What's Your Favorite Fetish?

Brinnie

Adm¡n
Allright, freaky mother fuckers. It's judgement day to see just how freaky you REALLY are. :kiss:

I know I can't even touch most of you on freakyness, but my fetish is probably a combination of:
vinyl cloths/boots, bondage tape, chokers and liquid latex... (no, not all of it is pink)

medical play,
sounding,
needles,
that stuff i think would be the freakiest i can do...
i have a lot of weird stuff, just a lot of it's not too sexual.
I like my men holy. Piercings, tattoos, scars, hooks...
mm.

Brinnie said:
Allright, freaky mother fuckers. It's judgement day to see just how freaky you REALLY are. :kiss:

I know I can't even touch most of you on freakyness, but my fetish is probably a combination of:
vinyl cloths/boots, bondage tape, chokers and liquid latex... (no, not all of it is pink)

Spanking, tickling, and any type of bondage (as long as I'M not tied up, hah)

verbal humiliation, kicking/punching, rope bondage, latex, having my boots worshipped, having my boots blacked, leaving bruises, puppy girls and boys...

I could bore you all for hours.

Netzach said:
verbal humiliation, kicking/punching, rope bondage, latex, having my boots worshipped, having my boots blacked, leaving bruises, puppy girls and boys...

I could bore you all for hours.
Bore?? I'm fascinated lol.

Last edited:
I also have too many sexual interests to list and it's very, very hard to just pick one. Rape-sex, I guess. :)

Leather collars
Leather cuffs
Spreader bars
Floggers
Canes
Canes
Canes
Canes

Impossible to pick just one!

Spanking, bondage, the smell of leather, and boot worship would make the top of my list. oh yes. :D

Collars and leashes
leather belts used for restraining or spanking (something about taking my belt off on a bitch that feels real good)
anal sex
latex
humiliation
cock and ball worship
blindfolds, gags

m/m incest, watersports, rimming/felching, heavy body mods, boots, collars, Chuck Palahniuk's Fight Club, and getting my ass beat in general. oh yeah and several hours of cyber daily. :)

"....just a few of my favorite things..."

Courtsey of my alt.com profie...the said thing is, it's all true...cheers!

24/7 (Total Power Exchange); Age Play; Anal Sex; Arse (Ass Play); Asphyxiaphilia (Breath Play); Blindfolds; Blood; Body Hair; Bondage; Branding; Breast/Nipple Torture, Clamps, etc.; Candle Wax; Chastity Devices; Chinese Balls/Ben Wa Balls/Anal Beads; Cling Film; Cock and Ball Torture, Clamps, etc.; Coprophilia (Shit Play)/Scat; Cross Dressing; Cupping (Suction of the Skin); Dacryphilia (Arousal from Tears); Depilation/Shaving; Dildos (Handheld & Strap-ons); Discipline; Doctor/Nurse Fetish; Domination; Electrotorture (EMS TENS units); Exhibitionism/Sex In Public; Fire Play; Fisting; Gangbangs; Handcuffs/Shackles; High Heels; Humiliation; Klismaphilia (Douching/Enema); Knife/Needle Play; Lace/Lingerie; Latex; Leather; Making Home "Movies"; Masks; Masochism; Massage; Masturbation; Mutual Masturbation; Nipples; Oral Fixation; Oral Sex; Pain; Pantyhose/Stockings; Participating in Erotic Photography; Piercings; Pinching; Play Piercing; Power Exchange; Rack/Medieval Devices; Retifism (Shoes or Boots); Rimming; Role Playing; Rubber; Sadism; Sensory Deprivation; Sex During Menstruation; Spanking/Paddling; Talking Dirty; Tongue Fetish; Toys; Transvestism; Urolagnia (Water Sports/Urine); Vibrators; Voyeurism; Whips

:p

ugh...sorry

Courtesy of my alt.com profie...the sad thing is, it's all true...cheers! ....lord it has been a long day *hits head on desk*

Skin...

Anyones...in pictures, up close, touching ,tasting, looking, taking in the scent, imagining what it would feel like for my lips or tongue to touch it. *sigh*

Marquis said:
Collars and leashes
leather belts used for restraining or spanking (something about taking my belt off on a bitch that feels real good)
anal sex
latex
humiliation
cock and ball worship
blindfolds, gags

Heeeyy, Marquis...

sup? ;D

Not sure these are fetishes, they're more emotions. But I get off on them. Terror. Humiliation. Feeling completely crushed under someone's will. And generic service, of course. Maybe that's why I fetishize rape-sex so strongly. You can feel a lot of these things I've just listed when being raped. Even the service part, under extreme, but rare circumstances.

A little off-topic rant:

I saw someone listed cybersexing as one of their fetishes. I wish I knew how to fetishize this, as lots of poeple like to do it and I would probably never want for partners if I could get into it. But what runs through my mind during the few aborted and frustrating cyber experiences I've had is that "this isn't the real thing, why the hell are we doing this instead of saving up money for airfare, I could read a much better storyline at a.s.s. (alt.sex.stories)." Plus there is the miserable fact that men want to cyber with me about the strangest stuff. Do I get the sexy rapist types (not that I can see a fake-o cyber rape as that sexy :/ )? Nope. Do I even get someone who wants to burn me at the stake? NoooO! I'm the sort that draws fantasists who want to fuck me while they ride their motorcycle and sing silly songs at the top of their lungs, or have me put them in my pocket and later threaten to eat them (giantess fantasy) or let them play with my toes (not feet, TOES. Argh!) under the table or (the worst of all) TICKLE ME. Ticklers, begone from my cyberworld and never return! Fat chance, those terrible ticklers are everywhere I look, it seems. They are always lurking shiftily on the edges of the bdsm crowds, I've noticed, ready to POUNCE on a bdsmer who wanders a little too far from the herd... and TICKLE her to death...or until she looses her voice from giggling so hard. Why do I get this weird sort of cyberguy on my ass? Must be the bizarre user names I tend to choose for myself on Yahoo, that's all I can figure. :/ I choose them because they make me laugh, but I guess in most cases they assume that a woman with _that_ sort of name--assuming they can even figure out I'm a woman--must be into absolutely everything. :/ :/ :/

Back