My Slave Collection (PM to Join)

she took a deep breath as she felt him kiss his way up her back till her ear listening to him she nibbled her lower lip as she then felt him play with her clit she had to fight back a moan as this was the first touch of a man between her legs and she was already from the spankings soaking wet

she gasped some as she felt him push off the bed his fingers leaving her clit as her hips raise to follow his fingers as much as they could as she then notices that the flogger was now gone she heard his question again as she then went to answer she felt him bring the flogger down to her thighs and buttocks

Talia almost screamed out a moan as she wanted to answer as she tried to control it as she then said "Master i ..i...A...hhhh i am silent because a girl is to be seen but not heard unless wished to be A..hh mmm *she took a deep breath before finishing* by my Mistress it was that rule and i try very VERY h...hard to keep to it and i wasnt sure which rules you wish for this slave to follow forgive me Master!" she said quickly to end before she gave out another moan scream

her body jumped by each hit he was strong maybe even stronger then her mistress and her body was between pleasure and pain but those two are a very thin line anyways almost not able to hold apart if you do it right

It is just as I suspected. She makes no sound because she is trained to be silent.

I am very impressed and pleased with my newest acquisition.

"Ah, I see," I respond, nodding. I continue to lash her backside with the soft leather flogger while speaking toher almost casually. "I need to be very clear and explicit with my expectations from you. That is very reasonable."

Again, I nodded while spanking her ass, thighs and legs.

"Talia, in this house and while in my service, you are to react naturally, unless I command you otherwise."

I paused for a split second to make sure she heard me, then continued.

"I want to hear your reactions -- whether they be moans of ecstasy or cries of pain. I want to see you wince in agony; I want to see your eyes widen with shock -- but only if that is what you really feel. I want to know you, Talia. I want to learn more about you, and isn't this a good, honest way to get to know the real you?"

I didn't wait for an answer. I expected that I would get one while I worked. SO, I loosened Talia's bonds and then flipped her over so she lay on her back, and then tied her back down again.

I grabbed a couple of clothespins from the drawer and slowly -- almost gently -- clipped a clothespin on each of Talia's nipples. I then took a long candle from and a lighter from the drawer.

I waited until Talia got used to the pain from the clothespins on her nipples, and then made sure she saw me light the candle.

"And just so you know, Talia, spankings aren't the only source of pain for you here..."

noding while listening to him she smiled knowing till now she had pleased him just as she hoped and just as she had promised her mistress she would she loved his spanking till now anyways he had a good strong hand but not to strong well she wasnt sure if it ould always be so gentle she did please him till now

Thalia gave out a cry some as he layed her on her back side as she tries to raise her hips some her back side and butt being a bit sore from the flogging and spankings and the bed sheets not really feeling so good against the hot skin of hers

her eyes widen slightly seeing the clothpins as he put the first one on she took a deep breath and softly giving out aahh.. as the second when got put on she closed her eyes for a second hearing him take somthing else out of the draw

she looked over at him seeing him light the candle she gasped some never have feeling this pain before her body shivering slightly for excitment but also a bit of fear would this pain feel also soo good as the other pains she knew before or would this be a different kind of pain

each breath she took she felt the cloth pins she also felt her nipples get very sensitive with each movement she bit down on her lower lip her eyes watching his hands but never high enough to look him in his eyes

her hips tried every now and then to lower themself again down onto the sheets after some time she managed to do so now it didnt sting that much anymore her warm skin layed upon the bedsheets under her thou her hips tried not tow iggle or such that would still sting cause of the bedsheets rubbing over her dark red hot skin

I let the candle burn for a couple of seconds before holding it above Thalia's pussy. Little by little, sizzling hot drops of wax fell from teh candle and landed all over her nether regions.

I made sure to drop hot wax all over her, until her entire crotch area was covered with slowly cooling candle wax.

From there, I moved on to her forearms, armpits, legs -- I dropped hot candle wax all over her body that might grow body hair, mildly scalding her skin in those spots. I had to light two more candles after I burned teh first one to a small stub, but eventually covered all of teh parts I wanted to cover all over Thalia's body.

I waited a few minutes to let the wax cool down and to allow Thalia the feeling of being partially-encased in hardening candle wax.

While waiting, I grabbed a Home Waxing kit from the drawer and opened it near Thalia where she could easily see it. The kit had strips of cloth and some cosmetic adhesive used to rip body hair from a person.

"I won't take the hair off your head," I started, touching teh Home Waxing Kit for emphasis. "And I won't take your eyebrows off, either."

I then began peeling and scraping teh hardened candle wax off Thalia's body. I noticed with some satisfaction that some hair came away from Thalia's body along with the candle wax.

I imagine that the rest of it will follow shortly with when I use the Home Waxing Kit on Thalia.

Talia gave off a slight whimper to each drop of wax that fell onto her silky skin her body wiggled ever so slightly as if not sure to try and get away from the drops of hot wax or as if to try and catch more of them

as he then stops and opens a box she looks over and watches his hands as if asking him what he is doing as he then tells her her hair and eyebrows are safe she gets a bit scared what was he planning on doing as he then starts to pull off the candle wax and ever now and then a little hair gets pulled out she whimpers slightly as she nibbles on her lower lip and her eyes follow his hands her body tribmling slighly now

she wanted to ask him what he was going to do and if it was going to hurt but she was at the moment to scared to it was turning her on but she was also scared slightly of him she knew that was probly what he was trying to do that she always knew he was the master and she the slave and she was his to do with what he pleased but she was well trained she hoped and wished that she would never upset him

with each breath she took she felt the candle wax that was getting cold on her skin which was funny since her skin under the wax was geting hotter and hotter made her breasts raise and fall some which also made the cloth pins move slightly on her nipples making her moan softly with a small whimper as her nipples would feel each air movement now so senstive they got

she tried to breath slowly and carefully thou with her Master pulling the wax off and the wax taking small hairs with it made her body jump slightly and her breast match each movement her body or breath makes which also move her nipples

a small tear sweeled up on the corner of her eyes thou she wasnt sure for what if it was the pain or pleasure or both this was still all so exciting and new to her that her body was very excited to learn it all thou it hoped for one thing the most to feel him inside

Honme Waxing Kit

I stripped myself naked in front of Thalia, allowing her to see my cock as it grew to its full length. My cock is average in length but is very thick and darker than the rest of my body. I made an effort to dangle it a few inches from Thalia's face while I opened up the Home Waxing kit.

The Home Waxing Kit contained an adhesive substance, a spatula to apply it to the woman's skin area where there is hair to be removed, and several cloth strips. I used the spatula to spread some of the adhesive upon Thalia's pubic region. I then laid several cloth strips upon the glue-covered pubic hair.

Without pausing, I began to caress Thalia's skin lightly and gently with the tips of my fingers; my hands and fingers ran and danced along her form in a myriad of patterns intended to play erotic sensations upon the nerves just underneath her skin and all over her body. My hands cupped and massaged her breasts for a few moments, and then darted away to play lightly and gently all over her skin, teasing her with a promise of things that may or may not yet come.

I waited for the feelings of pleasure to engulf her and take her away. Only then did I rip away the first strip of glued-down cloth, the material taking away with it a clump of her pubic hair.

I looked at the clock and gave her a full minute to get over the shock and fully absorb the pain that she felt from her nether regions. I resumed my soft, gentle, light caresses -- as if to soothe her pain after it subsided.

It wasn't until I was sure that the pain was gone before I renewed it by ripping away the second strip of cloth, once again taking dozens of pubic hair strands along with a sudden jerk of my wrist.

I enjoyed the noises she made, her body's reactions and the expressions on her face. As such, I planned to keep this up until she had no more hair on her entire body -- at least, below her eyebrows.

I kept it up; giving her pleasure with my hands and then interrupting its flow with a sudden rip of cloth-and-body-hair. When things got too predictable, I slowly removed the clothespins from her nipples, only to place on on her clit and another clamping the inner lipbs of her pussy shut.

I looked at the clock every so often. I smiled when I looked down at my rock-hard cock and realized that we had all night to enjoy Thalia's pain.

Back