Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've been called a horny slut before..but I like it! I do confess to having called myself a slut quietly though.

I must admit that I'm kinda proud of the shot to which you refer and it's a bit like my Avatar which is in another outfit of course. My wife says she likes my arse - the best bit about me she says! LOL. But my legs are something I'm quite proud of - especially when shaved. I'm appreciating them all the more at the moment. Thanks subpup! Stroke them gently in your wicked imagination won't you?!

I already have and will again!!
 
I confess...

There I was, about 9pm ish, coming back into the house having washed the car - wife had the tv on (as in 'television' - not anything else! LOL) when I was caught completely unawares by a sex scene on a BBC drama serial where a woman was being seduced in a red lacy bra, matching red panties and thigh high hold up black stockings.

I'd only stepped through the door but having watched the scene to a completion, looked at (unknowing) wife and said I couldn't remember what I'd come inside for. Completely took me by surprise it did.

I confess.....I'm a lingerie addict. I know this is a 'pic' forum, but in the absence of not being able to dress up whilst the wife is around, I'm glad I took an opportunity on Monday whilst she met friends for lunch. Pics above incase you haven't seen them.

Waiting for next opportunity to dress..will probably be under day job clothes on Monday. Can't wait..but what to wear?! My new hold ups I think! Yum! ;)
 
Some hot CD shots from my last dress up night.

If you like them, please print them out, splatter them with hot cum, and post them back here.

I find a hard cock thrusting above a pair of balls cradled in panties to be oh-so-fucking exciting!
 
A challenge

The wife's said she's had her lingerie drawer out trying to find her black bra to go under a 'night out' outfit. (No...I hadn't had it!) So it's all gone back in a different way around. It's gonna be like a jigsaw puzzle you don't want anyone to know you've re-done. A challenge for first thing Monday before I go to work then...
 
A few of me...

...not the best looking, perhaps, but very sensual experiences for me (one of them was taken during the events of one of the stories I posted here).
 

Attachments

  • redshoes.jpg
    redshoes.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 405
  • boundinred.jpg
    boundinred.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 440
  • RedRibbonFootTie.jpg
    RedRibbonFootTie.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 388
Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely!

What beautifully tasteful pics...nicely presented.

Lovely skin, lovely legs, lovely outfit, lovely shot.
 
Thank you Wolfman - and you look to be a very cool person by the posts you
make on other threads.

:cool:

(One of the best holidays we ever had was to Denmark - to Jutland)

I try to be a cool person, who is just a little hotheaded at times. Yes, Denmark is a smashing great and wonderful country. And Jutland is an extreme beautiful piece of Denmark , and well I am from Copenhagen. So I have been on holidays quite a few times in Jutland too over the years.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top