whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laying on my back ... my knee's pulled up to my chest ... my tight private quivering ass-hole fully exposed and begging to be played with.

His finger coated with a glob of astro-glide ... lightly touching my hole and seing shivers of pleasure through my entire body ... him smiling at my response. His finger spreading it all around ... up and down ... and then finally slipping into the dark tightness of my hole. One finger ... two fingers ... and then finally three, leaving me fully open and ready for the next act.

His hand grabbing hold of my ankles and pulling my buttocks more fully up. My hand reaching down and feeling the girth of his manly rod ... a pulsating 7 inches of thick hard penis wanting to give me what I want just as much as it wants to receive what I'll give. Pulling it down and towards my opening ... the throbbing mushroom shaped head wiping up and down my crack before I finally line it up and pull his engorged penis into my body.

Hearing him moan as the tightness of my anal cavity envelopes his cock ... my own moaning sounds coming from deep within my throat. My anal muscles expanding and contracting ... milking his hardness with the wanton forces of manly slut. His cock now sliding in and out of me ... out until the ridge around the head comes even with my opening ... and the gliding all the way into the very depths of my body when his testicles are pressed against the soft warm cheeks of my buttocks.

It's not long ... it's doesn't have to last forever to be completely satisfying. Only a couple minutes of awesome sensations jetting through every nerve and muscle of my body as he fucks me in and out ... out and in. And then feeling his entire body tighten and shake ... just as his cock reaches as deep inside of me as it ever has. I can feel the powerful expansions and contractions of his rock hard shaft buried deep inside me as my muscles continue to milk firmly on his hardness ... and his huge load of cum shoots deep into my body ... shot after shot after shot of his manly milky cream leaving my entire anal cavity full ... and wet ... and totally satisfied.


Hot!!!:)
 
Wow

To have a nice hard thick throbbing cock inside my mouth ... to be sucking on it firmly, letting my oral muscles fuck it with just the right in and out sensation to be getting it closer and closer to it's final ecstacy ... to be looking up and seeing the overwhelming pleasurable sensations of an awesome blowjob flowing over his entire body ... to feel his body tense as he gets closer and closer to the point of no return ... to watch as he finally gets there and thrusts his hips forward to embed his out of control penis fully within the wet warm welcoming confines of my mouth ... to watch him finally lose all control ... to feel his penis start to spasm wildly ... expanding and contracting with those powerful muscular forces that only a mans sexual parts can exhibit ... and then to feel his hot warm creamy sperm and semen ejaculating powerfully into my mouth ... shot after shot after shot after milky hot shot jetting powerfully into my mouth ... bouncing off my throat back into my still sucking mouth ... only to be quickly captured by my lapping tongue and sent quickly down back into my throat and all the way down into my belly
...

Yeah ... that's about what I'm fantasizing right now. :)


WOW WOW WOW AWESOME!!!!
 
Right Now

I'm working with a 21 year old guy and he has a very hot and hard body. I would love to take him into my office, lock the door, sit in a chair and have him shove his cock in my mouth while he stands and moans.
 
To have a nice hard thick throbbing cock inside my mouth ... to be sucking on it firmly, letting my oral muscles fuck it with just the right in and out sensation to be getting it closer and closer to it's final ecstacy ... to be looking up and seeing the overwhelming pleasurable sensations of an awesome blowjob flowing over his entire body ... to feel his body tense as he gets closer and closer to the point of no return ... to watch as he finally gets there and thrusts his hips forward to embed his out of control penis fully within the wet warm welcoming confines of my mouth ... to watch him finally lose all control ... to feel his penis start to spasm wildly ... expanding and contracting with those powerful muscular forces that only a mans sexual parts can exhibit ... and then to feel his hot warm creamy sperm and semen ejaculating powerfully into my mouth ... shot after shot after shot after milky hot shot jetting powerfully into my mouth ... bouncing off my throat back into my still sucking mouth ... only to be quickly captured by my lapping tongue and sent quickly down back into my throat and all the way down into my belly.

...

Yeah ... that's about what I'm fantasizing right now. :)

This is exactly what I fantasize about, except I'm wearing my six inch cum slut fuck pumps and fuck-my-mouth red lipstick. :kiss:
 
Threesome!

My wife and I are knelt on the floor between the legs of a nice looking, horny, older man sitting on our couch, his pants are off and we are devouring his nicely shaved cock. We alternate between licking the entire length of his shaft.....swirling our tongues around the head......mixing his pre-cum with our saliva....I move down to his shaved, tight balls, while my wife lowers her mouth down, engulfing his cock. After 20 minutes or so of sucking his cock, he tells us what good cocksuckers we are and asks if he can taste my wife's pussy, she smiles and lays back on the floor...spreading her legs and exposing her, wet, shaved pussy....her lips look so beautiful, pink and moist. I slide up beside her and we share a long passionate kiss while our friend gets on his knees and starts kissing the inside of my wife's thighs....slowly working his way up. I can sense her anticipation as our tongues dance with each other. We brake off our kiss and i watch for the first time as another man tastes my wife's pussy. He is licking her pussy and she is loving it....the excitement of another man between her legs, is so incredibly for the both of us. I begin to lick her nipples as he gets her nice and wet, licking her and sucking her clit......................she is moaning ever so gently...........she reaches behind her knees to spread her legs open further as he rises and says "your wife's pussy tastes so good" and I say "I think she wants you to fuck her now." My wife who is more excited than ever leans up and says "let my husband put your cock in me" as I guide his nice, hard cock to my wife's pussy, I lean in and take his cock into my mouth again, making sure he is nice and hard for her waiting pussy...................................
 
Can you replace the old man with a young man! Wow, that's hot!

My wife and I are knelt on the floor between the legs of a nice looking, horny, older man sitting on our couch, his pants are off and we are devouring his nicely shaved cock. We alternate between licking the entire length of his shaft.....swirling our tongues around the head......mixing his pre-cum with our saliva....I move down to his shaved, tight balls, while my wife lowers her mouth down, engulfing his cock. After 20 minutes or so of sucking his cock, he tells us what good cocksuckers we are and asks if he can taste my wife's pussy, she smiles and lays back on the floor...spreading her legs and exposing her, wet, shaved pussy....her lips look so beautiful, pink and moist. I slide up beside her and we share a long passionate kiss while our friend gets on his knees and starts kissing the inside of my wife's thighs....slowly working his way up. I can sense her anticipation as our tongues dance with each other. We brake off our kiss and i watch for the first time as another man tastes my wife's pussy. He is licking her pussy and she is loving it....the excitement of another man between her legs, is so incredibly for the both of us. I begin to lick her nipples as he gets her nice and wet, licking her and sucking her clit......................she is moaning ever so gently...........she reaches behind her knees to spread her legs open further as he rises and says "your wife's pussy tastes so good" and I say "I think she wants you to fuck her now." My wife who is more excited than ever leans up and says "let my husband put your cock in me" as I guide his nice, hard cock to my wife's pussy, I lean in and take his cock into my mouth again, making sure he is nice and hard for her waiting pussy...................................
 
Mine isn't really specific, other than involving having a nice big hard cock to play with, lots of lube, and plenty of time to fool around.
 
I would like to be abducted by aliens that come from a Utopian world where animosity, hate, and violence do not exist.
 
A bukkake would be lovely.

On my knees surrounded by many men. Some stroking themselves, some getting sucked or jacked off by me. Each and every load goes into my mouth, to the point my mouth is overflowing with cum. I rub it into my body, and lick my fingers every so often, savoring every second of it.

Alternatively, I would love them to cum on my body and have a woman lick it off every inch of me, and me lick it off her. Every so often we share a kiss and snowball the cum we've collected.
 
A bukkake would be lovely.

On my knees surrounded by many men. Some stroking themselves, some getting sucked or jacked off by me. Each and every load goes into my mouth, to the point my mouth is overflowing with cum. I rub it into my body, and lick my fingers every so often, savoring every second of it.

:heart:

Yes, it would. I'd be begging for all that cum like a good little slut!

:kiss:
 
I'm on vacation in Mexico. I am by myself this time, and all I want to do is relax and enjoy the sun. As a single man on vacation, I have gotten a come on from gay hustlers before, but never taken them up on it. A young guy is hanging around the pool at our hotel. He is wearing a speedo. He likes to flex in front of me, but I ignore him.

"To be young again, huh?" I didn't notice, but the chaise along side mine is occupied. He must of drifted in while I was dozing. "Yeah, to be young again." He is like me, pushing 50, no wedding rings. I have been divorced for several years, and haven't been with a woman for a year. I got tired of looking. I tried hooking up with men to see if that was what worked for me, but online dating of men was worse than online dating of women.

I introduces himself and we order a couple of drinks. We start talking and the young guy starts posing in front of a couple. Maybe they will get lucky. During the second drink, he says that the guy was trying to get my attention. I say I know. My friend asks if I have a girlfriend. I say no. He says the same for him.

"Let's go to my room." There it is. Not a question if I want to, but a suggestion. No explanation, just a suggestion. I know what this is about. "Okay".

His room has a bed, and when he opens the door, I know that I am going to be spread on it with him between my legs. We drop our things on the floor and kiss. We are chest to chest, crotch to crotch, his hands on my ass. He takes the lead, reaching into my trunks to cup my cock. Yes, I want this. I break the kiss, and kneel in front of him, pull his trunks down enough to free his cock. I have his cock in my mouth. He shakes his trunks off, and I have one hand on his ass, the other between his legs. He has my head in his hands. He fucks my mouth slowly and cums.

He pulls me into the shower and we soap each other up. He soaps my ass good, fingers inside me. We dry off and head for his bed. He has me on my back and goes down on me. I don't cum easily that way and he says that he can fix that. He gets lube and a condom and preps my ass. He starts by rimming me and I am panting for him to fuck me. And fuck me he does. Slow strokes at first, then hard and fast. We are both sweating like marathoners when I start to cum and squeeze his cock with my ass. He explodes into me, every muscle taut, pain and pleasure on his face.
 
My fantasy is an anonymous encounter with another female..

I am at a gym/spa of a hotel or a coffee house where doesnt really matter

We end up taking over coffee or in the jacuzzi...

We make eye contact and maybe have another coffee the conversation turns as do our eyes..

Suddenly one of us makes leg/foot contact under the table - able to laugh it of as an accident but there is no need...

I Turn to face her smiling.. i think I need to refresh and shower, care to join me...

we clamber out of the pool and reaching for our hotel robes head of to my room....

as the door closes behind us I make the move kissing her her back against the wall, her arms above her head....
 
This is just one of many:

I've been waiting for you all day. When you left for work, you left me naked in bed, my ass stretched from your cock, leaking what was once inside you out of my ass and all over our sheets.

You kissed me and told me to turn you on while you were at work. As soon as you leave, I jump into the shower, and shave every inch of my body. I want to be a total and complete slut for you tonight. I shave my legs, arms, balls, bikini area-everything.

I step out of the shower, and towel off, staring at my beautiful naked body. How I wish you were here with me now!

I go into our closet and pick out your favorite outfit: My black thongs, micro mini skirt, black six inch heels, and my black Victoria Secret bra. Then I go into my drawer, and pull out my special surprise. I've been saving it for tonight, and I can't wait for you to see me in it. A slutty, form fitting t-shirt that simply says "I suck on the first date"

I start taking pictures of myself and e-mailing them to your cell. Nothing too explicit-a leg here, a flash of my slutty red lips there, just enough to tease your cock to attention, but not enough to make you run to bathroom to rub one out! Oh, no, baby, I need all your fluid for tonight...

I start texting you. Begging you to leave work early. I convince you, and you tell your bosses that you have an emergency and you have to leave because you left something turned on at home! I'm sure they have a feeling about what you're referring to, because you like to show pictures of your prize sissy slut to all the boys at work!

I patiently wait for you to arrive. When I see your car pull into the drive, I get ready. I get down on my knees, right at the front door, holding a beer for you.

"Thirsty?" I ask.

You can't believe your eyes. Instantly your cock is standing at attention, yearning for my juicy mouth, straining against your underwear and the pants of your business suit.

"Why, yes I am." you say and smile coyly, and you take the beer from my hand.

"What a coincidence, so am I" I reply, as my hands feel their way up the side of each of your legs to the zipper of your pants, releasing your straining, bulging cock.

I'm such a good little slut, I know exactly what to do. I start to lick your fuck pole from the base of your clean shaven balls to the tip of your cock, now glistening with precum. I open wide, and stare into your eyes lovingly as I take your giant, delicious cock into my slutty mouth.

You throw your head back and take a big gulp of your beer. "Gotta keep myself hydrated for my honey" you whisper. I know exactly what you mean. I'm going to take you to the edge and back, and give you the best fucking blow job you have ever had.

"Fuck this", you stammer, as you run your free hand to the back of my head and start pumping my oral fuck hole in time with the bobbing of my head. You're seeping so much precum now, honey, and you taste so good, I can't stand it. I hike up my mini skirt and start playing with my little sissy clit.

"Not yet, fuck whore, I got something special planned for you. We're gonna keep you nice and slutty and horny!" I can't imagine what you mean, but since I'm your subservient little cum bitch, I put my cock away and concentrate on the one in my mouth.

Long minutes pass. I work your member in my mouth and throat while you enjoy your beer, and I enjoy the feeling of your other hand running through my hair.

You're so close now, you pull you cock out of my mouth. shocked at how abruptly you pulled out, I start to beg for it. "What's the matter, fuck daddy? Isn't my mouth good enough? Please put your fucking dick back in my mouth, baby!", I beg, but you only smile at me and reply, "Honey, you're such a beautiful little fucking cum slut, hold open your mouth. Show me you want my load! NOW, YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

God, I love it when you talk dirty to me. I lust for it so much more when you order me like the worthless cumslut I am.

You were aiming for my mouth, but what you didn't take into account was that you've been building this monster cumshot all day. It bursts out of you like a fucking fountain. "Oh baby", you exclaim, "catch it on your slutty face, you suck whore!"

You cover my face, my hair, and my t-shirt with your salty, steaming spunk. Your smiling ear to ear as I look up at you lovingly and ask "Did you like that, fuck daddy? Was I a good gurl?"

"Oh yes you were", you reply. "But don't clean yourself up just yet. Now that you've got some liquid make-up all over that slutty face and lips, let's go to my office, there's some guys I want you to meet."

I can hardly believe it. You're going to make my fantasy come true. You're going to make me into a complete sissy suck slut!

"Nice shirt", you remark, as we get into your car...
 
To be out somewhere, having intimate conversations with a woman, which lead to my first sexual excounters with a woman, feeling the warmth of her skin, soft lips, hard nipples.....
 
naked, except for a shiny red thong, on my leather sofa dreaming of a large suckable cock to keep me warm, preferably in leather/pvc:kiss:
 
Threesome Fantasy 1

=.=

A threesome fantasy is so hot! Mine kind of goes like this... My wife and I are having a threesome with a gorgeous, hard-body black guy with a great, well defined cock. The kind of beautiful cock that has great veins, un-cut but well defined cock head and a nice piss tube running from top to bottom. I'm watching him fuck her until she cums and "squirts" everywhere! After he cums in her, she goes down on him while I'm massaging his body and feeling how good he is. Then she offers his cock to me to finish sucking her juices and cum off him.

She is resting on the bed with her back against the wall as I lay back nestled between her legs with her titties pressed against me. He gets up on his knees and feeds me his cock. He's rubbing the head of his cock over my lips and around my nose, eyes and face. She is whispering in my ear how fucking sexy this is, and how hot and huge his cock is and how good it feels inside her, and what a good fucker he is. As I'm getting him hard sucking him, I run my tongue around and under his foreskin. She is feeling his cock going in and out of my mouth and rubbing the cheeks of my face to relax my facial muscles because his cock is so big it's stretching my lips. She's whispering "suck his cock baby... your so fucking hot with that black dick in your mouth... let him cum in your mouth... swallow him... taste him... feel how hard he is and lick his dick... run your tongue around his cock head... trace his veins and his piss tube with your tongue... now lick his nuts and suck his cock 'till he cums..." The dude is moaning and pumping his cock in and out of my mouth... getting ready to shoot his second load... and it's going down my throat! I try to swallow it all but there's way to much and it dribbles out of the corners of my mouth. She catches the drips with her fingers and licks it off. He takes his cock and rubs it all over my face and kind of slaps me with it and calls me his bitch. Then she tells me she wants him up my ass... she wants to watch him fuck me... she wants him in her ass. She is rubbing her titties on my neck and back as I recover. Then he leans over me and kisses her. Then he starts kissing me... my face, my ears, my neck, down my chest and sucks my nipples to my belly and to the top of my cock. Then he slides his mouth down over me... down over my cock. Oh My God! His mouth and lips are so fucking fine...

... man this dude's mouth is soooooo fucking hot! My wife reaches around my chest and pulls me tight up against her until I can feel her hard titties poking me in the back. She is sweating some and kissing me on the side of my face and my ears and gently licking my neck and still whispering in my ear as she gives it soft tongue strokes between sentences. "Look at him... fucker's got your cock in his mouth... oh, baby watch him goin' down... goin' up now... licking your cock head... suckin' your dick... oh, baby I know that feels good... I bet that mother fucker can eat some pussy as good as he can suck cock." Jesus Christ this cock sucker is talented, now. He's licking my dick with long strokes from the tip of my cock head down to the base and around my nuts. He's gently, softly sucking in my bare balls and licking them... getting them wet with his spit. Now he's moving back along my piss tube and circling my crown and slipping his tongue in my piss slit. Oh! Fuck this is soooooooooo good! She's pinching my nipples and stroking my chest and fingering my navel like she's softly finger-fucking my belly. Now I'm rocking my hips upward into his mouth while he's groaning and whimpering with me so fucking hard my cock is aching. When he comes to the top I can see my veins straining and my cock is fiery red. He's licking the shaft and following my bulging veins with his tongue. Now he reaches up and forces two fingers in my wife's pussy and I can hear her catch her breath and softly groan in my ear and she tells him... "finger fuck me cocksucker. Yes... you feel that wet pussy... you make it wet fucker... suck his cock." He's now running his hand down under my nuts and fingers my asshole with her pussy juices. I'm just about ready to fucking explode. He is massaging my prostate, as he licks my pre-cum from the tip of my cock. Oh Jesus he's on the magic spot up my ass. Two or three finger strokes and... my nuts explode until I think I will pass out! I'm cumming deep in his throat... I see colors... I'm dizzy with pleasure. "Yes... baby yes... cum in that cocksucker's throat... now it's your turn to flood his belly with cum"... she is telling me so he can hear her. Swallow that cum you beautiful black sexy bitch!

I slide down on the bed until my head is resting on her pussy mound. He's looking up at us both and reaches under my legs and pulls my ass up to his face and starts licking my ass, and sticking his tongue inside. "Watch this you white cunt... you do this?" "You do this kind of shit to him?.. you suck cock as good as me... you eat his ass... you lick the sweat and stink off his nuts?" She is finger fucking herself and cums hard when he talks to her. I can feel her squirt on the back of my head. I've got to taste her. I've got to drink her cum. I can't help it. I'm addicted to her "squirt"... I love, I need it. When I roll over and put my face in her pussy and start drinking her in... he says, "oh yea mother fucker, I'm getting me a piece of that white ass hole now!" He licks me until I'm soaked with his spit and I can feel his cock head pressing against my pucker... now the head pops inside me. Oh! God damn, this guy has got a huge cock head and it feels sooooooooooo fucking good... I'm thinking stretch me fucker, get that black cock all the way up my ass... fuck me!!!


I can't stop thinking about this. I love huge black cock. Big black nut sack full of balls. I like to feel it, stroke it, suck it, lick it and trace the veins and cock head with my tongue. Deep throat it until it goes down my throat. I love the taste of black cum. I like to feel the piss tube pulsate as he cums... I like to slip my tongue in the piss slit. Slide my tongue under and around the foreskin as it goes soft... nurse on it like a baby on a bottle until he's ready to go again...


=.=
 
=.=

A threesome fantasy is so hot! Mine kind of goes like this... My wife and I are having a threesome with a gorgeous, hard-body black guy with a great, well defined cock. The kind of beautiful cock that has great veins, un-cut but well defined cock head and a nice piss tube running from top to bottom. I'm watching him fuck her until she cums and "squirts" everywhere! After he cums in her, she goes down on him while I'm massaging his body and feeling how good he is. Then she offers his cock to me to finish sucking her juices and cum off him.

She is resting on the bed with her back against the wall as I lay back nestled between her legs with her titties pressed against me. He gets up on his knees and feeds me his cock. He's rubbing the head of his cock over my lips and around my nose, eyes and face. She is whispering in my ear how fucking sexy this is, and how hot and huge his cock is and how good it feels inside her, and what a good fucker he is. As I'm getting him hard sucking him, I run my tongue around and under his foreskin. She is feeling his cock going in and out of my mouth and rubbing the cheeks of my face to relax my facial muscles because his cock is so big it's stretching my lips. She's whispering "suck his cock baby... your so fucking hot with that black dick in your mouth... let him cum in your mouth... swallow him... taste him... feel how hard he is and lick his dick... run your tongue around his cock head... trace his veins and his piss tube with your tongue... now lick his nuts and suck his cock 'till he cums..." The dude is moaning and pumping his cock in and out of my mouth... getting ready to shoot his second load... and it's going down my throat! I try to swallow it all but there's way to much and it dribbles out of the corners of my mouth. She catches the drips with her fingers and licks it off. He takes his cock and rubs it all over my face and kind of slaps me with it and calls me his bitch. Then she tells me she wants him up my ass... she wants to watch him fuck me... she wants him in her ass. She is rubbing her titties on my neck and back as I recover. Then he leans over me and kisses her. Then he starts kissing me... my face, my ears, my neck, down my chest and sucks my nipples to my belly and to the top of my cock. Then he slides his mouth down over me... down over my cock. Oh My God! His mouth and lips are so fucking fine...

... man this dude's mouth is soooooo fucking hot! My wife reaches around my chest and pulls me tight up against her until I can feel her hard titties poking me in the back. She is sweating some and kissing me on the side of my face and my ears and gently licking my neck and still whispering in my ear as she gives it soft tongue strokes between sentences. "Look at him... fucker's got your cock in his mouth... oh, baby watch him goin' down... goin' up now... licking your cock head... suckin' your dick... oh, baby I know that feels good... I bet that mother fucker can eat some pussy as good as he can suck cock." Jesus Christ this cock sucker is talented, now. He's licking my dick with long strokes from the tip of my cock head down to the base and around my nuts. He's gently, softly sucking in my bare balls and licking them... getting them wet with his spit. Now he's moving back along my piss tube and circling my crown and slipping his tongue in my piss slit. Oh! Fuck this is soooooooooo good! She's pinching my nipples and stroking my chest and fingering my navel like she's softly finger-fucking my belly. Now I'm rocking my hips upward into his mouth while he's groaning and whimpering with me so fucking hard my cock is aching. When he comes to the top I can see my veins straining and my cock is fiery red. He's licking the shaft and following my bulging veins with his tongue. Now he reaches up and forces two fingers in my wife's pussy and I can hear her catch her breath and softly groan in my ear and she tells him... "finger fuck me cocksucker. Yes... you feel that wet pussy... you make it wet fucker... suck his cock." He's now running his hand down under my nuts and fingers my asshole with her pussy juices. I'm just about ready to fucking explode. He is massaging my prostate, as he licks my pre-cum from the tip of my cock. Oh Jesus he's on the magic spot up my ass. Two or three finger strokes and... my nuts explode until I think I will pass out! I'm cumming deep in his throat... I see colors... I'm dizzy with pleasure. "Yes... baby yes... cum in that cocksucker's throat... now it's your turn to flood his belly with cum"... she is telling me so he can hear her. Swallow that cum you beautiful black sexy bitch!

I slide down on the bed until my head is resting on her pussy mound. He's looking up at us both and reaches under my legs and pulls my ass up to his face and starts licking my ass, and sticking his tongue inside. "Watch this you white cunt... you do this?" "You do this kind of shit to him?.. you suck cock as good as me... you eat his ass... you lick the sweat and stink off his nuts?" She is finger fucking herself and cums hard when he talks to her. I can feel her squirt on the back of my head. I've got to taste her. I've got to drink her cum. I can't help it. I'm addicted to her "squirt"... I love, I need it. When I roll over and put my face in her pussy and start drinking her in... he says, "oh yea mother fucker, I'm getting me a piece of that white ass hole now!" He licks me until I'm soaked with his spit and I can feel his cock head pressing against my pucker... now the head pops inside me. Oh! God damn, this guy has got a huge cock head and it feels sooooooooooo fucking good... I'm thinking stretch me fucker, get that black cock all the way up my ass... fuck me!!!


I can't stop thinking about this. I love huge black cock. Big black nut sack full of balls. I like to feel it, stroke it, suck it, lick it and trace the veins and cock head with my tongue. Deep throat it until it goes down my throat. I love the taste of black cum. I like to feel the piss tube pulsate as he cums... I like to slip my tongue in the piss slit. Slide my tongue under and around the foreskin as it goes soft... nurse on it like a baby on a bottle until he's ready to go again...


=.=

wow that's a really hot fantasy. Damn hot. Got me all hard.
 
Right now, I want to find a guy who wants what I want: A quick encounter with no words spoken. Maybe he has to head home to his wife immediately after.

I want to meet him in his car. I get in, and immediately give him a smile as my hands go directly for his cock. I rub it through his pants a bit as we kiss. I unzip it, and it springs free, already glistening with precum. I take the length in my hand and caress it as we kiss. I lean over and engulf him immediately, his 8 inch cock dancing down my throat. I work him hard and fast, and it's not long before he begins to tense. I pull his cock out and take a facial right there. Some dripping into my mouth, but mostly covering my face. I lean back and give him a nice, long kiss and another squeeze on his cock. Then I get out of the car, and he drives off. I then take a walk back to my car, the cum covering my face, licking it off like honey and savoring each taste.
 
I went to the pool for some laps this morning but didn't find what i wanted: Flirting with a well-built married man in the changerooms and then obviously choosing his lane to swim in after following him out to the pool. Checking his body out as i swim past and if he rests at the ends. Not trying to hide my erection under my swim shorts while i rest at the end of the lane. Leaving the pool when he does, charged after a swim and thinking of his soapy body and cock in the shower stalls. Being bold, pretending that i know he wants to feel my skin against his - choosing the shower head next to his but one, showing him my ass as i slip off my shorts, soaping up my body, looking at him while pull out my penis for him to the full length. I toss my hair with a wet slap. I'm a slut for him. He could bash me for this. There's no one else in the showers but this is unusual. His heavy penis thickens and lengthens. He pulls at it absent-mindedly, glancing at me. I place a soapy hand on my ass, sliding it down and pushing a finger inside me to encourage him. He grunts and his prick twitches. i wonder what his wife or gf's name is. Our privacy can't last forever. "Slut" he grunts and gives himelf a few deliberate pleasurable strokes. Nice. I'm happy. We're looking at each other now, feeling our soapy lengths. I make to approach him under his shower. He holds up a hand to stop me, "Meet me outside. You're coming for breakfast ..."
 
The London Underground

I regularly travel on the tube at at times it can quite close, close enough that bodies rub, hands grope...

Several times i have felt as the train lurches from side to side a thigh, a crutch against my side, my but...

Suddenly this person is doing it even when the train is stationary as we are pressed even closer...

Out of the corner of my eye as i turn my head slightly I see the likely candidate some one almost old enough to be my father, as i feel his crutch pressing, gyrating against me, feeling his cock harden

As the train mves, I adjust my position slightly one hand holding onto a rail, the other moving to his crustch anf cupping his balls, his cock through his business suit..

As much as i can I start to caress, grope him feeling his shaft, stroking his head through his briefs, feeling his respond as the train continues on it's journey, the carriage over crowded....

Suddenly I sense his flies are unfastened, taking the hint i reach inside...his cock restrained by his pants, yet I start to caress, wank him


Suddenly he starts to thrust against my hand, my fingers tighten on his head as i feel hims cum against the fabric. wanking him one or two more times aware that his cum has seeped through the cotton onto my fingers, wiping my hand on his side, turning away..

As the station approaches, unsure if it his stop or not, he gets on the train, hiding his cum stains trouser of his suit, smiling...
 
hi miranda. such a lovely vision. and so very hott............alyssa



I regularly travel on the tube at at times it can quite close, close enough that bodies rub, hands grope...

Several times i have felt as the train lurches from side to side a thigh, a crutch against my side, my but...

Suddenly this person is doing it even when the train is stationary as we are pressed even closer...

Out of the corner of my eye as i turn my head slightly I see the likely candidate some one almost old enough to be my father, as i feel his crutch pressing, gyrating against me, feeling his cock harden

As the train mves, I adjust my position slightly one hand holding onto a rail, the other moving to his crustch anf cupping his balls, his cock through his business suit..

As much as i can I start to caress, grope him feeling his shaft, stroking his head through his briefs, feeling his respond as the train continues on it's journey, the carriage over crowded....

Suddenly I sense his flies are unfastened, taking the hint i reach inside...his cock restrained by his pants, yet I start to caress, wank him


Suddenly he starts to thrust against my hand, my fingers tighten on his head as i feel hims cum against the fabric. wanking him one or two more times aware that his cum has seeped through the cotton onto my fingers, wiping my hand on his side, turning away..

As the station approaches, unsure if it his stop or not, he gets on the train, hiding his cum stains trouser of his suit, smiling...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top