Will any Republicans make a "leave Lit for a year" wager on Trump having a 2nd term?

RoryN

You're screwed.
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Posts
54,106
Will any Republicans make a "leave Lit for a year" wager on Trump having a 2nd term?

Nope.

:cool:
 
...then they will come back with another profile like their buddies hash, AJ, Ish, and all the others do.
 
To be honest, from looking at the rate of how their main crew on here has been gradually shedding the core membership in the past ten years, there might not even be any real nutsack-swingers left to take up the challenge by the time Cheetolini's ticket is punched to get another go-around. :D
 
Tho it was nice not having Rory's root account around for a whole year. :)
 
None of them were willing to make the wager on his first term.

Of course, the newbies may be bolder.
 
None of them were willing to make the wager on his first term.

Of course, the newbies may be bolder.

True that!

We were almost as shocked as the Liberals!

I'm still not sure we did not see a near miracle...
 
To be honest, from looking at the rate of how their main crew on here has been gradually shedding the core membership in the past ten years, there might not even be any real nutsack-swingers left to take up the challenge by the time Cheetolini's ticket is punched to get another go-around. :D


Right! There is less of his supporters on GB, but they are still as stupid and nasty as ever, even resorting to creating the most ignorant and boring alts. I mean, one has to be evil and desperate to support him.
 
True that!

We were almost as shocked as the Liberals!

I'm still not sure we did not see a near miracle...

Not "a near miracle", just standard issue fate...

...its Tool this time a monkey wrench in the deep state's gears so affectively they're almost unbelievably ready to seize up.

This time.
 
Say what are the odds of finding one honest real thing Hillary Clinton has ever done for the country? Or that Obama did anything worth remembering him for in history? Now those are real sucker bets. It's like the odds that the Clinton Foundation ever really spent a dime on charity. Or the odds that the Black members of Congress will demand that the Democratic KKK Senator's Bust in Congress be removed.

But I will bet on Trump. If you get rid of the fake media and the lies of the Democrats that are trying to destroy this country and put Soros with Davy Jones then the odds of an honest man being elected for another term are pretty good.
 
Say what are the odds of finding one honest real thing Hillary Clinton has ever done for the country?
Look, Hillary! Let's spend another billion taxpayer bucks trying to find some crime she's committed! Forget all that Tromp stuff; LOCK HER UP! For... whatever...

The cure for weevils eating your brain is a good squirt of Drano in each ear.
 
Donald swore...he was going to hire the best...

Another one of his best turned over. Pleaded guilty to fraud. All because that damn Russian money could be tracked. You think they would know how to hide money wouldn't you?
 
Notice the three main alt culprits on this thread have the same November 30th birthday.

How obvious. At least be more creative.
 
Rory is hoping and praying that there is at least one "Republican" out there as stupid and as delusional as himself. Everyone likes seeing a know-it-all get his comeuppance.
 
Back
Top