Do you like having pics taken? In the act?

My hubby and I both have recorded or taken some pics in the act. I would love to be photographed during and hell if the photographer gets turned on during and wants to join in, why not if all parties agree. On the flip side I love photography and would love to capture some sensual sexiness on film as well.
 
Shame that you are so far away, Jenni!
Cause it sounds as if both of us have similar ideas...
 
I wish I could show you some of the pictures my Daddy took. He'd probably have my ass if he knew I knew about them..

.o0(hmm would him having my ass be a good or a bad thing)
 
I take a lot of pictures outside of skylines, mountains, waterfronts, etc. I have often wanted to take some erotic pictures outdoors. I think it would be hot to combine the bueaty of nature and of a women in photos. One day I will, it is just a matter of time.
 
Pictures

I love taking pictures of my wife playing with others. Male or female. Due to her business contract I/ we cannot post, she has a morals clause in her contract.

When we look at them it brings back great memories.
 
My husband and I had a great weekend away with a friend of ours that turned into hot sex between him and I. My husband was the photographer and then joined in. At that point, he turned the video feature on the camera on. So we have great stills of me and our friend and a great video of the three of us. Some great memories every time we look/watch. And I would do it again with either a male or female photographer, though I'd probably prefer male - and my husband would be super-cool with that, too, especially if it resulted in everyone getting into it.
 
Pictures

We belong to a group that meets about once a month durning the day and we have a very strict policy against taking pictures. Only the moderater may take pics and then foward them to you. No pictures are taken without permission.

Our trust is placed with the moderator, this group is small and we all trust each other.
 
Back
Top