You might be spending to much time on lit if....

Soma99

Literotica Guru
My roommate is hanging out in knee high socks and tight gym shorts. My first thought when I saw her was "I should tell some of the guys I chat with on lit how cute my roommate looks."

My roommate is hanging out in knee high socks and tight gym shorts. My first thought when I saw her was "I should tell some of the guys I chat with on lit how cute my roommate looks."

Your instincts are correct. 😉

Not a bad first thought actually.

No pictures? :p

Well......... i guess this idea didn't work. Yes she looked very hot. She has big big tits and a very round ass.

She would also kill me if she saw this.

Do you think you could convince her to post on lit?

Well......... i guess this idea didn't work. Yes she looked very hot. She has big big tits and a very round ass.

Some causes are worth dying for Soma. *peers down imperiously* we expect you to remember that...

And why didn't it work? Were you expecting something specific from this thread?

She very well could so probably not a good idea!!

Last edited:
You might be spending too much time on Lit I'd you expect every picture to be a sexual gif

If every day you have an updated answer to the “What’s the most you have ever cum in one day???” thread

Back