Tack bra

lilsexykitty13

Experienced
Has anyone made a tack bra if so what types of bras work well and how long is to long to wear it??? Would wearing one from 1-10 be to long while at work

I just looked this up. Very interesting. I don't think I would wear one but I am interested in finding out why other women do.

Do you find the discomfort a turn on?

Sam xx

Obviously she does. But I would think that wearing it all day would eventually diminish the "special feelings" that it gives her and not have the same thrill.

Has anyone made a tack bra if so what types of bras work well and how long is to long to wear it??? Would wearing one from 1-10 be to long while at work

I'm not that much a friend of it - if it's pointed and can draw blood, it should be easy to disinfect. While they don't break the skin often, it can happen - some unsuspecting friend hugging you too tight , some bad move while reaching for something, ...

Get the tacks first and then compare with the thickness of the bra padding. You can create anything between unbearable pain and sensual pain. I prefer 2-component-glue.

I would start with 2-4 hours. I'm more on the cautious side of tit torture though - there is a shortage of perfect breasts in the world already.

I would not recommend wearing any sort of torture device in an uncontrolled environment. The odds of things going horribly wrong are just too high.
Something like a shibari harness or a butt plug should be safe enough to wear to work, but something like a tac bra should only be worn at home.

As for the actual time limit, there are a lot of variables there. How tight the bra is, how sharp the tacs are, how many tacs there are and how evenly distributed they are, how resilient your skin is, the amount of movement you are doing and probably several other factors will all play a role in how long it is safe to wear, which just creates an even stronger argument for this being exclusively an at-home thing where you can remove it the moment it gets to be too much,

Obviously she does. But I would think that wearing it all day would eventually diminish the "special feelings" that it gives her and not have the same thrill.

I see thanks for the response, something perhaps I might explore to see if it arouses me

Sam xx

I see thanks for the response, something perhaps I might explore to see if it arouses me

Sam xx

That's the best attitude to new sex things, I think. Not sure if it's for me, let me try it and see.

For tack bras, I'd agree with the post up above about the dangers of wearing them in uncontrolled environments. If someone bumps into you or something, things could get a bit nasty. Blunt tacks might be a good solution.

That's the best attitude to new sex things, I think. Not sure if it's for me, let me try it and see.

For tack bras, I'd agree with the post up above about the dangers of wearing them in uncontrolled environments. If someone bumps into you or something, things could get a bit nasty. Blunt tacks might be a good solution.

Thanks James for complimenting me on my attitude. I am here to explore and experiment. So I do want to try things others enjoy. It's fun learning new things about myself and what turns others on.

Sam xx

happy

if you do wear a tack bra I will be happy to kiss your bad boys better at the end of the day :D

Tackbra

You can use either sharp or blunted tacks. I have used a dremel with a grinding wheel to blunt tacks with good results, and vice grips to hold them while grinding to keep your fingers from being liberated. As for the bra, use a cheaper full cup bra, Target sells decent stuff. The push a sharp tack through to make your hole and then insert the sharp or blunted tack and use some light adhesive to keep it in place, I like a sturdy super glue.

Wear should be done in controlled stages working up to longer wear times. I don't think wearing it to work is too crazy if you have a desk job but I'd recommend bringing a spare plain bra just in case.

Best,
M&S

Thanks James for complimenting me on my attitude. I am here to explore and experiment. So I do want to try things others enjoy. It's fun learning new things about myself and what turns others on.

Sam xx

Out of curiosity, have you (or anyone else, for that matter) discovered any new things you enjoy since you started visiting the site?

I've made one with the studs that Master sent me. I just used an old bra. Type doesn't really matter. Just make sure it has straps as it can get heavy depending on how many studs/tacks are used. Time depends again on what studs/tacks are being used.

I made a tack bra with blunt tacks. It was fairly easy to do. I found it didn't puncture skin like I thought it might. Instead, it left a lot of weird look dots. I imagine if someone put hard, direct pressure on it, the tacks could break through the skin.

It's kind of arousing at first. After about an hour, it just got annoying. It's like any prolonged sensation - you need a little soothing in between in order to enhance the feeling.

I also cut out the tips of a bra - little circle cut outs so my nipples were exposed. I'm not really in to public exposure - it wasn't to show off nipples.

Instead, I wanted the sensation of rubbing against nubbier material like a linen or wool sweater. Or, to be able to pinch/rub nipples at a sneaky time.

I made a tack bra with blunt tacks. It was fairly easy to do. I found it didn't puncture skin like I thought it might. Instead, it left a lot of weird look dots. I imagine if someone put hard, direct pressure on it, the tacks could break through the skin.

It's kind of arousing at first. After about an hour, it just got annoying. It's like any prolonged sensation - you need a little soothing in between in order to enhance the feeling.

I also cut out the tips of a bra - little circle cut outs so my nipples were exposed. I'm not really in to public exposure - it wasn't to show off nipples.

Instead, I wanted the sensation of rubbing against nubbier material like a linen or wool sweater. Or, to be able to pinch/rub nipples at a sneaky time.

Wow. I like how you think. 😎

I'm not that much a friend of it - if it's pointed and can draw blood, it should be easy to disinfect. While they don't break the skin often, it can happen - some unsuspecting friend hugging you too tight , some bad move while reaching for something, ...

Get the tacks first and then compare with the thickness of the bra padding. You can create anything between unbearable pain and sensual pain. I prefer 2-component-glue.

I would start with 2-4 hours. I'm more on the cautious side of tit torture though - there is a shortage of perfect breasts in the world already.

And I love you total stranger for quoting princess bride

I have experience of being an online slave and had to wear not only a tack bra but tack panties also. I was allowed to clip off the points but I was in pain every time I sat down. The whole object of submitting to pain on behalf of one`s Master, I was taught, was to give him the pleasure of knowing I was suffering for him

I had one years ago. Not sharp tacks, but more like dog-collar studs. Cookiecat's experience mirrored mine almost exactly.

It might be time to make another one...

Back