GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orchids are thriving better than ever before, my care is more consistent. More variety than I used to have.

Oncidiumallianceunknown.jpg

My guitar playing is improving dramatically with the time spent practicing. I have strangers approach me telling me how beautiful my original music is. Needs more work but I am getting there.
Afternoon Vibers:rose::kiss:

Gianna, the orchid looks beautiful as yours always do, I have to admire the work yo put in caring for them.:rose:

Why dont you record some more of your guitar playing and uplaod it on youtube? let the Vibers all hear how wonderful you are:kiss:

I have been so busy last couple of days again, myself and a few of the burlesque girls have been asked to do a photoshoot for an exhibition so, really trying to come up with some spectacular outfits and makeup. Storyboarding two new burlesque routines to teach the others as well.
Really enjoying all this at the moment.

mood: happy
music: masculine women and feminine men by Irving Kaufman
wearing: 1950s Pinup girl outfit in red, blue and white

Afternoon Vibers:rose::kiss:

Gianna, the orchid looks beautiful as yours always do, I have to admire the work yo put in caring for them.:rose:

Why dont you record some more of your guitar playing and uplaod it on youtube? let the Vibers all hear how wonderful you are:kiss:

I have been so busy last couple of days again, myself and a few of the burlesque girls have been asked to do a photoshoot for an exhibition so, really trying to come up with some spectacular outfits and makeup. Storyboarding two new burlesque routines to teach the others as well.
Really enjoying all this at the moment.

mood: happy
music: masculine women and feminine men by Irving Kaufman
wearing: 1950s Pinup girl outfit in red, blue and white

sounds like you are having fun :). I do have some but the quality is bad. Meaning I do not have proper recording equipment or software.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3IJhSDjWok&feature=player_embedded

http://youtu.be/F8318NRxaxU

sounds like you are having fun :). I do have some but the quality is bad. Meaning I do not have proper recording equipment or software.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3IJhSDjWok&feature=player_embedded

http://youtu.be/F8318NRxaxU

Gi, your just so talented, and the way you play is so understated its beautiful.:rose:

Loved the pictures of your orchids too, so tenderly cared for.:rose:

Definitely having fun but not really making any money from it at the moment, hopefullyy that will change as I have designed a new business model that will make a big difference hopefully to the income. Cant put it in place to the new year as already have commitments till then.

mood: excited
music: Portishead
wearing: black silk nightgown

Have a good day vibers:kiss:

Good evening Gi:rose::kiss:

Good Evening Vibers:rose::kiss:

really tired tonight, but my head wont switch off too many ideas screaming for attention, arrghh!

mood: self-exasperated
music: Rickie Lee Jones - Magazine
wearing: white satin and lace negligee

hope you all have an easy Wednesday:kiss:

The Danish man who was one part of the first registered gay couple in Denmark (and the world) has just died (98 years) Axel Axgil rest in peace. He was also the founder of LGBT Denmark, which is which it is known as now a days.

http://www.dr.dk/Nyheder/Indland/2011/10/29/131759.htm#

Here is the google translation of the article.

World Famous Danish gay pioneer is dead
29th October 2011 13:32
One half of the world's first registered gay couple is dead. Axel Axgil died this morning and was 96 years.

Axel Axgil was already in 1948 gay publically when he founded the League of 1948, which became the current National Association of Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals and Trans People (LGBT Denmark).

Fled to Copenhagen
His sexuality gave him, however, problems in the home town of Aalborg, where he was expelled from its membership of the Justice Foundation, lost his job and banished from the boarding house where he lived and ate, says journalist Bjarne Henry Lundis who has written a book about Axel Axgil.

- Axel Axgil fled to Copenhagen, where he became the first paid president of LGBT Denmark, writes Bjarne Henry Lundis in an obituary.

40 years of engagement
In Copenhagen met Axel Axgil her future husband Eigil Eskildsen and they were the first October 1989 - after 40 years of engagement - the first male couple in the world in a registered partnership.

In another tribute, says three other friends, Axel and Eigil Axgil life was not easy in the 1950s.

- Police then hunt for gay men also hit the couple, who both saw their business destroyed, among other vicar Ivan Larsen, who married the couple Axel and Eigil.

Later they started boarding Axelhuus at Ringsted, there was refuge for many gay people especially from Germany, Sweden and Norway.

Burial place for homosexuals
Eigil Axgil died in 1995, while Axel Axgil continued his active work for homosexuals.

He stood in 2007, behind Denmark's first burial place for gay "the rainbow" in Assistants Cemetery in Copenhagen. Here, Axel Axgil even be buried.

Axel Axgil was born on 3. of April 1915

Last edited:
Evening Vibers:rose:

Well that has been an insane but pleasurable couple of weeks, now its back to reality with a bang. So much RL catching up to do, cant exactly rest now either.
Hope your all funky and fruity:kiss:

mood,: tired but cheerful
music: Bonnie Tyer - Tottal Eclipse of The Heart
Wearing: red satin bath robe

Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
The Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
Exhale (After-Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice): 1-866-439-4253

Please share with everyone, you never know who might need it.

Hope yall are doing fine:kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

a good evening to you vibers:kiss::heart::heart::rose:

wearing hot pink panties
listening to Pink Floyd wish you were here
sipping on a cup of coffee.

Hello beautiful, I miss you too.:kiss::rose: Staying out of trouble? ;) Misty and I had a connection but the fact I was not a genetic girl kept us apart in a way. But I loved her, she was great support in the bad times and had a warm genuine heart.

Trouble? I say 'no' to trouble.

I've been really good. Bahaving myself every day.

:kiss::rose:

and a hello to you vibers and vibers to be :kiss::rose:

Underwear- none
Listening to Kentucky Moonshine by Pure Prairie League
Mood- sleepy

Evening vibers:kiss::rose::kiss:

I hope everyone has been keepin well, and feeling sexy:kiss:

So long since I had time to pop in, been so rushed off my poor lil feet.

mood: exhausted
listening: Blue-Joni Mitchell
wearing: red satin chemise and shorts

Hello Naughty in Silk and everyone this thread is waaaaay to slow. Blessings to all, I miss you. *sigh* I hate solitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back