Your favourite kind of Lube

Silicone, at least the ID Millenium doesn't have a flavor. Well, maybe slightly salty, but there's no taste. I wouldn't slick him up and then give a blowjob necessarily, but we've kissed and done oral after use, and it's fine. Plus, it's a great moisturizer for lips and everything else.

Wet, like most lubes that contain glycerin, is sweet. It's less appealing than the silicone to me.

You could always try a water-based flavored lube, too. I've never been tempted because I hate fake flavors, but a lot of people seem to like them.

we've tried dozens of different lubes, but Wet Platinum is by far the best we've tried. It's great for vaginal, handjobs, and is really good for tittyfucking. It never gets sticky, lasts forever, and cleans up easily (actually, you dont even have to wash it off, just wipe it off with a towel. It actually acts as a moisturizer.)

I have used Canola oil for a long time, even on some toys. I just clean up.

I have used Canola oil for a long time, even on some toys. I just clean up.

Have to agree with this. Any natural oil is best because unlike water based lubes they do not dry out and there are no bad chemicals involved. I currently use grapeseed oil for sex and masturbation. Not really greasy when done. Almost like a body lotion or hand cream, just rub it in.

Not sure if it's just a UK thing - but I tend to use the blue Durex (play?) stuff.

I love H2O JO water based lube, I have sensitive skin. I have used their silicone for anal too but I still prefer water based

I've only tried KY Jelly, and its not that great IMO, i think something a little smoother/liquid would feel nicer, but i havent tried many lubes

Liquid silk- love it. Don't mind residue of it on his cock when I clean him.

PINK Silicone Lube works best for the wife and I. Stays slick and never gets gooey and tacky. Easy clean up!

Water based (READ FOR USE WITH ANYTHING)- Liquid Silk or Astroglide
Silicone Based (READ BEST LUBE BUT CAN'T USE WITH MOST TOYS)- Wet Platinum

As long as we're not using condoms, natural oils are fantastic. <3 My little bottle of olive oil is never far away! Stays slick so long...and my tongue loves it almost as much as I love the cock I've slathered it on. Murr.

Definitely make sure your condoms and your toys are not affected by the lube you use, either synthetic or natural oils. Check out these great resources:

Sex is Fun! - http://sexisfun.net/
Open Source Sex - http://www.tinynibbles.com/

I like to use Aqua by Wicked; it's water-based but feels like silicone, great for anal sex.

Spit. ;) Okay, but really, I like Astroglide Natural also--no glycerin, parabens, fragrances, flavors or hormones. I tend to be a bit sensitive to chemicals and fragrances in soap, lube, condoms, etc, so the less in it, the better. It's really smooth and doesn't dry out like some other lubes I've tried. I really only use it for making things a little more slippery and fun with extra-big toys for my ass--I don't like using lube during sex because because I like to feel free to switch from fucking to oral and back again as the whim takes me--that said, I've never noticed an unpleasant flavor with that Astroglide Natural.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stick with what works, and feel good

what is the best lube for anal? :)

I know I'm an old fogey, but I still like and use plain old mineral oil like they sell in drugstores for a laxitive. Use it for everything including sounding, no irritation and super slick.

Back