Most fuckable celebs...

MissT -

Actually, Hillary appeals to my dominant side. I fantasize about the sparks that would fly and the incredible energy from each drying to dom the other. I love fucking powerful women. Wow!!
 
Last edited:
Most Fuckable Celeb..........

*Definitely* the most fuckable male celeb has gotta be Arnold Vosloo, the actor who plays Imhotep in The Mummy!

Runner-Up:

Sean Connery........Gorgeous 4 an older fellow

;)
 
Gotta-haves: Hugh Jackman, the chic from Dark Angel, Bill Paxton,

I'll pass: Calista Flockheart (I mean, the bones would just hurt ) Tom Cruise (just looks like a rat to me..) or anything resembling a boytoy - I've had my fill of those!
 
most fuckable for me:

Dave Matthews
Angelina Jolie
Drew Barrymore
Gillian Anderson
David Duchovny
George Clooney

least fuckable for me:
Screech from Saved by the Bell
Calista Flockhart
Rosie O'Donnel
Barbra Striesand
 
Sung Hi Lee

damn i'd forgotten her, she's amazing.
I used to have a wallpaper of her on my desk top till my wife got tired of seeing it and asked my to change it.
 
Re: MissT -

YogiBare said:
Actually, Hillary appeals to my dominant side. I fantasize about the sparks that would fly and the incredible energy from each drying to dom the other. I love fucking powerful women. Wow!!

Ahhh! But many powerful women become submissive behind closed doors!

Oops! Not talking from personal experience...no way....
Not me! :D

Furthermore, Hilary is an ice queen. I can't imagine her being passionate at any level. Not fury, Not anger, not happiness and certainly not orgasming!

Hmmm but who needs passion when dressed in leather and sporting a cat o nine' ? ;)
 
He may be old...

... but I wouldn't kick Sean Connery out of the sack... :D

Good Lord, that man just keeps getting better with age...
 
most fuckable: Mark Walberg, Jon Bon Jovi, Brad Pitt, Antonio Bandaras, Denzel Washington
 
well i guess Mark Wahlburg is getting pretty popular ... but i get to fuck him first cause i called him first :p na na ... all the rest of you will have to settle for sloppy seconds ...

and OMG April i can't believe i forgot Scott Bakula ... i guess i get sloppy seconds with Scott ... ah what the hell ... pas de prob ... i mean it is Scott Bakula after all ... yummy yummy ... damned good one ... i could kick myself for missing that ...

and i hope i didn't scare you too much with the Mr. Burns pic ... i wouldn't really fuck him ... lol ...

but really MissTee this is getting out of hand cause there are just too many possibilities ... we should have sub-categories ...

and then we could even have a category for dead people too ...

who would you pick?

for a woman i would fuck marilyn monroe ...
for a man i would fuck john kennedy ...

hey i could have a 3some with them ... oh wow i never thought of that before ... lol ... no seriously ... hey wait a minute ... this fantasy is in black and white .. lol ...
 
CB: That is a beautiful AV! :)


My fuckables list just keeps growing :

Gregory Peck (in his younger years. Is he even still alive)

And I would do a night with Madonna....with assurances that I left unmarred and could return to me simple old life! lol
 
Most:

Matthew McConaughey
Val Kilmer
Lenny Kravitz

Least:

Bob Saget
David Schwimmer
 
Clarification of the Friends Fuck List Concept

oh yea Lola dear ... i see what you mean about the Dave Schwimmer thing ... yikes ... thanks for pointing that out ...

i better clarify my Friends fuck list ASAP ... i saw Friends last night ... he is an embarrassment ... oh my god ...

welllll Jennifer Anniston is a given - her and her hubby Brad ... yup ... they are both doers in my book ... and Lisa Kudrow ... oh yea she is a given too big time ...

and Courtney Cox? well i'm not that sure about her ... but what the hell if she throws in hubby David Arquette ... y'ok ....

and as for the guys ... well positively Matt LeBlanc ... no second guessing him ...

and i am not too sure about Matthew Perry ... well now that i think about it ... no ... i'm going to pass ... a wee bit wimpy for moi ...

and a big NO / NO to David Schwimmer .... geez that guy is a geek ... lol ... no seriously ...
 
Lil Kim

Pam Grier

Nikka Costa (am I only that ceases activity during the "Like a Feather" video?}

Drew Barrymore

Aisha Tyler (the chick from Talk Soup)

Phoebe Cates (if I could shove a rag in her mouth)

Pam Anderson (I have a bet with myself that uber-sexy girls can't fuck)

Anna Nicole Smith (she might bring along a friend or three)

Jill Hennesy (I don't care if she is a coroner, I'd fuck her on a slab)

Penelope Cruz (she's the worst actress since Phoebe Cates, but something tells me she' s got a wild streak)
 
Ok from the South Pacific

Fuckable:

NICOLLE (need I say more) KIDMANN (so glad she dumped the looser Tom...)

ELLE McPHERSON.....THE BODY..and then some...!!!

KATE WINSLETT (Rose in Titanic...those Victorian costumes...)

Alyssa Milano (Charmed..she can do her witchcraft on Me anyday)


NOT EVEN WANNA GO THERE:

Calista Flockhart (Snap Crackle Pop)
Rosie O'Donnell (That mouth.....ick)
Rossanne Barr ( and ALL her different personalities)
Janet Reno (Give Me a Bucket....)
 
I’ve got a new one.

On her way to Celebtitydome…. She’s got me hooked on her bad already. Gimme, gimme, gimme gimme:

Melissa George, from the new TV series Thieves (on tonight, pant, pant, pant – VCR better not fail)

All the spunk and spry in the world. Has that immaculate lip movement earning a 10 on the sexy meter (my dick gets all kinda happy when she’s simply observing with ‘em). I’m in love with her English accent that is somehow not pompous at all. She’s got a perfect mix of dastardly, and vulnerable – and it’s beneath the surface, but evident. (That’s how I like it). Telling eyes…… The kind of woman that makes my heart bleed from desire, respect, understanding, and need to secure, absorb, and deliver (not to mention her clever humor). Have I said enough? Oh yeah, she’s got stellar handful little titties!! - Check her out!!!!

She OWNS my ass…
 
most do-able

Well not counting certain Lit. All-stars especailly a southern Red Headed one (ooooooooooooommmmmmmmph) lets see.......

Most: Janet Jackson....ty MTV!
Nicole Kidman ( red haired theme agian)
Rod Stewarts recent wife....the awesome hot model from NZ can't remember her name


Least: Callista Flockhart
Laura Flynn Boyle.....both lack a certain substance....too frail
Roseanne Barr on the other side of substantial and obnoxious to boot
 
most do able cont...

That mystery New Zealand lady is................(drum roll please)
Rachael Hunter

And now that I have had some time to ponder.... Lucy Liu (Ally Mc Beal and Charlies Angels) works well for me
 
Back
Top