Bi Ladies' Playground!

Hello everyone! Dropping by to say hi and subscribe to this fun looking thread. I'm looking for friendly chats more than anything. See where that leads and go from there.

Hello everyone! Dropping by to say hi and subscribe to this fun looking thread. I'm looking for friendly chats more than anything. See where that leads and go from there.

Nice asses, Wild. ;) :rose:

Hi everyone

Im 32, never been with a girl kind of always wanted to try that out. So... if you ever want to come down to the beach and have some fun...

Hello, hello! This thread is a spot for all of us bi/pansexual women looking to meet, hook up with, or simply chat with like-minded women. (For those of you who don't know what pansexual means, it's someone who is attracted to both men and women - be them natural born or trans. I guess some bisexuals draw the line at trans people?? :confused: )

Anyway, pan does describe me more accurately. I'm attracted to both men and women, and I do not care if they were born that way or if they've transitioned. I'm an equal opportunity slut. ;) :catgrin: I am 38 and primarily looking for friendships. (I will not cyber, and it's doubtful I'll find locals on here. Also, I am married to a man, so even if I did find a local I'd seek a sexual friendship and not a relationship.)

So, c'mon ladies! Tell us all what you're looking for! ;)

Hi, I'm not attracted to transsexuals I see them as my sisters. However I love both men and women and would love to chat with dome sexy ladies

Hello beautiful ladies! I'm 27 and am always looking for ladies to chat with.

waves hello to the newbies on this thread. look forward to chatting

:)

Looking for an open minded girl for an interesting proposition. Pm me for further details. Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

Hi beautiful ladies of Bi Ladies Playground!

Hi there to see what I want please see my other post. I am seeking only females, any size, color, age (as long as you are legal). I think every woman is beautiful and deserves to be worshipped. Won't you letme worship you in any way you like on this chat, pm, a chatting service I use Line or Skype, or in real life.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post,
My sir's naughty little pussy slut.

Last edited:
Good Morning

Hi. I'm a curious, single mom in Iowa (41). Would love to meet some like minded women to get to know. :)

Hello, hello! This thread is a spot for all of us bi/pansexual women looking to meet, hook up with, or simply chat with like-minded women. (For those of you who don't know what pansexual means, it's someone who is attracted to both men and women - be them natural born or trans. I guess some bisexuals draw the line at trans people?? :confused: )

Anyway, pan does describe me more accurately. I'm attracted to both men and women, and I do not care if they were born that way or if they've transitioned. I'm an equal opportunity slut. ;) :catgrin: I am 38 and primarily looking for friendships. (I will not cyber, and it's doubtful I'll find locals on here. Also, I am married to a man, so even if I did find a local I'd seek a sexual friendship and not a relationship.)

So, c'mon ladies! Tell us all what you're looking for! ;)

Hello! I'm a bisexual in PA. I'd love chat with anyone and possibly meet a local girl and have a sexual friendship since I am in a very committed relationship with my boyfriend.
Really looking forward to chatting with you all!

- Emma

Work has been hell lately. Hello ladies! :rose: Hope all is well.

Still hunting for that special friend

I happily married to the most wonderful most wonderful man a girl could ever want, but he was deported in July of 2012, I see him once a month (if I am lucky) but he cannot help me with this deep desire to experience another woman. I have been searching for this friend for 1 to 2 years now.

I live in the Los Angeles area, one gal suggested a gay bar. How does one find such a bar? Anyhow, I am 47 years old, (soon to be 48 in a couple weeks) half Japanese mixed with Caucasian. I am open for some chatting too :D

I am still searching for that special BFF. :D

It's been a while since I've checked in here, so I figured I'd say hi! :)

Hello ladies!
38 yo mom to three here. Always been bi (well, I guess technically pan, but I think pan sounds faddish and I'm too old for that shiz.) Looking to meet some like-minded women for chatting and maybe meet up if anyone is nearby. I'm in Orange County, CA.

To the lovely LA lady above, forget clubs! Seek out women's meetups through the lgbt center and such. LA/OC has a lot to choose from where the music is quiet enough to actually hear your date talking. :p

Back