What is your surprise turn on?

This one surprised me

I discovered it several years ago. I get turned on when I am stopped at a traffic light, and I can see the woman behind me putting on her make up with the rear view mirror or the mirror on her visor. I pretend to be watching the light, but I'm really watching her put on her lipstick, mascara, or whatever else she has to add. I'm not sure why, but I think it stimulate thoughts of secretly seeing her get dressed. I also love that moment of recognition when they realize I've been watching. Sometimes I get an angry glare, some times an embarrassed 'oh' expression, and other times a knowing smile.

A few years ago I got into a poking battle with a guy and by the end he had wrestled me to the floor and pinned my arms while he straddled my waist. We weren't laughing anymore and he just held me down like that for a few moments, staring at my face, before poking my nose and getting off me.

I'd never experienced anything like that before and my whole body went totally weak, with a thrill going through me. Later I found out I'd soaked through my panties. Being pinned down like that, even though it was totally nonsexual, gave me all sorts of fantasies. I think it was probably the most turned on I've ever been without actually cumming.

When your girlfriend or wife is having an affair and you are terribly hurt and broken hearted but at the same time turned on and you cant stop masturbating thinking about it....Somone explain this one to me?:confused:

perfume

I like to wear Caeser's perfume from Caeser's Palace. It has a very erotic and enticing aroma, and yes when you add a sxy confident woman to it, quite a few men have sur cum to it's charms....No sure what makes their heads turn, no bra, or perfume....hmmmn....

This is a real strange one but alice bands really get me going especially if they are being worn by a middle aged lady - Sun glasses perched on top of the lady's head have a similar effect but the sight of an alice band gets me rock hard instantly!!!! - ankle chains run a close second. - My wife on the other hand gets turned on by men's backs. If we spend a day at the beach or even go to the pool she's guaranteed to fuck like a demon all night long!!!

A few years ago I got into a poking battle with a guy and by the end he had wrestled me to the floor and pinned my arms while he straddled my waist. We weren't laughing anymore and he just held me down like that for a few moments, staring at my face, before poking my nose and getting off me.

I'd never experienced anything like that before and my whole body went totally weak, with a thrill going through me. Later I found out I'd soaked through my panties. Being pinned down like that, even though it was totally nonsexual, gave me all sorts of fantasies. I think it was probably the most turned on I've ever been without actually cumming.

I totally get that. The adrenilin from the struggle mixed with being totally helpless does it for me too......

When my hairdresser uses the electric clipper on the back of my neck, I get goosebumps every time, and my nips get hard and I get at least a little moist down low.

Just reading that bit got me going. I know exactly what you're talking about. I've been in a similar circumstance except the guy (who I was going to sleep with anyways) had me pinned with one hand clutching both of my sleeves together. He was straddling my waist as his free hand went up my skirt where he fingered me to an explosive orgasm. Oh my sweet lord, that was ever so hot. He stared at my face the whole smirking and smiling as my face contorted with lust.

Just reading that bit got me going. I know exactly what you're talking about. I've been in a similar circumstance except the guy (who I was going to sleep with anyways) had me pinned with one hand clutching both of my sleeves together. He was straddling my waist as his free hand went up my skirt where he fingered me to an explosive orgasm. Oh my sweet lord, that was ever so hot. He stared at my face the whole smirking and smiling as my face contorted with lust.

That's a terrific little scene you've got us all imagining there. I can imagine his sense of power, of mild victory, and control -- and how good you must have looked haplessly spreadeagled there. Did the two of you speak at all as he fingered you?

for me, the surprise turn on is arm pit hair. I find it incredibly sexy and extremely arousing. I guess it's the confidence level for a woman to eschew social expectations and just let that shit grow.

Oddly, hairy legs or an unkempt bush that grows down the thighs is a big turn off.

for me, the surprise turn on is arm pit hair. I find it incredibly sexy and extremely arousing. I guess it's the confidence level for a woman to eschew social expectations and just let that shit grow.

Oddly, hairy legs or an unkempt bush that grows down the thighs is a big turn off.

I mostly agree with you, although I don't mind a big bush as much as I don't like leg hair on a woman.

This one is just a big NO!
while this one or this one are some of my favorite clips of that site.

That's soo hot, a total turn on for me too.

DAMN that's HOT. Anyone else see a plot bunny here. I write private stories and I know a woman who will love the idea.

Thanks,

Mike

interesting, it can be.

sucking a womans toes! idk why but i get so turned on by this

You know, my husband did that a few times, its actually kind of kinky, but, yeah, it turned me on too. I was clean right from the shower, and he was touching my legs and then he grabbed my small toes and sucked on them a bit, it was a turn on for sure!

Oh wow, I got turned on just by reading this, I can see it perfectly. I think it would be a dream come true for me!

^^ That's my new favorite fantasy!

You know, my husband did that a few times, its actually kind of kinky, but, yeah, it turned me on too. I was clean right from the shower, and he was touching my legs and then he grabbed my small toes and sucked on them a bit, it was a turn on for sure!

Did that and fingered her at the same time, she came then I did right away

There's a woman who works on the same floor as I do in another department, and I get turned on by her very nice collection of knee-high boots, often worn with a tight pair of jeans. My favorite are a pair made from ostrich skin that are just amazing.

being forcibly pushed against a wall and kissed furiously, obviously by the opposites sex;)

And I always thought I like to dominate!!

Back