...you always look that good in the morning?? :eek:

"Save water on Great Keppel Island: Shower with a friend" (slogan on a Tshirt I bought on that Great Barrier Reef resort island way back - in the 80's :eek:)

I look this good all the time, Michael... ;)

Not sure
Janet Leigh would agree with that sentiment...

I look this good all the time, Michael... ;)

Not sure
Janet Leigh would agree with that sentiment...

Janet Leigh?? (maybe I have it.you mean the shower scene in Psycho?)

...anyway first thing I thought of was something I heard lately. There's this Aussie sportsman - cricketer or footballer, dunno which) Jackson Bird - anyway his team mates call him'Janet' - get it? Michael Jackson's sister - a bird...from the Jackson family...:)

Janet Leigh?? (maybe I have it.you mean the shower scene in Psycho?)

...anyway first thing I thought of was something I heard lately. There's this Aussie sportsman - cricketer or footballer, dunno which) Jackson Bird - anyway his team mates call him'Janet' - get it? Michael Jackson's sister - a bird...from the Jackson family...:)

Convoluted Aussieisms

I've been known to take my stiff beyond the lights of the shore, Michael. Oh, sorry. I meant skiff. :eek:

Freudian slip Tio? C'mon tell the truth...out in a boat beyond the breakers, ostensibly fishing - holding a pole at least..and with your binoculars trained on the lit windows of houses on the shore.. hoping for a sight..kinda like the patience required for fishing. :devil:

Freudian slip Tio? C'mon tell the truth...out in a boat beyond the breakers, ostensibly fishing - holding a pole at least..and with your binoculars trained on the lit windows of houses on the shore.. hoping for a sight..kinda like the patience required for fishing. :devil:

Yeah, I've got to look for a new girl. The one I was seeing bought venetian blinds.

(from DG's Humour Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back