Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

hello Roseann!
and the answer to your question is yes!
would rather date older women then girls my age (21!)
 
... taken in 1983 when I was 37.

I hope you enjoy them as much as the ones I've already shared.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m18a32be1zqjgne/1.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxwthld9y3gtijx/5.png

Rose
This has become my 'Rose mantra'...yummy then...yummy now:rose::kiss:

BTW Rose is your sexy current AV posted somewhere here already...in adult size?:devil:
image.jpg
 
Roseann4708 Sad said:
I nearly froze the first time we made the circuit around the north coast and it was summer, July I think. The next time I brought multiple sweaters and my trench coat. Still it could be nippy when the breeze picked up.

Earlier in my thread are some photos of the bikini I was wearing at that time. You should take a look, Alex. Nice to know you like my hair and that it had the proper effect on you. Thanks.

Rose
 
So sexy and confident! You can see you are comfortable in your skin and that is a very sexy trait in a women, regardless of size , age etc

It wasn't easy getting comfortable, but I've been there now for a while and find it quite enjoyable. Thanks for noticing, kdb.

Rose
 
nice pics... didnt think you trimmed that bush when you were younger.... looks well maintained... nice cunt btw lol

Thanks, Heath. You're right, of course. I didn't normally trim my pubic hair, but this bikini was so skimpy that modesty dictated that I remove the growth that would otherwise show. My photographer had fun keeping it well maintained.

Rose
 
Beautiful portraits of a hot hot woman!

Rose, you are very sexy and arousing then and (especially!) now.

XXX

Thanks, OQ. You make me blush. I might add that you too look hot hot in your AV photo. We should arrange a joint photo shoot sometime. Interested?

Rose
 
All I know is I wish I could find that out for myself- I'd love to bury my tongue in her....:devil:

Your photos are beautiful, and the effect they have on me is always very enjoyable...:kiss:



I certainly will..:devil:

She does love a good tonguing. At least once a day or she starts to feel grouchy.

Thanks.

Rose
 
This has become my 'Rose mantra'...yummy then...yummy now:rose::kiss:

BTW Rose is your sexy current AV posted somewhere here already...in adult size?:devil:
image.jpg

That sounds like a great mantra. I could hear it repeated continuously and never tire of it. Thanks.

A larger version is there somewhere earlier in my thread. I just can't remember offhand which post it's in. Take a leisurely tour and I'm certain you'll find it.

Rose
 
I nearly froze the first time we made the circuit around the north coast and it was summer, July I think. The next time I brought multiple sweaters and my trench coat. Still it could be nippy when the breeze picked up.
Rose
I'm glad you found enough to interest you to bring you back a second time . what was the highlight of your British trip Rose?.... Hope I'm not straying too far off mesage for this thread.
 
Thanks, Heath. You're right, of course. I didn't normally trim my pubic hair, but this bikini was so skimpy that modesty dictated that I remove the growth that would otherwise show. My photographer had fun keeping it well maintained.

Rose

Rose,

old or young, trimmed or au natural.... you are a beautiful woman and look forward to your commentary and pics of course. all the best to you! heath
 
Back
Top