Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the one! :D

I also note all the changes you have made to my profile, fucker. Is there something you're trying to tell everyone? I don't know, it's pretty subtle...

Maybe I was just hinting to people that you and I are pals. People have been asking and they really couldn't tell I suppose.

Snowy evening in Penn state?

We used to have Sasquatch over to my apartment for a beer once in a while. ;)

No, more the metaphysical deep dark woods of the soul. Thinking of getting it as a tattoo to remind me why I keep going, those promises are important.

I didn't think my heart could break any more than it already has. I was wrong. Holding my dad as he grieved the loss of my grandmother has eviscerated me.

(I'm sorry, ya'll. I'm not particularly looking for sympathy, just a relatively safe place where I can get some of these emotions out. And...I know I'm among friends here.)

Dear JAMESBJOHNSON

I humbly apologise for implying you have any similarity or association with Cock_Star. You are indeed the star that shines above.

Your posts over the last six months here at How To... must surely have uplifted and provided hope to so many. The insight you offer, based on your high level of education, longevity of life and experience gained during your esteemed career of psychotherapy, will always be a reminder that events and situations may not be nearly as bleak as otherwise thought for those seeking guidance and advice here at Literotica. Yes indeed you offer the realisation that matters could always be a lot worse.

I am so glad you took up my suggestions in the Your orgasm is not my problem thread.

At some point you gotta stop feeding the trolls if you expect them to go away. There is an ignore button that works extremely well at weeding the troll posts out of a thread. Use it, and use it liberally. :cool:

bailadora, your father is very fortunate to have you there as you are for having a relationship close enough to offer him that level of support and love. Your grandmother would be proud.

bailadora, your father is very fortunate to have you there as you are for having a relationship close enough to offer him that level of support and love. Your grandmother would be proud.
This.

In other news, I hate Mondays.

Let me run a wordy but important scenario by you.

Let us say that someone (henceforth known as Person A) bought home a family size block of chocolate to share. Now.... someone else (let's call her Person B) ate half of that block of chocolate the very minute it was placed on the bench. Now, Person A who bought home said chocolate noticed the sheer amount of missing chocolate and commented as such and placed the rest in the refrigerator. Now.... what if, a few hours later, Person A was faaaaast asleep but Person B was not. What if wide awake Person B was really drawn to the remainder of that chocolate? How bad would it be to go and eat it? I mean... for Person B to go and eat it? Is this a forgivable sin given Person A has already noticed how much Person B consumed without Person A?

Eat it! Anything left unattended is fair game, besides, Person A obviously was just cooling it for you...er, for Person B.

Let me run a wordy but important scenario by you.

Let us say that someone (henceforth known as Person A) bought home a family size block of chocolate to share. Now.... someone else (let's call her Person B) ate half of that block of chocolate the very minute it was placed on the bench. Now, Person A who bought home said chocolate noticed the sheer amount of missing chocolate and commented as such and placed the rest in the refrigerator. Now.... what if, a few hours later, Person A was faaaaast asleep but Person B was not. What if wide awake Person B was really drawn to the remainder of that chocolate? How bad would it be to go and eat it? I mean... for Person B to go and eat it? Is this a forgivable sin given Person A has already noticed how much Person B consumed without Person A?

Person A should really know better by now, yes?

And I think perhaps Person B has been set up.

I didn't think my heart could break any more than it already has. I was wrong. Holding my dad as he grieved the loss of my grandmother has eviscerated me.

(I'm sorry, ya'll. I'm not particularly looking for sympathy, just a relatively safe place where I can get some of these emotions out. And...I know I'm among friends here.)

Big big hugs. Wishing you and your family peace.

Person A should really know better by now, yes?

And I think perhaps Person B has been set up.

When it comes to chocolate the first rule of marriage applies. What's his is yours and what's yours is yours.

And tell him it was like that when you got there. That always works too.

Hmmmm maybe all this explains why I'm divorced! :D

Eat it! Anything left unattended is fair game, besides, Person A obviously was just cooling it for you...er, for Person B.

Depends on the size of said block of chocolate.

If it's one of those puny one pounders, then it wasn't bought for all in the household, it was bought for Person B and Person A and little person C should keep their damn hands off of it!
large-hershey-bar_1.jpg

If it is one of those industrial sized chocolate 5 pound bars, then THAT was purchased for the household, however, since Person B keeps said household running smoothly, Person B gets a larger portion than Person A. Portion size is commensurate with how brave Person A is to reach into the maw of Person B to snatch it. Oh, and little Person C should still keep their damn hands off of it!!!
giant_hershey_bar_by_vixen_chan20-d4d8g0z.png

It is also important that Person B deny any knowledge of the existence of said chocolate bar.
chocolate_face_girl.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't think my heart could break any more than it already has.

Bailadora,

Sorry about your loss and shared heartache. Wishing you and yours some comfort and peace.

I'm sure your dad is appreciative and better able to cope because you are there for him during this difficult time.

Nipple Muncher, those bars are huuuuge! Mine was a measley 220grams. Of which I consumed... hang on let me do the math.... yep 220grams. The last of which was just now for breakfast. :eek: :eek: :D It is, after all, the most important meal of the day! :D

Isn't 220 grams the equivalent of 5 imperial pounds? That metric stuff just makes it seem smaller. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back