Joining the AMclub

Please vote on which Easter Competition entrant you would like to win

  • Entrant 1 (page 96)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Entrant 2 (page 97)

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Entrant 3 (page 97)

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

    Votes: 16 44.4%

  • Total voters
    36
  • Poll closed .
I've spent the last 40mins to an hour dancing as a workout :D So I thought I'd take some piccies. They're really subtle by my standards but I hope you like them anyways :)

And I apologise for bad face blur job in advance :eek:

----

Work Out tune of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AmjhX3dHy0
 
Last edited:
Hi guys

I'm not going to be posting anything too naked for next week. Possibly a few hint of pics whilst clothed. So I will take requests for the next set of piccies :)

Is there a favourite pic you want re-taking with my new cam?
Is there a position you'd like to see me in?
Any undies or clothes requests?

And I will also take video requests.

Depending on how many emails/PMs I get I will work out a photo schedule etc for you guys.

Also can I just say to competition winners: The prize is time limited. If you wish to accept please let me know asap or the prize will be passed onto the runner up :eek: I've got a big assignment due in on Friday (hence photo delays)so I want to get competition photos out of the way.

Hope you're all okay :kiss:

PS. Can you please let me know if you want to be mentioned as the requester or not? Thanks guys :rose:
 
Its a bit eerily quiet tonight..so ill save my new pics for when there is activity =D

Hope you are all doing well guys
 
NHL playoffs! :D
Good then Lol :D

The nearest I came to sport was a really ace gameshow tonight. If I can find a link I'll post it - blindfold challenge is the funniest thing I've seen in a while (i need to watch more fun things i think!)
 
Evening Beth. Hope you're having a nice evening and I'm quite looking forward to what you might have in store for us, your fans.
 
Evening Beth. Hope you're having a nice evening and I'm quite looking forward to what you might have in store for us, your fans.
Are you going to let me know where you want your prize? :)

I'm having a great evening thanks :D Nothing overly exciting just messing around with cam. Got some stuffs to do first though.

How's you hunni?
 
I'm doing great myself Beth.

What exactly did I win? Have not been around much lately.
 
Lol.."you just took a shit with your clothes on"

"No, you're right, I'm being unfair. I should be thanking you for not throwing up. Well done, you're a star. You didn't wet yourself, did you? You're in the right city. You didn't say anything overtly racist. You didn't pull your cock out and start plucking it and shouting "Willy Banjo". No, I'm being really unfair. You'd got so much right, without actually being there in the beginning of one of the most important moments of my career. Thanks, you're a legend. "
 
:D Love it!

------

And now for more randomness..a few of my favourite art pieces. I love this guy...he captures sensuality, sexuality so well. And the man can sure paint a good woman!

Brocato-Ocreth.jpg


LPEZ322.jpg


fabian+perez+826.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey Beth Darling,

Good to know that you still having this thread alive... Great going!
Yeah..its become my new go to place very quickly :eek: Who'd have thought a random search for more literature submission sites would bring this :)
 
Thanks for letting me know I won Beth. I sent a pm in reply. Hope you're having a great night.
 
Thanks for letting me know I won Beth. I sent a pm in reply. Hope you're having a great night.
Im grinding to tired stillness (542am). Trying to get through replies and work so I can get to bed.. sorry if im taking a while hun :kiss:
And Congrats :D

Hows you?
 
I'm doing fine thanks sweety. About to head to bed myself. Take your sweet time sexy, I am looking forward to what you have in store.
Night
 
LOL ill reward tomorrow :kiss: I am off to bed, im afraid. I just spent best part of 20 mins composing an email only to accidently delete it all rather than part of it because I am soo tired :( :mad:

So i have to redo that tomorrow because im too tired to concentrate. Thanks for funnight guys and sorry to rush off. I cant type much..spell checker helps a bit :)

Sleep well..or have good evening and chat tomorrow :kiss:
 
Back
Top