If you had the chance, how many would you take?

Getting hard again just reading this thread. Need to make this happen again soon!
 
I have taken 7 on before, it was so hot. They used me for hours. I would like to take on 20 or more like in the extreme gangbang videos. I think those videos are supper hot.
 
I have taken 7 on before, it was so hot. They used me for hours. I would like to take on 20 or more like in the extreme gangbang videos. I think those videos are supper hot.

That sounds like a story EVERYONE that has posted in this thread would love to hear the details on. Care to share?
 
I hate to think that I would be greedy, but I would take as many as I could actually take. Or at least as long as I could take it. I'd like at least 3, but staying power/stamina means a lot as well.
 
Maybe this thread should include real life experiences of multiple cocks being taken at the same time.

Mine was at the Denver Swim Club, a rather nice bathhouse.
 
My first visit was an experience in itself. I watched rather than participated, as I was new to this and did not know the protocol or how to make the first move. There were glory holes, big open rooms with porn on the big screen, indoor pool and hot tub where a few people were naked and rooms with slings and finally a cave. It was overwhelming, but all I did was suck a cock thru the glory hole and got sucked in return.

But my second visit was more fun....
 
I fantasize about being seduced by two men at once. They romantically put me on the bed and I suck their cocks. One of them mounts me from behind and they build to a passionate pace until one comes in my mouth and one comes on my ass. In a different fantasy, I am led to a private room in a club, and men take turns coming on me. They come mostly in my mouth, but they miss and hit my face and chest. My hands are oozing with their cum and I reach down and jack off myself.
 
I fantasize about being seduced by two men at once. They romantically put me on the bed and I suck their cocks. One of them mounts me from behind and they build to a passionate pace until one comes in my mouth and one comes on my ass. In a different fantasy, I am led to a private room in a club, and men take turns coming on me. They come mostly in my mouth, but they miss and hit my face and chest. My hands are oozing with their cum and I reach down and jack off myself.
Then you should definitely visit the DSC....
 
I want to try two. But part of me wants to walk into a room with 20 horny dudes.
 
I dont know how long my ass would last maybe 3 if its not violent. But id like to see a line 10 deep for my mouth.
 
How many WOULD I take? As many as I can.

I've been to the Nob Hill gay adult bookstore in San Fran a number of times. They have a video arcade downstairs with booths that have prominently labeled glory holes. Three holes to the booth, so you can kneel or bend over while reaching through.

I'd stop in on my lunch hour a couple of times each week, skipping lunch so that I'd have that hungry feeling. I was quite fit at the time, so every time I went in a booth someone instantly popped ingto the adjoining booth. Dropping to my knees, I'd suck whatever was stuck through the hole. Big, little, black or white, I'd suck them dry. I'd usually strip naked. Sometimes one would want to come into my booth for more personal action.

The most I did in one lunch hour was 7 guys. One of these days I'll go to the Steamworks bath house in Berkeley and see how many I can get to fuck me in one evening.

timmy
 
D(.)(.)

Dollie------------ It seems that most comments have been males and most make believe.

My mother and older sister were nymphos. I didn't even know what that meant back then. My husband always wanted to swap with others or just watch other men have sex with me. My husband recently joined some porn sites and I looked at pictures.

Nearly two years ago this month I finally decided my hubby was right. I had other men fuck me. We started out with a good friend as my hubby and his wife watched. My very first other man. Just straight sex. Then it was another good friend and a few more after. Only one at a time only in my puss.
I decided I'd like to get gangbanged and wanted some to be black men. What a mistake.
I have no idea how long or how many men used me at once over and over. They kept calling more men. We were at a mobile home deep in the woods.

I had several colon surgeries so my butt hole is tiny. I can't swallow but I was forced.
This went on many days and nights for two months. Finally hubby said no more. It nearly killed this old lady!
I am smarter now and the most I take are two men. Then only straight sex or one fucking my boobs. It is much more fun and I can usually handle it.
Still, I went from no other men to 40 regular old men and 20 college boys off and on for much of the next year. It's easy here to find lonely men.
Hubby cut me back to 20 old guys and around 10 college kids.
I usually have several most mornings. Right now I'm taking a break between men.
Just remember, I am old and all I do is lay and take it.
Hubby was always there to watch and help. He still is. My mother was a nympho and I was always afraid to let other men take me. Now I see I am also a nympho but under control.
 
The two fantasies I have both involve me done up in my gyrlie best. Stockings, heels, garters, g-string that can be pulled aside, bustiere, hair, wig, nails, & make-up done to perfection.

The first involves two cocks, with maybe one or two spare in case someone cums too quickly. The classic spit roast, but I would want it slow & sensual. A slow build up to that intense fucking that all I can do is hold my mouth open & relax my throat as each thrust into my boi-pussy makes me swallow the cock in my mouth.

The second would be five cocks. Me on my knees with those cocks surrounding me. The guys slowly stroking them. I would take turns sucking one while stroking two others. Changing cocks every couple of minutes trying to keep them close to the edge until one starts cumming. I would try to drain them in my mouth one after the other, but I am sure some couldn't wait for my mouth to be available, so they would paint my face & the cock I was working on as I tried to clean it up.

I would want to hear lots of positive encouragement throughout either encounter. Nothing humiliating. Just praise of my sexiness, sluttiness, or skill.
 
My fantasy would be 5-6 filling me as often as they want. I would like my fantasy to have a lady watch.
 
I think I would be happy with four.

That is just enough that the first guy should be able to get hard again as the fourth one cums, but not too many to scare me.

I am only a little sissy with one mouth, two hands and one sissy hole after all! ;)

:rose:
 
I would love to please 6 men at once

My image is really hot, there would be 6 men in their early thirties (I'm over 60)
Two Asians, 2 whites and 2 blacks. I could be jacking two men off while two men use their cocks to mouth fuck me, and my ass would be double penetrated by the biggest and thickest cocks.

How erotic it would be to go wild on film and have all 6 men enjoy huge thick orgasms up my ass, down my throat, and all over my face.

Then I would jack off wildly and eat my own sperm, using a black dick to shovel my own cum and any left on my face for the camera into my cock loving mouth.

When the men all got hard again I would be tied up spread eagled face down on the bed and fucked violently by all 6 men again. Really fucked hard with their huge balls unloading sticky white goo up my willing ass.
 
A lot of work!

I've been to the Nob Hill gay adult bookstore in San Fran a number of times.... One of these days I'll go to the Steamworks bath house in Berkeley and see how many I can get to fuck me in one evening...
Having been to both of these places, I'd have to say my fantasy (wish?) is to have the stamina to let the two (or in one instance three) guys that are more than willing to use me as they see fit.

To those who have had or fantasize having 7 or 8 guys to suck/fuck, all I can say is, "Sounds like a lot of work to me!"
 
My experience at the DSC was this guy who was in a room on a sling. Guys came in and out of the room and fucked his ass....I think he must have taken at least 10 at last count.
 
Back
Top