The succubus's Treat(closed)

Matt had no idea that his eyes had just briefly glowed. His cock still pulsing inside of her holding his cum deep inside of her. He was kissing her neck and breasts when she suggested them going back to bed. He nodded his head and stood up off the chair lifting Mira up in his arms. Stepping off the balcony through the thin white curtain.

Laying Mira down on the bed he climbed on next to her spooning her. Holding her in his arms their naked bodies pressed together. "I love you Mira." Matt said softly placing kisses on her neck.
 
Mira grinned leaning her body into his and said "I love you more baby" she turned in his arms facing him and stared into his eyes wondering what was going on with her lover.

She placed soft kisses on his chest and moved in closers to him. "Baby...do you feel ok?"
 
It was when Mira asked if he was okay that he realized he was feeling great, better than great actually.. almost powerful and full of energy. "Yes I feel good." Matt said and then he kissed Mira. "I feel really good. I don't know what it is, but I feel full of energy. Even after fucking you twice." Matt added looking into his lovers eyes.
 
Mira smiled and kissed him back softly sensing that he was fine after the fuck and multiple orgasms they had given each other and she kept the fact that his eyes had glowed to herself for the moment. She nodded and said "I'm glad your ok baby...I love you"she said and kissed him again.
 
Matt loved laying like this with Mira, naked bodies pressed against one another as they lovingly kissed and made out with one another. "I love you too Miralana, I love you more than anything." Matt said smiling before kissing her again. He started sending her thoughts of them fucking again out in public places like the park, gym locker room, changing room. His huge cock flooding her tight pussy with load after creamy load of cum.
 
Mira couldn't help but grin seeing all the images he was sending her but suddenly she got an image that was not from Matt which made her gasp and sit up quickly. Matt looked at her concerned and she kissed him and held him close.

She felt a presence she hadn't felt in a while and thought she had escaped Balthazar her ex boyfriend. He wasn't the exact opposite of Matt and thought she belonged to him. She kissed Matt and hopped out of bed. "We need to leave Paris...Vestra is pissed and she knew I was hiding from my ex and told him I was here.. it isn't safe"she said looking over at him angry the vampress had done that.
 
Matt grew concerned when Mira hoped out of bed feeling the energy from her change. He sat up moving to the edge of the bed as she told him about her ex. "Oh god, let's go baby abywgeee you want." Matt said climbing out of bed. Then he felt a different energy presence, a dark evil presence. He grew angry knowing someone was after Miralana. "I'll do whatever I can to keep you safe baby." Matt said
 
Mira nodded and kissed him scared Balthazar might hurt Matt to get to her . She went and kissed Matt deeply hugging him tight."I know baby I love you so much"she said and she felt a dark angry energy enter the room yanking her away and saw a very angry Matt run after them and end on the balcony as Balthazar flew off with her.
 
"Mira!!!!" Matt screamed out from the balcony as he watched Mira fly away with her evil ex. The rage boiling inside of him trying to figure out how to get Mira back. He called out to her in his mind and was able to harness his newly acquired powers to locate Mira.

He closed his eyes trying to transport himself to her. When he opened his eyes he wasn't in the room anymore he was in a hallway looking at a dark red door with two guards standing outside. He sensed Mira on the other side of the door and charged at the guards with anger. Knocking one down with a powerful punch the turning to the other one throwing them against the wall and slamming their head into the wall knocking him out. Then turning to the other guard on the ground he kicked him in the face knocking him out as well.

Then he kicked the door down and barged into the room. "Let Mira go now!" He said standing there eyes glowing once again filled with great energy and power.
 
Mira cried as her ex had tied her up. He told her about the things he wanted to do to her and how he would punish her for running off with a human.

"What has he got that I havent?!"he screamed at her. Mira turned her head as he touched her body. "Don't you miss me baby..me giving your pleasures you can never feel from abother man?"

"I feel that with Matt...I love him and he loves me"

"Liar!"Balthazar screamed and slapped her causing her to cry out in pain. She looked up seeing he had morphed himself into Matt.

She looked away from him. " Stop it"she said angrily wishing she could get out of the restrictions

"I'm giving you what you want.. this is what you want huh Mira?"he said pressing himself against her. It felt like Matt's cock against her but she wanted Matt.

"Get away from me!" She screamed feeling him move his fingers to touch her pussy.

She felt Matt near but wondered how and suddenly saw the door fall and Matt come in demanding she be released.

"I don't know how you found us human but MiraLana is mine!"he said angrily and she saw Matt's rage and glowing eyes.. "Leave before you anger me and upset my love"he said stepping away from Mira and toward Matt threateningly.
 
Matt saw well he saw himself before Balthazar morphed back into himself. Seeing Mira tied up only fueled his rage. As Balthazar stepped towards him Matt didn't feel any fear, before he met Mira he would have backed down because he wasn't one for confrontation. But being with Mira and wanting to protect her made him fear nothing.

Matt charged at Balthazar and the two clashed. Matt was thrown into a wall and charged right back at his enemy. Blocking Balthazar's punch and countered with a powerful uppercut making him stagger back. Matt kicked Balthazar into he wall and rushed him with a flurry of punches.

Balthazar was surprised with how powerful Matt was, expecting him to be weak like other humans he faced. The two went back and forth punching and attacking each other both becoming bruised and bloody. They were by a fireplace when Matt grabbed a fire poker and smacked Balthazar over the head knocking him to the ground.

Several more blows brought the incubus to the floor bleeding from the head. "Mira is with me now and if you ever.." Matt stopped talking as Balthazar started getting back up. A powerful kick to the side then one to the face put him down for good. "..if you ever come into her life again it will be the last thing you do."

Matt dropped the fire poker and then walked over to Mira. He untied her hugging her firmly once she was free. "Come in let's get out of here Mira."
 
Mira struggled in her restraintson scared Balthazar might hurt Matt or worse but she felt Matt's rage through their bond and knew from there she had made him half incubus. Matt and Balthazar began fighting she saw how shocked he was at Matt's strength.

She saw how he ended up on the ground and she was afraid with the incubus rage Matt would kill him but he only threatened him to stay away from her and dropped his weapon. She hugged him tightly crying as he told her let's get out of there.

She held onto him and covered up with a blanket she manipulated before transporting them back to their room. She noticed some of Matt's injuries and looked at him "Baby let me heal you please"she said wiping some tears and looking at him.

"I'm so sorry that happened".
 
They were back in their room both upset about what happened. "Don't be sorry Mira. I'm just glad you are okay!" Matt said wiping tears from her face kissing her forehead. Matt stepped back so that Mira could heal him. He was still pumped up on adrenaline so he didn't really feel pain from his wounds. A few cuts on his body, bloody nose and bruised ribs.
 
Mira sighed feeling like it was her fault that both of them had gotten attacked during their triproducts and kidnapped. She kissed him softly and light cut her wrist with a long nail she grew from her hand.

She saw Matt gasp but she could stand a little pain to help heal his. She rubbed her blood over his cuts and told him to drink so that his ribs would heal. Once she was certain he was OK she went to draw them a bath so they could relax after the incident.
 
At first Matt was concerned when Mira cut her wrist. But then saw why she did it. Rubbing her blood on his cuts. When she brought her wrist to his mouth he started sucking her cut drinking her sweet blood, it tasted like metal and was slightly addicting to Matt

His body now covered in sweat and small amounts of blood. As he drank her blood he felt his energy increase. Before Mira walked away Matt pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Swapping her blood and saliva back and forth with their tongues. "I'm glad you are okay. I love you so much Mira."
 
Mira smiled and kissed him back deeply "I love you too baby"she said softly "I'm glad we're safe now"she said before setting the bath and helping him there so he could join her.

Once they settled in with him behind her holding her in the tub she sighed wondering where they could go worried Balthazar might want revenge and felt him kiss her head softly making her relax a bit.

She held his hand and said "Matt I have something to tell you".
 
Matt was led into the hot bath with Mira. He climbed in and sat down leaning against the back of the tub. He watched as his lover lost her clothes and stepped in to join him. Her sexy caramel body sitting down right in front of him. Matt wrapped his arms around Mira and pulled her back against him. "What is it Mira?"
 
Mira sighed feeling the warm water on her skin and him holding her. She was a bit nervous about telling Matt about his changing but she knew he would be OK. "Baby...you aren't exactly fully human anymore...Vestra's venom was killing you and... I fed you so much of my blood, I think the two combined has turned you half incubi."she said and looked up wondering how he felt.
 
Matt was silent for a little after Mira told him he might be half incubus. It would make sense about all the changes he has been noticing. He kissed Mira softly on the head again. "That actually makes a lot of sense. I've been feeling more..powerful recently, like nothing can get in my way. I can sense energy off of other people not just you anymore also." Matt said adding another kiss to her head.

"I'm okay with it though Mira." Matt said softly. "You saved my life and if that caused me to not be human anymore I am okay with that. I will be forever grateful for what you have done for me and the impact you've had on my life baby." Then Matt kissed Mira with such passion showing how much he loved her.
 
Mira smiled relieved that he was ok and she kissed him back deeply. "I love you baby"when said smiling. She gasped feeling his cock against her back andown smirked knowing the two of them would now have incredible sex whenever and wherever they wanted.

She washed her body softly and he helped her as the two kissed often and touched each other.
 
"I love you too Miralana." Matt said before they kissed. His half incubus cock rising behind her. Footlong piece of thick throbbing meat for Mira. When Mira started washing her body his coco became even harder then it already was. He helped wash her body, his big hands getting her black body covered in soapy suds. The two of them making out passionately while his hands explored her body.
 
Mira sighed and smiled kissing him back happy they were both safe and that they could now enjoy their stay in Paris. She felt his hard cock and she wasked the soap off and said "Let's go back to the bed baby" she grinned
 
"Yes let's do that baby." Matt said as the two stood up. Matt grabbed one towel and wrapped it around them holding Mira's naked body against his. Her big round ass sandwiching his cock as he rubbed her body with the towel. They eventually made their way back to the bed getting under the covers leaving the towel on the floor.
 
Mira grinned as they got into the bed and cuddled and she leaned up kissing him softly as she trailed her hand over his body. She loved that they were addicted to each other and couldn't keep their hands off and now that Matt's was part incubus they could have sex whenever.

She moved her kisses from his lips then slowly down his chest and winked before disappearing beneath the covers making her way lower down his body to his amazing cock..
 
The two lovers were simply addicted to each other, unable to keep their hands and lips off of each other's bodies. Matt watched as Nira slowly disappeared under the covers. Grinning at how lucky he was to have such a sexy lover. Releasing a soft groan when he felt her warm wet mouth on his dick.

Matt felt full of energy and power and wanted to do something amazing for Miralana. He began flooding her mind with images of him fucking her from behind. Spreading her pussy out with his monster cock. Then he visualized them at a tropical bungalow over the water. He wanted them to be there so bad. He felt a warm sensation in his exposed body and when he opened his eyes he saw nothing but crystal clear water. That sensation he was feeling was the warm sun beating down on his body.

Matt transported them to their own luxurious bungalow on the water. They were on the cot that was on the back porch over looking the water. He couldn't believe he was able to transport them amazed with his own powers.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/tropical-cabins-water-12474657.jpg
 
Back
Top