Who's got a dirty mind?

What do you see in the 1st picture?

  • Of Course I see 9 dolphins!

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • OK, maybe I can make out a few of them.

    Votes: 20 14.8%
  • Dolphins? Where?

    Votes: 105 77.8%

  • Total voters
    135
I saw this today and realized that I have a hopelessly dirty mind!
9 dolphins? I can't find one of the damn things.
So, can anyone else see them (it would make me feel better if no one did!)

239.jpg


This picture also got me me looking around for other 'dirty' pictures that aren't. Turns out there are a bunch of them.

So here's the place to post the things that aren't what they seem!
Took me 10 minutes, but found all 9. Very cool image.
 
Thank you bc I sure as hell couldn't see them. And I showed them to my kid and she saw the man and a woman and, "mom, he's grabbing her boobies", was her response. Trust me, she's young and has no frame of reference for that particular loving embrace.


I'm sorry! I didn't have any kids to test it on. My husband saw dolphins, not all 9
but still.
YAY for me.
 
Thank you bc I sure as hell couldn't see them. And I showed them to my kid and she saw the man and a woman and, "mom, he's grabbing her boobies", was her response. Trust me, she's young and has no frame of reference for that particular loving embrace.

Wait, didn't your kid open your box of toys with your mother in law in the room?
You've already scarred her poor little mind for life, she's seeing sex instead of dolphins!

:D
 
I saw the dolphins, after I saw the naked bodies.. Logical mind kicked in the minute I knew it was a test..

yay me!! :(
 
I'm sorry! I didn't have any kids to test it on. My husband saw dolphins, not all 9
but still.
YAY for me.

No worries! We are pretty liberal w nudity, etc...no big deal (in fact, I get way more upset w violence than sex in things she sees)



Wait, didn't your kid open your box of toys with your mother in law in the room?
You've already scarred her poor little mind for life, she's seeing sex instead of dolphins!

:D


Lol...yes...thank goodness the obviously dildoish one was wrapped in black paper. Have to train the kid that not all mail is for her. Haha. Mother in law can't make eye contact with me, though.
 
I saw the dolphins but it definitely took me longer than 6 seconds.
 
If you're like me and can't stand it--or just don't believe they're there--here's the solution with the dolphins.

They're there, I couldn't find them either but now I can't stop seeing the damn things!

Oh, and you guys could help out a bit. I can't be the only one who finds these sort of pictures. If you added some on it wouldn't kill you!
 
dolphins?
No way....I saw a bottle of grog;)
Isn't that the usual label?
 
Interesting thread.

I do not see a single dolphin.
 
Back
Top