Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The theory of travelling through gopher holes through space I have to admit I have not yet come across. Although they are bigger than worms and therefore more practical to travel through... I mean, you have more room for your baggage :)

Near where I live they say there are "magic pot-holes", and if you go into one you disappear into another time and world somewhere else in the universe :)

(((Sienna))) :rose::kiss:

So I guess you're all jizzed out? Did I spell that right?

Well, it would be spelt correctly if I had the freedom I wanted ;) :devil:

((( hugggss ))):kiss::heart::rose:

Near where I live they say there are "magic pot-holes", and if you go into one you disappear into another time and world somewhere else in the universe :)

((( hugggss ))):kiss::heart::rose:

Maybe that's a message based in truth? Like don't the F**K go down them ;)

Hiya my love :kiss::heart:

Maybe that's a message based in truth? Like don't the F**K go down them ;)

Hiya my love :kiss::heart:

I'm going to throw someone quite close to me down one of them if he doesn't start acting like an adult instead of a 6 year old :)

The naughty-minded Lorraine! Moi? Shame on you for even thinking it ;)

You love naughtiness as much as I do my love ;) :kiss:

Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!:devil:

I'm going to throw someone quite close to me down one of them if he doesn't start acting like an adult instead of a 6 year old :)

You love naughtiness as much as I do my love ;) :kiss:

Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!:devil:

I'll hold him tied and bound as he stands on brink, you can do the push ;)

(Still protesting my innocence) !

*...thinks there are too many "my love's"... thinks about confusing everyone by switching to... "Alreet' me ducks?"...*

:D:D

I'll hold him tied and bound as he stands on brink, you can do the push ;)

(Still protesting my innocence) !

I think he's still upset about yesterday and that score the way it happened.
He says, because United finished their match first, they are entitled to take the championship on default... f***king noodle brain! :D :D

*...thinks there are too many "my love's"... thinks about confusing everyone by switching to... "Alreet' me ducks?"...*

:D:D

I think he's still upset about yesterday and that score the way it happened.
He says, because United finished their match first, they are entitled to take the championship on default... f***king noodle brain! :D :D

Bless :)
I like the way it ended, almost a fairy tale, and drama beyond belief. Nobody could have written that script :)

Bless :)
I like the way it ended, almost a fairy tale, and drama beyond belief. Nobody could have written that script :)

He lit up a cigar and started chanting which was funny and then the final result came through :D :D ... the cigar went straight out of the window into a plant pot full of rain water... :D :D

An expensive CUBAN cigar...not just any :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi to Mr_longtong11 ...

Come on in and join us :)

SHAQUE
D'AMOUR

LoveForYou.jpg

((( Thomas ))) :kiss::)

That might be so Thomas, but there must be hundreds watching :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back