Pillow humping.

I used to alot when i was younger, may have to start it back up again just for the nostalgia :)

tumblr_mtn0m70UHk1scahwwo3_500.gif

A multi-purpose morning wake-up call; exercise program and tension relief. :rose:

I used to have a bolster that I put to good use when I was a bit younger. It came apart at the seams shortly before I left for university. There I discovered sex toys and never got it replaced again.

I’ve used a pillow a little bit, but I’ve also just used the bed before. I was able to cum with just thrusting into the bed from listening to erotic audio.

I posted this somewhere else on the site but when I was younger I used to hump a bean bag chair I had. Felt like I was doing the women in missionary position. I'd take a maxi pad, carefully open one end. Pull the pad out. Usually the ends of the pad were folded into the middle. I'd fold it in half and then put it back in the wrapper. Then stick my cock in it and get down in missionary position and hump the bean bag chair until I came. The max pad worked as a cum catcher. I could usually use one for about 4-5 cumshots before throwing it away. I don't have access to a bean bag chair now but I can find a bigger pillow and make a video of it to share sometime.

Yes! This is my favorite way to masturbate. I've been doing it since I was young. I love teasing my pussy until my clit is throbbing and my pussy is convulsing and aching to be filled. Then I slide in my thick hot pink dildo and get on top of a pillow. I love to grind on top of it, forcing my dildo deeper inside, while I play with my huge tits. I rub my hard nipples while grinding my clit onto the pillow, and I like to do it in front of a mirror so I can watch myself. I get so turned on from watching myself, especially when I get really desperate and shaky. My tits bouncing uncontrollably as my hips thrust wildly into the pillow, with such a crazed look in my eyes...fuck haha I'm grinding into my bed right now.

Make a vid please???

Yes! This is my favorite way to masturbate. I've been doing it since I was young. I love teasing my pussy until my clit is throbbing and my pussy is convulsing and aching to be filled. Then I slide in my thick hot pink dildo and get on top of a pillow. I love to grind on top of it, forcing my dildo deeper inside, while I play with my huge tits. I rub my hard nipples while grinding my clit onto the pillow, and I like to do it in front of a mirror so I can watch myself. I get so turned on from watching myself, especially when I get really desperate and shaky. My tits bouncing uncontrollably as my hips thrust wildly into the pillow, with such a crazed look in my eyes...fuck haha I'm grinding into my bed right now.

Mmmm that's so hot. Instant hard on for me.

Why is this thread so inactive?! I get so turned on from pillow humping, from talking about it, and from watching other people get off like this. I re read most of this forum a few times a week and masturbate to it because it's so fucking sexy. I'm laying on my stomach as we speak grinding my hot little cunt into the couch, pulling at my hard nipples, and getting ready to hump my pillow while watching videos of little sluts rub their dripping cunts desperately against a pillow, tits bouncing wildly. God fuck me.

Video or it didn’t happen :devil: such a sexy description, love watching ladies use their pillows or furniture for their pleasure. Such a sexy sight, the motion of their body, the sounds as their excitement rises until climax.... think I need go post in the currently masterbatong thread now....

Sometimes I make videos of myself riding a pillow and cumming...and then I watch it back while humping again. Something about how desperate and crazed I look is a huge turn on.

Don’t know how your boyfriend sleeps having you around, especially when your in a desperate and crazed mood :devil: I’m right there with you I think i’d be watching your video over and over too :D

Don’t know how your boyfriend sleeps having you around, especially when your in a desperate and crazed mood :devil: I’m right there with you I think i’d be watching your video over and over too :D

I’d love to watch this video you made!!!!

Sometimes I make videos of myself riding a pillow and cumming...and then I watch it back while humping again. Something about how desperate and crazed I look is a huge turn on.

My Hubby and I would love to see and BTW your PM box is full and we can't msg you :(

Sounds very hot and familiar. I love to cum that way as well. Usually I record myself watching a sexy video and humping my pillow. When I'm really close to cumming, I try to edge for as long as I can. Usually it doesn't last long but the longer I wait the more enjoyable the orgasm. Then, when I get horny again I play myself the same video I recorded with me humping while watching the clip. This way I get to see myself humping the pillow and the video as well ;) It turns me on very quickly and I try to edge longer than in the video. The pleasure I get from that is unbelievable. Has anyone else tried something like this?

Sounds very hot and familiar. I love to cum that way as well. Usually I record myself watching a sexy video and humping my pillow. When I'm really close to cumming, I try to edge for as long as I can. Usually it doesn't last long but the longer I wait the more enjoyable the orgasm. Then, when I get horny again I play myself the same video I recorded with me humping while watching the clip. This way I get to see myself humping the pillow and the video as well ;) It turns me on very quickly and I try to edge longer than in the video. The pleasure I get from that is unbelievable. Has anyone else tried something like this?

If you ever need a cameraman let me know:devil:

Back