I.M. Fauve Gallery

yep got that.:)
I did not note the manga style

I changed my mind
, did you change your mind, or am just missing the subtlety?

Well since I inspired you, it seems only fair that your interpretation would inspire me.:D

(not all that twisted)
attachment.php

yer tern.

video response

I was just bumming around ..

I know its not a competition .. coz it ended before it started .. so the residual is sharing and collaboration :p

concepts are often the hardest part.

'cept for other "hard parts". HAhahhahahHAHAhah:rolleyes:

Last edited:
we (visual artist corner" folk) USED to have challenges...and EVERYONE would use the same catalyst. It was great to see all the different interpretations.

I'd do it again, but it required a LOT of energy to keep it going and fizzled after awhile.

reminds me of a cross of Michone on The Walking Dead and Princess Clara on Drawn Together. Nice work.

My last remark was about your drawings here... If you have seen The Walking Dead, Michone is a black woman with braids and a cape.... and on the animated (no canceled) adult series called Drawn Together, the princess that was depicted after all the "Disney" princesses, Princess Clara had tenticals/cocks growing out of her vagina... that was her curse to bear until she finds her prince to save her.

My last remark was about your drawings here... If you have seen The Walking Dead, Michone is a black woman with braids and a cape.... and on the animated (no canceled) adult series called Drawn Together, the princess that was depicted after all the "Disney" princesses, Princess Clara had tenticals/cocks growing out of her vagina... that was her curse to bear until she finds her prince to save her.
I have seen a couple episodes of WD after drawing this, I see the similarity. She is not my invention. A "fellow" LITster, Stella_Omega asked for volunteers to illustrate her character, Despina, a simbiote, the woman hosts the tenticalled creature and they become one.

What tools did you use to do this? I like the rough shadows on it... is it from a dry brush or blade?
Brushes. Black under painting, then dry-ish brushes.

Is she a succubus?
not really. She is an angel (maybe)........ there was a "story", behind her and the encounter, but I'm not sure where i put it.

if anyone has ideas for drawings/paintings... maybe I could generate a new.... or... hundreds of old ones....

if anyone has ideas for drawings/paintings... maybe I could generate a new.... or... hundreds of old ones....
A 'something new' request!
I love your 'Night Moves' because I'm a bit of a car sex fan. :eek:
I'm a small woman so even tiny cars are fair game. Him reclining back a bit in the front passenger seat where I can do what I wish.
Car sex has the elements of exhibitionism and urgency, which make it rather exciting.

I know this is a departure from your recent dragons/fantasy themes, but my fantasies tend to be of a more 'this could really happen' type. Your exquisite grasp of the human form could make real what my (dirty) mind sees.

I also know you're very busy, and in no way are you to feel you need to do a request. I want you feel inspired, not obligated.
I'll just mention that my birthday is not until the end of May. ;)

:kiss::rose::heart:

an interesting challenge, especially for me, as I do not draw cars on a regular basis.

Also the POV will be interesting... right now I envision a third party perspective, a voyeur...or... perhaps one more removed...? From the view of seeing someone seeing..? A convertible could provide for more exposure... or..I've had a new beetle and that has a lot of head room.

Car Ride (rough sketch)

ok...managed to "escape" for a bit..and get a start. have to go do the groceries, but at least I got a start here.

Last edited:
an interesting challenge, especially for me, as I do not draw cars on a regular basis.

Also the POV will be interesting... right now I envision a third party perspective, a voyeur...or... perhaps one more removed...? From the view of seeing someone seeing..? A convertible could provide for more exposure... or..I've had a new beetle and that has a lot of head room.

ok...managed to "escape" for a bit..and get a start. have to go do the groceries, but at least I got a start here.
*first draft CarSex*

and..."down the road a bit"
attachment.php

I love the 'voyeur' POV and choosing a small car! It's just what my mind was seeing! I love it! It captures how HOT car sex can be.
And, oh my, they look like they're having fun!
It's perfect Throbbs. I'm honored and pleased you'd bring my imagination to life like that! Thank you. :kiss::rose::heart:

I love the 'voyeur' POV and choosing a small car! It's just what my mind was seeing! I love it! It captures how HOT car sex can be.
And, oh my, they look like they're having fun!
It's perfect Throbbs. I'm honored and pleased you'd bring my imagination to life like that! Thank you. :kiss::rose::heart:

thanks for the request. :) gave me something non-productive to do.:D

CAR RIDE...nearly there....oh oh oh!

ok, all the time I can spend today...shifting gears now.

Last edited:
*CarSex Revised*

ok, all the time I can spend today...shifting gears now.
The refinements make it even more erotic and sensual. :eek: I love that he's holding her ankle. She looks so into it that's she forgotten the world outside!

I just noticed the detail in the mirror! Oh oh! LOL :eek:

It's a wonderful drawing Throbbs, that captures what I tried to lamely describe. It's better and hotter than even what my dirty mind saw! Two very sexy people there....

I'm wearing a huge grin now! :D
Thank you. :rose:

Glad you like it kake.

hasn't seemed to have "moved" anyone else.

I might fuss with a couple details... I'd like to see her right heel...just a bit.
And maybe extend the windshield, if the paper can handle it.
Neither is really critical to me. If I really get into it, I might had some interior details and/or something in the background to give context.

Anyone else have a theme or idea?

Some concepts, if general, I may have already drawn.

...been there, done that...:D
...just teasing, great work..although it is harder than it looks(I mean the position AND the sketch)....

...been there, done that...:D
...just teasing, great work..although it is harder than it looks(I mean the position AND the sketch)....

I have seen some suggestions that you may have...:D (REALLY GOOD PICS)
Seat has to go way back and helpful if she is small AND flexible! :)

hmmmm... you and Lynn would be great reference models! I had to conjure this from my head... memories, fantasies and imagination.

This totally reminds me of the scene in the following story...

http://www.literotica.com/s/succubus-17

I'm reading now...
note to the author: zippers were not invented until 1893. :) bra invented 1889
panties???

"The year was 1887, late fall."

Hmmm... there was no machinery in that story.:confused:
But it was fun! I liked it even if there were a few "jarring" things, like the clothes and language. Thanks for the link.:)

Last edited:
Back