What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new, lovely, excellent subby toy about whom I am quite overwrought.

Can't wait for the next chance to play with him. I'm thinking a lot about what sort of noises I might be able to inspire him to make.

*all smug and shit*

bj

Give him hell (I'm sure you'll enjoy it imensely, and that's the way it should be)! :cool:

I have two:
Hogosha.
Poppet.
I can still smell you both on my skin and feel you both lingering on my lips.
I love you both.

:kiss: Shishi

Last edited:
Parcel from my A. with His tshirt in it for me and some sweets for my girls.

Thank you Daddy! :):kiss:

sniff sniff sniff sniffing my Daddy!!!!! :heart:

My Ghost telling me that my kinks are a good thing, and that I'm beautiful.
There are some people that things like that mean everything coming from.
If I ever were to give anyone the leash that's tethered to my heart, he's the one I'd trust.
So his approval is like...oh, I don't know...getting the moon when all you expected was its reflection?

:cathappy:

My Ghost telling me that my kinks are a good thing, and that I'm beautiful.
There are some people that things like that mean everything coming from.
If I ever were to give anyone the leash that's tethered to my heart, he's the one I'd trust.
So his approval is like...oh, I don't know...getting the moon when all you expected was its reflection?

:cathappy:

:) :rose:

I made Daddy a present last night and sent it to him, and there was a PM in my inbox this morning saying how much he loved it!

Brought a HUGE smile to his face! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

knowing he wouldnt leave me this afternoon until I told him what was bothering me... His support of me is nothing short of amazing..
:kiss:

A friend is playing down the road from me a few days after my birthday!!!!! I missed going to hear him a couple of weeks ago when he played a couple of hours away. Now I can walk to hear him!!!!

Give him hell (I'm sure you'll enjoy it imensely, and that's the way it should be)! :cool:

Thank you!

And there, see, the thread itself has now made me smile. How wonderfully recursive.

Today, what makes me smile is that I dressed like a guy for halloween, and didn't expect to convince anyone, but then almost ended up in a fight with a guy, (drunk and belligerent for no real reason) and was saved only because someone broke it to him that I was a woman and he "doesn't hit women." He seriously could have kicked my ass in about 12 seconds, but I was in it because he was messing with my mate and I seem to have no fear or sense of self-preservation in situations like that.

What killed me is that my husband (who is a straight, large, bearded russian type) was dressed as a gypsy woman, which was hilarious. And so the dude is calling us fags and queers, even though we're actually a straight(ish) married couple. LOL! I almost got to have my own Stonewall moment even though I'm hardly qualified. I'd have been very proud of that black eye.

bj

Talk about living together with my A. in Czech Republic, yes he is willing to move over here :eek:, that should happen somewhile in 2009

and talk about having "our" baby, mine and His, one day. :D:D:D:D:heart:

knowing that after the worst weekend in a very long time, i get to share a bed with her again tonight.

Talk about living together with my A. in Czech Republic, yes he is willing to move over here :eek:, that should happen somewhile in 2009

and talk about having "our" baby, mine and His, one day. :D:D:D:D:heart:

This.

Perfect :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back