Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

She smile as he straddle her his cock near her belly his hand went to her tits squeezing them and pinching her nipples she gasps as the pain he was giving to her tits was making her so wet she did her hip up and grind against his ass as he pulled her nipples hard squeezing her tits soon she cum against his ass " Pleases fuck me" She told him as she clam down
 
My cock is still rock hard . . . I slide back down and between your legs as you spread wide for me; lifting your legs up over my shoulders, my cock finds its way to your dripping opening and with one thrust, you pussy is fucked . . . "OK, baby . . . let's fuck!"
 
She watch him slid down lifted her legs on his shoulders and shove his cock in her wet pussy with no problem she lets out a scream of pleasure she felt so tighter as her legs was lifted and felt so good as he began to thrust in and out of her she moan " Oh yes fuck me" She moan out her moans was loud as he fucked her it felt so good she couldn't stay quiet.
 
"Now, baby . . . gonna cum . . . . nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww . . . " As my cock starts to shoot its hot load into your gripping pussy, I know your orgasm will not be far behind. Continuing to thrust, I feel your leg muscles tighten against my neck and shoulders . . .
 
She moan as he started to cum her orgasm started her legs tighten on his shoulders and moving her hips as she cum.
 
"God, baby, that was fucking fantastic . . ." your legs still on my shoulders as we cum hard. Slowly lowering your legs back to the bed, I lean over and suck your still hard nipples, causing your body to shiver . . . trailing my kisses down you belly to your dripping pussy and lapping at your wet opening, tasting the mixture or our fuck juices.
 
She moan as he put her legs down sucking her nipple made her body shiver then kissed down licking her pussy where their fuck juices mixed she moan loving the feeling of his tongue on her after their just fucked " Oh god feel so good"
 
Once I have completed my lapping of our fuck juices, I lie down beside you, "That ought to make you sleep like a baby tonight." Pulling you to me, I kiss you deeply, giving you a taste of our love-making. Caressing your soft skin as we settle into bed, quietly breathing, snuggling together . . .

Not sure either one of us moved during the night; you are still snuggled against me when I wake up with the sun pouring in thru the bedroom window. Easing out of bed . . . the usual routine . . . getting the coffee started. As I pick up the morning paper and wait for the coffee to finish brewing, I look around and wonder how all this happened to me in the last few months.
 
She smiled and told him " sure will" And kissed him back tasting their love making and snuggle close to him smile in a sleep.

Morning came she woke and he was not in bed she didn't move all night she stretch and got up getting in the shower thinking bout last few months she want to just being with a jerk for the sex to now living with someone she loved,needed,wanted everyday,She dressed in a pair black pants and teeshirt and put her hair up and got a cup of coffee going out on deck and sat by him she had a few till she had to leave.
 
"Hi, love," giving you a kiss as you sit beside me on the deck. "I need to mow the yard again today; I'll trim up next door too. We need to keep it looking neat for Jen when she moves in this weekend."

"I was thinking about putting in a hot tub connected to the deck. Maybe we can go do some looking tonight after you get home."

As you get up to leave for work, I give you a nice ass-squeeze, "Something to remember me by while you are working today."
 
" Sounds great" She says to him about mowing the grass then she listen to him about a hot tub she smiles " If you want a hot tub well need a high fence for deck" She laugh.

Getting up she felt him squeeze her ass she smiled lending down and kissing him " I always remember you while working and fact i can have you when I'm done working"she smiled walking to her car going to work.She was glad she had off next 2 days and weekend to be with him.
 
"I think you may have a good idea there; I can do the fence work once we get the hot tub installed. See you this evening, love."

After finishing my coffee and the morning paper, and then a couple of phone calls about some one day consulting engagements in town, I head out and get the yard taken care of. Once the yard is done, I take a quick shower, look over some info at my desk, then go out and take measurements of the deck so we have all the info we need when we look for a hot tub tonight.

Once you get home, we decide to stop at your favorite Mexican place to eat, then go to the local swimming pool/hot tub store and begin looking around.
 
Jess works all day and had a really long day then getting home they went out to eat and chatted about their day then went to a store to look at hot tub and smiled seeing small ones fits 2 some fit 4 some fit 6 she looked at him going to one fitting 6 had jets everywhere.

" I like this one" She smiled to him it was prices but she loved it big and they would get there time in it.She could just think of it now getting in it after long day of work.A guy came over soon after " Can I help you?" he asked them.
 
"I think this is what we are interested in. Right, Jess?" Pointing to a tub that seated 6 comfortable, and probably 8 if you wanted to. The sales guy called his manager over who told us that this was a model from last year, and in order to make room for new models coming in next week, if we would take this one and have it installed within the next week, we would get a 40% discount, which made it the same price as the smaller 4-person tubs.

I could see your eyes light up, "OK, where do I sign?" Once I signed the order and we agreed on a delivery date, we were on our way. "Anything else tonight, babe? That didn't take long. Once they get it installed, it will only take a couple of days for me to build a privace fence around it."
 
Once she heard it was prices of 4 sitter and they could have within the week her eyes lit up she had always wanted a hot tub,Soon he was signing for delivery date that was in few days they left she smiled " Sounds good love it we have so fun but first time we use it just me and you ok just if its satting it in or more" She smiled to him and kissed him deeply.
 
"Sure, babe . . . first time is just you and me. Like everything else, babe, only invite others when we both agree." Driving home, I decide that we need a stop at the ook store, maybe pick up a new toy or a movie. Once you see where we are going, you look at me . . "Thought it was time we shopped for a new toy or two; something for the two of us, maybe something to use in the hot tub. Might even find a movie showing people in a hot tub having some fun."
 
"oh we'll have others to have fun but i always wanted a hot tub and though i want others my dream was me and just one" She laugh then looked and seen he was stopping at porn store and looked at him she listen and said " Sounds good i think sounds good new toys are always good maybe going in a room I'm feeling wet" She smiled
 
"You want to go into a small room where it's just you and me, or do you want to go into the bigger theater where others can watch us. Since I don't know who is in there, I don't want anyone else to joins us, only watch. What do you want to do? We'll find some new tys and a movie on the way out."
 
She smiled " I want one others can watch not join" She smiled she got turned on by people watching her she was his and she loved he didnt want anyone to join at times and if they tried he stopped them and they knew what he meant too.She love the control he had when they was near others he started telling her what to do but in the end he wanted them to be pleased with each other,giving and getting for both of them.
 
The clerk gives us a big smile when I pay to enter the theater; couples always get a special price and she knows that more customers will go into the theater when they see a couple enter. Sure enough, 4 more guys pay the higher price for single men to enter the theater, hoping the will get to see some real action.

Entering the theater, I guide us to a spot along the back wall until our eyes adjust to the dark. Pointing across the room, I show you a few guys together. One guy is one his knees, sucking anybody who sticks a cock in his mouth. Another guy is standing there, jerking off as he watches the group getting sucked.

The movie right now is not one of my favorites . . . extremely large women playing with each other . . . with a couple of guys included just to make it interesting. That movie soon ends and the next one starts, a guy with a large dick and two women with huge tits, obviously enhanced with surgery.
 
They pay to go in the theater and after us 4 guys pay alot to go in to watch and we walk to sating down he point to one corner showing her some guys in action one sucking a cock other jerking off she smiled a movie was ending and new one starting 2 woman with big tits and a guy with a big cock one had start sucking him while he maked out with other rubbing her tits,Jess moved in her seat feeling turned on.

She smile watching the one looking over while he sucked someones cock she could finger he may be bi but she was watching just like soon they would watch what ever they started and she looked over at you removing her panties,she was so wet.
 
"Stand up and take your t-shirt and bra off, baby . . . let them get a look at your gorgeous tits." A couple of guys start moving a little closer, but as soon as I hold up my hand, they stop and watch from where they are. They start rubbing their cocks thru their jeans, already getting hard just seeing your take off your shirt.
 
She smiles and does as he say and as she does 2 guys walk toward them but he hold his hand up to stop and they do just watching and soon she is naked but her skirt and she removes it putting it on the chair turn and frees your cock she smiles bending over her ass in the air she takes it in her mouth making you harder and soon your cock down her throat.

The guys freed their cock stroking watching you deep throat and her tits down as she is lend over,nipples hard you smiled knowing her body was his he reach up grabbing her tits then nipples hearing her moan looking between her legs her juices running down her leg as she sucks him.
 
As you take my cock all the way down, I reach back and spread your legs open a little wider; then sliding my hand over your belly and between your legs, I use my fingers to open your pussy wide, giving them an open view of your lips and wet opening. rubbing your clit with my finger, they can see you starting to squirm as I make you even wetter.

"OK, baby, time to fuck." Standing up, I slide my jeans and briefs down to my ankles, lean back in my seat and watch as you straddle my lap and lower yourself onto my cock.
 
As she taking his cock in her mouth she feels his hand go to her pussy making her go down moved then she feels his finger open her pussy apart she grew wetter and he began rubbing her she squirm to stand as his fingers rub her wet pussy.Then he says time to fuck she stood legs still away as he drops his pants and briefs and sat back down.

She straddles him knowing they are watching as she lower on to his cock she was so wet and she began to move on him up and down her tits bouncing as she does,the guys stroking faster watching,his ass go to her ass as she moves,one of the guys moves closer a bit thinking he wouldn't notice as she fucked his cock but he looked over and the guy stops abit closer but watching as she speeds up up and down on his cock taking it deep inside her wet pussy.
 
Back
Top