One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh, what the hell. They're almost the same so I'll leave them together and post the last one later.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow.

:devil:

Thank you sweetie, it's probably the best of the set. Then again I'm generally told I'm wrong about these things.
Best of the set or not if it has you in them they're perfect for me :)

Very erotic.......I love the feel of the first one....with the B&W and the slightly out of focus touch......almost sort of nostalgic:kiss:

Ehhh, what the hell. They're almost the same so I'll leave them together and post the last one later.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The soft focus works well for your my dear - love the contrast between the black and white and the full color. Still wish the guitar was a little left or right of center - still, great pictures. Thanks for making my afternoon!! Dave :kiss::heart::kiss:

Nice! You're looking quite fine, isseii.

-LCN

Thank you darlin, I hope you're having a wonderful Friday.

Delicious looking pics

I hope you'll enjoy the next set as well. I had a bit of fun taking them.

I normally prefer the bare legged look but you really do rock the thigh-highs.

I'll make up for it later. I'm on a bit of a corset and thigh high kick at the moment...plus I might as well take pictures of them before they end up in shreds.

You're supposed to be taking pictures....

Ohhhh - now I see the guitar. It's hiding your nipple... ;)

Not for long. Assuming I post the last guitar picture next and not one of the new set I took. ;)

Best of the set or not if it has you in them they're perfect for me :)

You're easily pleased these days. Next set...trash bags! Clean of course.

Very erotic.......I love the feel of the first one....with the B&W and the slightly out of focus touch......almost sort of nostalgic:kiss:

I'm great at being out of focus. I may actually look a bit out of focus in the real world as well. :D

And thank you.

The soft focus works well for your my dear - love the contrast between the black and white and the full color. Still wish the guitar was a little left or right of center - still, great pictures. Thanks for making my afternoon!! Dave :kiss::heart::kiss:

You guys would think you had never seen me with my breasts covered before! Oh wait....

What a grand return! Nice to see you Isseii
:rose::rose::rose:

Thank you sweetheart. It's great to see you again too. I hope that you have been well. :kiss:

I'll make up for it later. I'm on a bit of a corset and thigh high kick at the moment...plus I might as well take pictures of them before they end up in shreds.
Oh I wouldn't discourage you from that kick ;)

Welcome Back, Beautiful!

I have missed you. Glad you are well. You are stunning as always.

Now that is something I want to rock out with :p

As long as you keep your shirt off I might even let you touch it. ;)

Good to see you again, Isseii!

You too sweetie, it's been a long time. I never really got a chance to chat with you last time I passed through but I really hope everything has been going well for you.

Well... just don't let it become a habit! :cool:

Well now...just for that I'm hiding the last guitar pic for now and I'm going to post another lingerie pic with everything covered!! :devil:

Hmmm...that guitar could be considered somewhat phallic and strategically placed...............

superb pics isseii

Hmmm...that guitar could be considered somewhat phallic and strategically placed...............

superb pics isseii

Strategically placed, definitely. Phallic, you're right...but I never noticed. I must have been too busy ummm enjoying the amp to notice. :devil:

Last one from the guitar set, then we can find something new to move on to.

Hope you all have a great night and weekend. :kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Strategically placed, definitely. Phallic, you're right...but I never noticed. I must have been too busy ummm enjoying the amp to notice. :devil:

Very naughty:devil: I have always liked how you improvise;)

Last one from the guitar set, then we can find something new to move on to.

Hope you all have a great night and weekend. :kiss:

attachment.php

mmmmmmmmm, need your dials tweaked?:D
hope you have a great night and weekend as well:kiss:

I'm glad you posted in another thread... I'd have never found this one with your beautiful self in it. I can't wait to go through it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back