The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I am all boom and bust with work. This is a whole week of not wanting to talk to annnnnnnnybody.
 
Temps in the low 40s (F; 4-6º C), winds from 40-50 mph (68-80 kmh) with gusts up to 68 mph (109 kmh). And it's not even winter yet. Oyyy.

Oh geez.... it's 17ºC (62F) here, I'm sitting in my sleeping bag and I'm numb from the knees down due to poor circulation. Don't make me imagine your winter, I can feel the cold creeping up my legs!
 
Oh geez.... it's 17ºC (62F) here, I'm sitting in my sleeping bag and I'm numb from the knees down due to poor circulation. Don't make me imagine your winter, I can feel the cold creeping up my legs!

At least here the buildings are generally really well insulated, so it's not that bad during the winter. It's cold outside, but warm inside, so unless you're sitting outside with your sleeping bag, it sounds like we're better off here. :)

Of course, I don't know what the houses are like in the US (if the Extreme Makeovers: Home Edition to any degree portraits the reality of how houses are built there, they don't seem to be very well insulated), but the temperatures in SW's post are pretty close to what we have here at the moment, too.
 
There is something very deeply, personally, satisfying when I see a bitch ask for the same favors that I ask for, and am given gladly-- and nobody answers her request.

Does that make me petty? Nevermind, I don't even care, she deserves jack shit-- and she's getting jack shit.
 
it is creepy that as a young child i had a serious crush on Pee Wee, and even wrote a few "erotic" stories about him?? :eek:

Of course.

Did your erotica include any of these phrases?

I know you are, but what am I?
I don't make monkeys - I just train 'em!
Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer!


I particularly like the sequence where Pee-Wee is trying to convince Simone to follow her dream and go to Paris. Simone says to Pee-Wee, "I know you're right, but..."
Pee-Wee: "But what? Simone, everyone I know has a big 'but.' Simone, let's talk about your big but." Simone says, "Pee-Wee, I've been waiting for someone to put it to me like that for sooooo long."

:D

Also, I want Pee-Wee's house. I really do.
 
Last edited:
It's official. I wanna be an ex-pat somewhere in the Caribbean. The Yucatán Peninsula is looking good.
 

I'm still excited that he's single. Even though I'm not. Well, I guess I'll cross that bridge if I come to it ;)

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please Santa! I've been VERY good this year. If you bring me a Johnny Depp I PROMISE I'll look after it and feed it every day!
 
I had every intention of teaching him sign language.
I just never got off my ass and learned how/ taught him.
Now its biting me in the ass.

He talks all the time. And by the tone and his facial expressions its some heavy shit he's laying down. Like meaning of life type stuff.

But to us it just sounds like gibberish.
 
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please Santa! I've been VERY good this year. If you bring me a Johnny Depp I PROMISE I'll look after it and feed it every day!

I have a shirt that I absolutely loved in my younger years and I keep meaning to go have one made. All it says is

"Dear Santa, I can explain..."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top