Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Jett. :)

I'm hanging in there, not much else I can do. I'm lucky and thankful to have Angelbunny in my life. Without her I'd definitely be off the deep end by now. Everything going well with you and yours?

Yeah, thanks. Our girls went back to school this week after their long holiday vacation (6 weeks).

Mrs Jett had a massage and got her hair done. And she's smiling ... :D:D

Holidays are great fun, but they're exhausting. I think she's enjoying the quiet.

Yeah, thanks. Our girls went back to school this week after their long holiday vacation (6 weeks).

Mrs Jett had a massage and got her hair done. And she's smiling ... :D:D

Holidays are great fun, but they're exhausting. I think she's enjoying the quiet.

A smiling Mrs means a happy hubby ;) Your daughters must be grumbling a bit about returning to school after their holiday.

I know you're ending your Friday and I'm just starting mine. Will it be a good day? ;)

A smiling Mrs means a happy hubby ;) Your daughters must be grumbling a bit about returning to school after their holiday.

I know you're ending your Friday and I'm just starting mine. Will it be a good day? ;)

Surprisingly, they were excited to go back to school.

In fact they were unhappy that they had to start a day later. :eek:

We've had some really bad weather and several hundred schools across the state weren't able to open for the first day back because of damage / flooding / power outage etc.

The girls actually complained about having an extra day of holidays!

Surprisingly, they were excited to go back to school.

In fact they were unhappy that they had to start a day later. :eek:

We've had some really bad weather and several hundred schools across the state weren't able to open for the first day back because of damage / flooding / power outage etc.

The girls actually complained about having an extra day of holidays!

I think you need to get them checked for alien possession! Are you SURE they're yours? :D Bad storms??? Is the Jett house OK?

BTW Angelbunny says hi and she sends you a :kiss:

I think you need to get them checked for alien possession! Are you SURE they're yours? :D Bad storms??? Is the Jett house OK?

Yeah, we're fine. One of the great ironies of Australian weather is that one side of the state looks like this ...

... and the other has an extreme bushfire rating.

1540936_30jan_oswald2_800x600-18gho4s.jpg

Yeah, we're fine. One of the great ironies of Australian weather is that one side of the state looks like this ...

... and the other has an extreme bushfire rating.

1540936_30jan_oswald2_800x600-18gho4s.jpg

I've heard about the fires from a couple of Australian friends I know outside of Lit. Wicked bad stuff going on there! :(

Don't know if you saw the edit to my post. Angelbunny says hi and she sends you a :kiss: She also says hi to everyone else here, she'll try to get online soon.

I've heard about the fires from a couple of Australian friends I know outside of Lit. Wicked bad stuff going on there! :(

Don't know if you saw the edit to my post. Angelbunny says hi and she sends you a :kiss: She also says hi to everyone else here, she'll try to get online soon.

Oops, no I missed it.

Thanks and hugs and kisses back to Angellica! :kiss:

You got another immunity, Red. :cool:

Two in one month!

Can I rub you for, um, luck? :devil:

RedHairedandLucky

Yes, you may. ;) I have this one spot on me that is REALLY lucky for the both of us.:devil:

I used the immunity in the Erotic Horror category - I HATE THAT CATEGORY! (I know, I know - another one. :confused: )

Morning Red :rose: Hope you have a good Friday.

I'm off to start my day... :( good luck everyone and may your day go well.

Good morning everyone. :kiss: glad to see you all in and out today - in and about, two great things. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am soooooo ready for Summer so that these flu/cold bugs will DIE already!! lol

Today's agenda: Vet for meds. Art store for daughter. Errands.

Good morning everyone. :kiss: glad to see you all in and out today - in and about, two great things. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am soooooo ready for Summer so that these flu/cold bugs will DIE already!! lol

Today's agenda: Vet for meds. Art store for daughter. Errands.

Happy Friday Red. Mine is just about done and I'm taking myself off to bed.

Yes, you may. ;) I have this one spot on me that is REALLY lucky for the both of us.:devil:

I used the immunity in the Erotic Horror category - I HATE THAT CATEGORY! (I know, I know - another one. :confused: )

*shakes head*

I can write horror with my eyes closed. Erotic horror, I'll be taking my first stab at it this year. updownleftWRITE

Ah, yes the updownleftRIGHT thing - I forgot about considering doing that widow story for that chapter. But I don't think I'd do it horrific enough. So I'll keep my Immunity where it is and use the idea for Erotic Couplings or something. lol

---

Well, I did my errands, then got home and realized one thing I forgot to do and it totals $125.00 --- so all this coming week is play with the checkbook time. :( *sigh*

Ah, yes the updownleftRIGHT thing - I forgot about considering doing that widow story for that chapter. But I don't think I'd do it horrific enough. So I'll keep my Immunity where it is and use the idea for Erotic Couplings or something. lol

---

Well, I did my errands, then got home and realized one thing I forgot to do and it totals $125.00 --- so all this coming week is play with the checkbook time. :( *sigh*

There's a patron saint for checkbooks...

There's a patron saint for checkbooks...

I didn't even blow money. I opted to hold off on buying another bra, just because I had more things coming out of the budget. this week than last. Oh well, I think I can wiggle things enough that nothing too ugly will happen, if not then that's just the way it goes.

I didn't even blow money. I opted to hold off on buying another bra, just because I had more things coming out of the budget. this week than last. Oh well, I think I can wiggle things enough that nothing too ugly will happen, if not then that's just the way it goes.

My lottery win is coming soon. I'll be able to send you a prepaid debit card so you can get another bra..and other lingerie :devil:

My lottery win is coming soon. I'll be able to send you a prepaid debit card so you can get another bra..and other lingerie :devil:

That's very kind of you. :kiss: A money order is always good too. lol - this particular obligation is a cash/check only one, thus why the checkbook will be steaming come Friday.

I am just so upset with myself. I was having a wonderful day when I sat down and opened an email reminding me of the obligation. *bangs head on table*

That's very kind of you. :kiss: A money order is always good too. lol - this particular obligation is a cash/check only one, thus why the checkbook will be steaming come Friday.

I am just so upset with myself. I was having a wonderful day when I sat down and opened an email reminding me of the obligation. *bangs head on table*

Been there done that should write a Master's thesis in business about it.

I remembered to keep all fees paid receipts for the Progeny's schooling. It can come off the taxes!!!

Yes, we've done that. I'm waiting on a few tax papers then I can do our taxes, but the Federal Gov't. will keep my refund unless my taxes from last year's owing is paid up. Which it might be, or close to it, because I've been making payments every month. State taxes were owed last year too, and now those are being handled via auto payment, so in a couple years they'll be paid for.

Right now I am contemplating catching up dishes and sending kids about the house to do chores.

Yes, we've done that. I'm waiting on a few tax papers then I can do our taxes, but the Federal Gov't. will keep my refund unless my taxes from last year's owing is paid up. Which it might be, or close to it, because I've been making payments every month. State taxes were owed last year too, and now those are being handled via auto payment, so in a couple years they'll be paid for.

Right now I am contemplating catching up dishes and sending kids about the house to do chores.

CRACK that whip! Get the kiddos to work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back