Anyone interested in doing a little story for me?

Actoid8

Virgin
Its basically about a nude male in college exposed and teased by girls outside a locker room, there's more to it but I suck as a writer and would much like someone experienced to take on this short story if they have time. Please reply here or instant message me if you are interested. I will be sure to fill you in on the details and what exactly I would want.

It would be a short story also. Thx.

Its basically about a nude male in college exposed and teased by girls outside a locker room, there's more to it but I suck as a writer and would much like someone experienced to take on this short story if they have time. Please reply here or instant message me if you are interested. I will be sure to fill you in on the details and what exactly I would want.

I wrote this story. I did not do my normal edits and rewrites, so It's not something I would publish but if someone would like to read it PM me.

Soma

Everyone's first story is not very good, but the only way to get better is to start writing yourself. I encourage you to write your own fantasies it allows you have exclusive creative control.

Back