high society and low society meet (open rp)

PrincessAmelia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2012
Posts
4,905
Name: Alexis Gordon
Age: 23
Description: blonde long hair, green emerald eyes, tanned skin, 5 foot 6, size 8, 30 C boobs and cute ass
History: Alexis is a waitress in NYC she lives downtown the lower east side of New York. While she was working one night a handsome upper east side guy came in. He was from the high society part of New York his family were worth billions of dollars. He came in with a date who left him half way through dinner. Alexis had felt bad for him and it had been getting to end of her shift so she went and sat with him. They had drank and talked. He'd asked her on a date.

Alexis was sat in her flat waiting nervously she was in http://www.styledesigner.co.uk/medi...25d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/m/i/mini-dress-h486.jpg
She played with a strand of her hair as she had a glass of wine to calm herself down. She had never been on a date with a guy from the upper east side because they were all high society and she was just their waitress. She heard a knock on the door she answered the door with a smile. "Hey." She said shyly.
 
Michael stood in the doorway, seeing that Alexis was nervous, he asked if he could come in as he reached out for her hand. Seeing the empty wine glass, Michael asked her if she had another glass.
 
"Do you like white or red?" She asked as she walked into the kitchen getting him a glass. "Am I dressed okay for where your taking me or do you think I should change."
 
"Red please. You are fine with what you are wearing." Standing in the living room, watching as she walks into the kitchen, thinking about how hot she looks in that dress, much nicer then she looked in that maids outfit.
 
She poured him and herself a glass of red wine. "Oh okay so were are you taking me can I know?" She asked as she walked back into the living room."Please sit down." She said as she placed the glasses of wine on the coffee table. She sat down on the couch crossing her legs.
 
"My assistant has made a reservation for us at a nice resturant not far from here. My driver will take us there when we are ready." As I my eyes wander down your body to your legs, and I sit down across from you. I pick up the glass of wine and smell it before taking a small sip. Trying not to show my displeasure of the taste.
"You look very nice in that dress, did you buy it special for tonight?"
 
"Oh that's nice." She said looking at him as she ran her fingers through her hair. She wasn't use to posh dates so she was feeling a little nervous.

"Is the wine okay its probably not your kinda wine its cheap and your use to the finer wine and yeah I bought it especially for tonight I'm glad you like it." She smiled stroking her side as she sipped on her glass of wine.
 
"The wine is just fine" As I stand up and walk over to you. "I suppose we should go so we are not late for the reservation, do you have a coat" As I take your glass of wine and set it on the table and offer my hand to help you up.
 
"Yeah let's go I'll just put my jacket on." She got up and put her black jacket on. She tossed her long hair back. She looked at him as she grabbed her bag. She drank the last mouthful of wine in her glass. "You ready to go." She smiled at him.
 
I get up and walk towards the door, "My driver is parked out front", as I open the door and you walk out, I wait for you to lock the door and then turn to the street and see the limo parked out front. I check your door and turn to see you bending over peeking into the limo window, I stare at your tight ass and try to control myself as I motion to the driver. He gets out and opens the door for you, I help you in, as my hand brushes against your chest. I then get in and sit next to you. My hand rests on your thigh, as I tell the driver to depart and roll up the middle window. "Go ahead and get comfortable, the drive shouldn't take long".
 
She blushed when she felt his hand brush against her chest. "Was you checking out my ass when I went bent over to look in the window." She laughed. "Does my ass look big in the dress." She bent lower as she got in the car she wiggled her ass.

"You know I'm really nervous I'm not
use to dates like this I feel like I'm not meant to be on date with you but I like you." She smiled at him her heart was racing. She was finding this date difficult so far. She looked at his hand on her thigh. "I know its our first proper date but there's something I've wanted to do since you arrived at my door." She leaned in and kissed him.
 
He kissed her back, while his hand moved farther up on her thigh under her dress. As the kiss lasted longer, he pulled her dress up to her waist. He broke off the kiss and looked down, noticing that she wasn't wearing any panties. He smiled and pulled her closer to him as his lips went back to hers and his hand found her pussy and rubbed it softly.
 
She felt his hand moving further up her leg it made her fidget a little but she didn't stop kissing him. She was starting to remember she didn't wear panties she hadn't wanted a panties line in this dress so she had gone commando.

Her heart was racing as she saw him look at her hairless pussy. She broke the kiss as she felt his hand rub her pussy. "I normally do this sort of thing on a first date I wait at least till the fourth or fifth so please don't get the wrong impression of me. Its just I want you badly." She blushed looking at him she leaned in and kissed him passionately.
 
He returned the kiss, his hand went to the back of her head, as their tongues intertwined. (thank god the limo has a lot of room) He broke off the kiss and helped you lay down on the seat, he got between your legs and lowered his head between your legs. He ran his tongue up your right inner thigh and then down your left, his then used his tongue to rub up and down along your smooth pussy, he licked his fingers and started to rub your clit as his tongue entered you, wiggling his tongue inside of you he put more pressure on your clit, with his other hand h slowly put a finger inside of you while continuing to lick you.
 
She kissed him more passionately as she looked in his eyes. She stroked his leg. She couldn't believe that their date had barely started and they were all over each other like a rash.

She laid down on the seat her heart was nearly pounding of her chest it was going so fast but it felt so right. She spread her legs for him to get between her legs more. She felt shivers all over her body as he ram his tongue up her right inner thigh then down the left. She wanted him so very bad. She let out a moan as he stroked her clit. She closed her eyes so when his tongue entered her She had no idea it was coming. She moaned louder. She gripped to the seat under her as she started to breath heavily. Her boobs were heaving in and out. Her tight pussy was so very wet.
 
He felt her tightness around his tongue, he pushed it in as far as he could, while his finger went in and out of her, his other hand was working her clit furously, he so wanted her to cum.
 
She moaned as her eyelashes fluttered she was getting close to cumming. "Just to right." She whispered.
 
He moves his tongue to the right a little and pushes hard, he wets his fingers again and goes back to working your clit, his slips another finger inside of you and starts to slowly fuck you with the two fingers.
 
She moaned louder her moan was turning into a scream. She was starting to cum. She closed her eyes as her body shook a little.
 
He pushed harder and his tongue lapped at her faster, his finger went in and out of her furously, his fingers rubbed her little clit faster, squeezing it harder.
 
She screamed "oh god that feels so good.". She stroked his head softly. She spread her legs her wider. She closed her eyes still stroking his head. She bite her lip hard she was cumming more.
 
He stops rubbing her clit and removes his fingers from her pussy, licking them and then licking her pussy softly, tasting her sweetness.
He lifts his head to look at your flushed face. He moves up and kisses you with passion, his lips covered with your cum.
 
She could taste herself on his lips. She kissed him passionately. She stroked his chest. She looked in his eyes and move away from the kiss she looked at him. "Do you want to carry on or carry on after dinner."
 
I would love to take you right here and now but need some food in me, I will have my driver get us a room for after dinner.
As I help you clean up a little and lower your dress, I open the door and my driver helps us both out with a grin on his face. I talk to him for a minute and then take your arm and walk into the restuarant with you.
 
"Oh I know I would like you to take me right here but I'm hungry too and who said I was spending the night with you." She grinned at him. She pulled her dress down more as she got out of the car. She held onto his arm walking to the restaurant. She smiled she was enjoying her date.
 
Back
Top