Hottest Asians II - For the Love of Asian Pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
14551904.gif

Shion Utsunomiya

I have a small bet with someone that he cannot find a full length picture of Shion Utsunomiya in which she is fully clothed.

There must be a million pictures on the net which show this spectacular Japanese, fully or partially undressed - but fully clothed - I doubt it. Can anyone prove me wrong. :D

I have a small bet with someone that he cannot find a full length picture of Shion Utsunomiya in which she is fully clothed.

There must be a million pictures on the net which show this spectacular Japanese, fully or partially undressed - but fully clothed - I doubt it. Can anyone prove me wrong. :D

Google/Image her name. You'll find plenty, but then what's the fun in that?

Here a go...

54acfb76cb85b5eb5c67a35893a3d7b6.jpg

Thanks Zeb :) That pic is gonna cost me $5. I asked because according to an article I read, she is the most photographed nude in Japanese history - which when you look at her is totally understandable.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back