Lesbian bimbo story ideas

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
So on one of my social media accounts someone I’m a mutual with was stating they like Bimbofication stories but don’t like certain aspects of them, making them a guilty pleasure and frustrated she couldn’t find more that fit her likes.

So I thought it would be fun if we pitched some stories that fit her criteria.

Criteria:

1. This is the big one, needs to be a lesbian bimbo (trans or cis) story. Pretty much she could find very few where it was a lesbian story.

2. Character can’t be bimbofied to raise up a male character. To explain, her biggest pet peeve we’re stories where a career driven woman or boss is bimbofied so she can be a Slave to a coworker or underling, allowing them to take her job or get a promotion. Female coworkers are also frowned on but at least it would be a change of pace.

3. Related to 2. Powerful woman can be bimbofied and made a slave but it shouldn’t be to manipulate another character (like making the CEO’s daughter a slave so he can be blackmailed into selling his shares).

Otherwise, she didn’t have any other criteria and she’s pretty open to anything. That being said, let’s pitch some ideas!

1. Woman in a gated community treats her help like crap. One day her maid has enough and begins a long term plan to transform her. Some chemicals in the hot tub and her hair products, some subtle conditioning, and by the end of the year, she’s gorgeous bimbo slut who begs to eat her maid out every day.

2. Beauty contestant goes to a private boot camp where she is whipped into shape...and transformed into a slut who is perfect for competitions, eating pussy, and being a loyal slave.

3. Nerdy girl takes a lot of potshots at her popular classmates, all the while secretly wanting to be popular like them. One of her classmates gets sick of her shit and slowly turns her into a bubbly slave she and her friends can share.
 
I had to look up the definition of 'bimbo' to get a better idea of this; an attractive but unintelligent or frivolous young woman.

So, it seems being unintelligent is a prerequisite, unless whatever happens also dampens intelligence. The attractive part could be easily enhanced though.

So, perhaps and unintelligent and unpleasant person who also doesn't put much effort into her looks? One of her coworkers becomes frustrated with the ugliness of 'bimbo's' attitude...but is attracted to the possibilities of her body...if only she would take better care of herself...and tone down the nasty attitude! The fact that 'bimbo' is really dull witted helps because she is malleable...and lacks any friends. After coworker pretends to befriend her, 'bimbo' is really happy because someone finally likes here...thus she will do everything her new friend suggests in regard to her looks...and in toning down her aggressive/ugly social interactions (she learns it's so much easier to serve willingly than to be standoffish...in fact she is a submissive deep down but has always pretended to be aggressive etc.). In time, she is a beautiful and docile 'bimbo' who's only desire is to please her mistress in order to continue getting her own reward of love and affection.

In the end, Mistress finds herself sincerely falling in love with her new 'bimbo'(who was so ugly before because of a harsh past or ? But who is really a kind person deep down)...and they live happily ever after.
 
I am impatient with slow bimbofication processes. An evil gov't cabal or a Mad Scientist develop a biochemical brew, Instant Bimbo. It works on any primate, any gender, rendering the user attractive (by re-arranging muscle stress) and air-headed (by constricting cranial arteries) in a matter of minutes or hours.

Is the change permanent, or does it wear off soon? Is it administered secretly or is it on the open market, As Seen On TV? For fun, it has the Hatched Duckling Effect -- the first person(s) seen after Instant Bimbo is taken is now the bimbo's sexual fixation. Let's say a dose lasts a week. The bimbo can be queer this week, straight next week, BBC-obsessed the next, a dwarf fetishist next, etc.

Are werewolves primates susceptible to Instant Bimbo? Can we have were-bimbos? Do NOT apply Instant Bimbo to orangutans. Not on LIT, anyway.
 
Mmm, werebimbos... Intriguing. (I'm sure I've thought about writing that before, but have I also read it?)
 
I've got a chapter or two saved from a story on another site that would fit this to a 't'. But since I didn't write it ....
 
this sounds intriguing
I may do 1 or 2.

does your friend want to be in it?
As the bimbo or dominant?

email me and we can discuss plot if u wish...
 
^^ This is a literary site and this thread is about writing a story, yet you post in Chat Speak and expect someone to want you to write for them?
 
I'm confused! Help! What is 'literary'? Is that like someone who drops litters?
 
Forget about were-bimbos. How about zombie bimbos? It's not your brains they want to eat!

(I'm pretty sure I've seen a movie or two about zombie cheerleaders, so I'm sure this can be done too.)
 
Mad scientist works on a symbiotic fungus that promises eternal life and youth. It takes over the brain and hormonal system, and might have superhuman intelligence as a welcome side effect, but that is not the focus of the research, at this point. Of course, she intend to use it on herself first.

Her academically jealous and sexually obsessed assistant secretly modify the parameters of the instinct level control mechanism to bimboficy her superior. Then she could have it all. It works as planned, ageing scientist rapidly turns into young bimbo, crazy to eat pussy. Her assistant's pussy.

What the assistant didn't anticipate, due to trivial mistake the fungus become infectious...

The world ends in immortal immoral lesbian bimbocalipse.
 
Last edited:
Bimboca Lips, new... from Max Factor.
Wikipedia sez:
Bimbo is a slang term for a well-built, attractive, somewhat dim woman.[1] The term was originally used in the United States as early as 1919 for an unintelligent or brutish male.[2]​
Guys are bimbos. Gals are bimbas. The lips can make it so.
 
Lesbian Bimbo seems like a great story idea but I would need to get a few details worked out first like- How does the person become a bimbo; brainwashed, altered thought (hypnosis/mind control), chemistry ie. a spray that causes people to loose IQ Points and instead be more interested in their looks.

Also is the bimbo process going to be a big part of the story or is it a one and done situation for example, Main Character is constantly making adjustments to how they make women bimbos or adding to their bimbos with small differences, VS, Main Character finds a way to make women lesbian bimbos and has a target in mind or they have a chance to make a person in their life a bimbo and have to work their way through the women they want before the decide which to make a bimbo for their fun.

That being said here are my pitches.

1. Nerd in a research lab is tired of getting passed over for promotions by women that suck off the executives and tired of the bitch bull boss that is always trying to get them because she is fit and the men are intimidated by her so she takes it out on the researchers. So she uses some of the companies resources to make a cream that will make people want to treat her better, but when she uses it she finds it just makes men horny around her (and as a Lesbian she is not interested obviously) while on women they are not able to think straight for a time and follow what ever she tells them to do including eating her pussy until she allows them to stop. (the more cream the longer the effect.) she can give it as a gift or use it in a massage tell them its a face cream etc. maybe skin to skin contact causes it to take affect for example.

2. College student being bullied by sorority and Milf teacher and when she complains on a school forum she gets a reply from a unnamed source that tells her there is a way to get them to stop and she takes the chance to believe them they tell here to go to a place in the school (Library maybe) and she finds a pendant with instructions that it will make any women she wants into a bimbo the longer she spends with them and if she puts it on them then they will be her personal clit liker when ever she wants.

3. (This is more of a bi-bimbo but because there is no MF sex I'm adding it.) Milf used to have a tight fit bod but after a couple kids her tits are bigger and her hips are curvier and while she tries to stay in shape she thinks her husband is cheating on her with the neighbor, young barista, receptionist ect. so she goes online to find a way to deal with it and finds a advertisement for a powered she can have them take that would make them uninterested in her husband. After buying it she has to find ways for them to take it and when she does it works but not only does it stop them from sleeping with her husband they become bimbos and are super horny for her, different dosses and the way she gets them to take it causes them to turn into bimbo at different rates.

4. Bimbo has been used as a fuck buddy as soon as she came out as a lesbian and after her last girlfriend cheats on her and leaves her she is tired of being use and has a her twin who got all the brains and is a genius scientist build her a way to transfer her bimbo tendencies. She uses it to take some of the IQ and traits from others becoming smarter over time and more skilled while turning the people she uses it on into cunt hungry bimbos.(The device can be some kind of patch where she has one and she sticks the other to the target to have it work and having sex with it on causes it to work better/ faster.)

Let me know what you think?
 
Back
Top