Panties and school uniforms

Catholic school girl uniforms and cotton panties with cute little designs.
Panties stretched across my bottom right before the teacher administers a spanking.
Thumb in mouth...panties down...skirt raised high...standing in the corner.
Red bottom exposed for all to see.

anybody else love those images?

I have no desire to fuck a kid as I prefer more experienced mature women who actually know how to handle a cock. However, if she dresses up like that and wears pigtails I am all for the fantasy.

right there with you...this post/thread has nothing...NOTHING TO DO WITH CHILDREN...SEX WITH CHILDREN...OR THE IDEA OR FANTASY REGARDING CHILDREN IN ANY WAY...

I'm talking about a clothing fetish and some roleplay...and that is it.

Uniforms

Fantasy play can be fun with the right mature partner.;)

Last edited:
The whole catholic schoolgirl thing works well with my fetish for blasphemous sex and religious play. The thought of enticing a religious girl to commit unspeakable sins is so hot.

Ah, corrupting the innocent!

Okay, I'm stalking you, Damned_Soul. ;) I was curious to see some of your other posts when I came across this thread. It fits nicely with the new thread you started!!! And, this one is just as hot and sexy!!! (Figured this one deserved a little bump.)

Being a thirty-something woman, being called a girl is demeaning in the sense that it is dismissive as if "I am nothing more than ________" and/or, when one adds a few more words to it, being "just a dumb lil girl" or "silly lil girl", etc. I love wearing white blouses (with or without a bra since I love exposing my nipples and have them seen through clothes) and plaid skirts (with, or without panties, depending on a partner's kink or my own kink of going without!) and having my hair in pigtails when its long enough. :eek:

Here's some incentive on bumping this thread! ;)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Plaid1.jpg
    Plaid1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 600
  • Plaid2.jpg
    Plaid2.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 599
  • Plaid3.jpg
    Plaid3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 608
Okay, I'm stalking you, Damned_Soul. ;) I was curious to see some of your other posts when I came across this thread. It fits nicely with the new thread you started!!! And, this one is just as hot and sexy!!! (Figured this one deserved a little bump.)

Being a thirty-something woman, being called a girl is demeaning in the sense that it is dismissive as if "I am nothing more than ________" and/or, when one adds a few more words to it, being "just a dumb lil girl" or "silly lil girl", etc. I love wearing white blouses (with or without a bra since I love exposing my nipples and have them seen through clothes) and plaid skirts (with, or without panties, depending on a partner's kink or my own kink of going without!) and having my hair in pigtails when its long enough. :eek:

Here's some incentive on bumping this thread! ;)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Two of my favourite things, this thread is heavenly,

Thanks rubilips

Hey, I posted the first three. Besides, stimulating conversation always speaks louder than images. :)

That's true, lets talk about panties and uniforms then

Man they get me fucking so hard, I remember when I was school I was a nymph, I used to fuck girls regularly at break times

How shit is growing up :(

Uniforms

I wore uniforms all the way up to 12th grade. The plaid jumper first and second grade and pleated skirt with white blouse the rest of the way. I was so glad to get away to college and away from those uniforms. Anyway, I quit wearing white cotton panties when I was ten. After that it was nylon tricot with the cotton crotch lining. Usually bikinis or hipsters and almost always in pastel colors. I know men have a fascination for school uniforms, I learned that from my husband.

Next, I am 40 and I never mind being called a girl.

Back