Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
This daddy had an interesting short work day, listened to people whine and complain that they had to work.
Lol. What?? You actually expect people to work? At work?? Crazy! ;)

How is everyone else doing tonight?

It has been a very good day here...

Last edited:
Sigh, Monday is almost over daddies and girls! :rolleyes:

I hope everyone is having a good beginning. Leaving kisses for all. :kiss::kiss:

How are you daddy PA? :)

It's interesting how many people like this as long as consenting adults it can be really hot I prefer being a little rough over the being a gentle "daddy"

Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.
No, I have not called any of my partners "Daddy"

However, I have been called Daddy and Dad by some of my female lovers.

If you would like to also, you're more than welcome.

Contact me.

Sigh, Monday is almost over daddies and girls! :rolleyes:

I hope everyone is having a good beginning. Leaving kisses for all. :kiss::kiss:

How are you daddy PA? :)

Worse part of monday is that it is the last day of my weekend, Tuesday means the beginning of my work week.

Thankfully you lovely ladies make my days off unproductive. :D

Had a girlfriend who called me that during a very intense fuck, I was a bit creeped out about at first. That passed when I grabbed her hair and was fucking her and she was begging daddy, to fuck her harder.

Had a girlfriend who called me that during a very intense fuck, I was a bit creeped out about at first. That passed when I grabbed her hair and was fucking her and she was begging daddy, to fuck her harder.

I get creeped out myself if like the thought of it being my actual dad gets into my head. I get turned off imedately. but the thought of it being some other guy and calling him daddy while he fucks me hard.... that is a yummy fantasy :D

I get creeped out myself if like the thought of it being my actual dad gets into my head. I get turned off imedately. but the thought of it being some other guy and calling him daddy while he fucks me hard.... that is a yummy fantasy :D

And a dirty little slut like you needs to be punished. From paddled red to fucked so hard you can't walk, sounds like you are desparately in need of some punishment. ;)

And a dirty little slut like you needs to be punished. From paddled red to fucked so hard you can't walk, sounds like you are desparately in need of some punishment. ;)

I know that wasn't directed to me...but....purrrrrrrrrrr

I didn't get the Daddy thing for a while. But it makes sense and makes for thigh dampening thoughts in this 'form'. Daddy in charge of his girl/pet and letting her know each time he takes her mmmm.

I didn't get the Daddy thing for a while. But it makes sense and makes for thigh dampening thoughts in this 'form'. Daddy in charge of his girl/pet and letting her know each time he takes her mmmm.

I didn't either until recently. Wonderful fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back