I just dropped my first story into the shark infested waters of Loving Wives

There will be a moment of silence when it is posted

That is all.

Brave, very brave :(

*mwah*

~~~

Good luck with that Tx ;)

~~~

Today would have been a better day for Coffee Milkshake...ah well, when the ice cream van comes round, i shall be stealing my sister's piggy bank to fund ice cream for everyone- and she will let me if she wants ice cream. mwahahahaa

*mwah*

Today would have been a better day for Coffee Milkshake...ah well, when the ice cream van comes round, i shall be stealing my sister's piggy bank to fund ice cream for everyone- and she will let me if she wants ice cream. mwahahahaa

I have Haagen Dazs Bailey's Irish Cream ice cream in the freezer. :D It's waiting for just the right day.

Is that all? *collapses*

An hour and twenty now! ;) You'll get there, and probably with your usual unstoppable good cheer. *hugs*

UGH! you annoying man!

If i had been a little quicker i would have just quickly reversed my car and nipped into the parking space while you turned the car around...damn it!

Candy floss? :confused: I'll try anything once :rose::kiss:
More like stupid, very stupid
With no sex, just a lot of talk about it and a twist ending for the pregnancy faction, it should be a feeding frenzy. :D

Two months with daughter then this, hmmm :rolleyes:
You really do catch insanity from your kids! :eek: :D :D :eek:

Just an out-of-the-blue "offer" I received via PM from some asshole who obviously does not know me.

Would you accept such an offer received via PM from someone who knows you a bit?

Hey, doggy, come here! I need something you have... ;) :D

That's 'cause you get cursed with the "mama curse" at some point...

"I hope that someday you have kids that act just like you!"

:D

Had the perfect moment with that in Sept 06. Daughter #2's son did something that got her fired up. I made the comment that it reminded me of her and encouraged him to keep doing it. My in-laws fell off their chairs laughing! :D

Similar to the "perfect storm" based on her facial color. :eek:

I have a sparkly pink tiger running around the living room:D Twas a good day and she got to hold a baby goat and ride a pony so she is all smiles. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back